What's new

Discussion Perhaps a number ranking system in Halo 4?

• Thread starter IVIATTY
  • Start date
  • Views 1,125
IVIATTY

IVIATTY

When all else fails...cheat.
Fabled Veteran Tutorial Creator CotM
Reaction score
So as a lot of people here I was watching E3. I was looking back at both trailers. The normal trailer and the smart glass's one.

If you look at the smart glass trailer and pause at 0:30 you can see at the bottom right of the screen it says " Frankie just reached rank A-7" Now I'm not sure if this is the return of a number ranking system but it does look promising.

Now if you look at the video again it shows that the gamertag of "BA GENERAL" is the rank of a legend in the reach ranking system. So could the two ranking systems be both in Halo 4 or is rank "A-7" the the new type of ranking systems.

Smart glass trailer:
New Halo 4 trailer:

iSuperMonkey

iSuperMonkey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So as a lot of people here I was watching E3. I was looking back at both trailers. The normal trailer and the smart glass's one.

If you look at the smart glass trailer and pause at 0:30 you can see at the bottom right of the screen it says " Frankie just reached rank A-7" Now I'm not sure if this is the return of a number ranking system but it does look promising.

Now if you look at the video again it shows that the gamertag of "BA GENERAL" is the rank of a legend in the reach ranking system. So could the two ranking systems be both in Halo 4 or is rank "A-7" the the new type of ranking systems.

Smart glass trailer:
New Halo 4 trailer:

Nice find, maybe it is 2 ranks corresponding together as 1 rank, as in the "A-7"

IVIATTY

IVIATTY

Reaction score
Nice find, maybe it is 2 ranks corresponding together as 1 rank, as in the "A-7"

Right I see so maybe like it's like C,B,A,A* going up is a higher ranking and ever time you get to like level 20 or something you go up a letter. I already love this idea. (Even though it's my idea lol).

iSuperMonkey

iSuperMonkey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right I see so maybe like it's like C,B,A,A* going up is a higher ranking and ever time you get to like level 20 or something you go up a letter. I already love this idea. (Even though it's my idea lol).

Lol yeah, maybe the number is like your grade level, for example: In A-7, the A is like legend or general or something, then the number 7 is possibly a skill number, highest skill?

IVIATTY

IVIATTY

Reaction score
Lol yeah, maybe the number is like your grade level, for example: In A-7, the A is like legend or general or something, then the number 7 is possibly a skill number, highest skill?

Man that would be awesome.

iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
That sounds more like a service tag. :frown:

Scrublenaut

Scrublenaut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice find, I really hope they do some sort of skill based ranking system even if it isn't the 1-50 style.

iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
No because it says: "Frankie has just reached rank A-7"

Oh, I completely forgot about that. =p

I couldn't even see where the "A-7" was located in the video, could you screenshot it?

E

EricD43

Killing Zombies Since WaW
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Their will be no Number Ranking system in Halo 4

hhUdG.png

AWgaF.png

BOBGy.png

5eZDZ.png

Modify

I0Iz

Active and Inactive
Glitcher Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
There is XP for kills in MP, if you watch the multiplayer and watch when he gets a kill its gives +10

Halo 4

Halo 4

Lovin' that H4?
Reaction score
Thats not confirming anything, he is just ranting against it.
Still, it's most likely not going to be in Halo 4.. They said something about making up something new.. which can be anything.

Xerax

Xerax

Getting There
Reaction score
There is no number ranking system in Halo 4. It's the same as Reach.

Lucifer

Lucifer

Annoying spammer
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
I have yet to post in this thread? Mmmkay...
If you guys haven't noticed there are a ton of placeholders... Even the medals and ranks in the "SmartGlass" trailer. So I don't think the ranking system is really ready to see the light of day.

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Major Grade 2
60,000 of 140,000 is what that says
a44a03.png

Top Bottom