What's new

Discussion Perhaps a number ranking system in Halo 4?

• Thread starter IVIATTY
  • Start date
  • Views 1,414
IVIATTY

IVIATTY

When all else fails...cheat.
Fabled Veteran Tutorial Creator CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
So as a lot of people here I was watching E3. I was looking back at both trailers. The normal trailer and the smart glass's one.

If you look at the smart glass trailer and pause at 0:30 you can see at the bottom right of the screen it says " Frankie just reached rank A-7" Now I'm not sure if this is the return of a number ranking system but it does look promising.

Now if you look at the video again it shows that the gamertag of "BA GENERAL" is the rank of a legend in the reach ranking system. So could the two ranking systems be both in Halo 4 or is rank "A-7" the the new type of ranking systems.

Smart glass trailer:

New Halo 4 trailer:

iSuperMonkey

iSuperMonkey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So as a lot of people here I was watching E3. I was looking back at both trailers. The normal trailer and the smart glass's one.

If you look at the smart glass trailer and pause at 0:30 you can see at the bottom right of the screen it says " Frankie just reached rank A-7" Now I'm not sure if this is the return of a number ranking system but it does look promising.

Now if you look at the video again it shows that the gamertag of "BA GENERAL" is the rank of a legend in the reach ranking system. So could the two ranking systems be both in Halo 4 or is rank "A-7" the the new type of ranking systems.

Smart glass trailer:

New Halo 4 trailer:

Nice find, maybe it is 2 ranks corresponding together as 1 rank, as in the "A-7"

IVIATTY

IVIATTY

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find, maybe it is 2 ranks corresponding together as 1 rank, as in the "A-7"

Right I see so maybe like it's like C,B,A,A* going up is a higher ranking and ever time you get to like level 20 or something you go up a letter. I already love this idea. (Even though it's my idea lol).

iSuperMonkey

iSuperMonkey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Right I see so maybe like it's like C,B,A,A* going up is a higher ranking and ever time you get to like level 20 or something you go up a letter. I already love this idea. (Even though it's my idea lol).

Lol yeah, maybe the number is like your grade level, for example: In A-7, the A is like legend or general or something, then the number 7 is possibly a skill number, highest skill?

IVIATTY

IVIATTY

Reaction score
Sin$
Lol yeah, maybe the number is like your grade level, for example: In A-7, the A is like legend or general or something, then the number 7 is possibly a skill number, highest skill?

Man that would be awesome.

iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
That sounds more like a service tag. :frown:

Scrublenaut

Scrublenaut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find, I really hope they do some sort of skill based ranking system even if it isn't the 1-50 style.

iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
No because it says: "Frankie has just reached rank A-7"

Oh, I completely forgot about that. =p

I couldn't even see where the "A-7" was located in the video, could you screenshot it?

E

EricD43

Killing Zombies Since WaW
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Their will be no Number Ranking system in Halo 4

hhUdG.png

AWgaF.png

BOBGy.png

5eZDZ.png

Modify

I0Iz

Active and Inactive
Glitcher Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
There is XP for kills in MP, if you watch the multiplayer and watch when he gets a kill its gives +10

Lucifer

Lucifer

Annoying spammer
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I have yet to post in this thread? Mmmkay...
If you guys haven't noticed there are a ton of placeholders... Even the medals and ranks in the "SmartGlass" trailer. So I don't think the ranking system is really ready to see the light of day.

Top Bottom
Login
Register