• Thread starter MrCoppa
  • Start date
  • Views 393
MrCoppa

XxYBzxX Coppa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What do I do? Installing to harddrive won't work because it can't copy what it can't read, geniuses who actually are going to suggest that. There's no gang members, no music, and when I go to change my outfit I get the disk unreadable error. It costs quite a lot of money to get it repaired where I live so that's barely an option (I just used the rest of my paycheck on the rent - I'm s*** broke until next payday at the end of the month)

Is there any way, for example, the 360 reads my original SR2 disk and then I put a burnt one in, would the game still start up, or would I just get the 'Play DVD' message?

AwesomeMax

AwesomeMax2000

Special
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Go to gamefly.com (not advertising) and sign up for the 14 day trial. Order Saints Row 2 and wait for it to arive. When it finally comes, copy it to your harddrive, then take it out and put in your copy of Saints Row 2, and profit! Or just swap your copy of Saints Row 2 with theirs and profit! (while feeling like a total ****):biggrin:

Note: Don't forget too send back a copy of Saints Row 2 and end your trial.

ModernWarNegro

Notorious Swagg

Step 1. Get Money, Step 2. Repeat Step One
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
What do I do? Installing to harddrive won't work because it can't copy what it can't read, geniuses who actually are going to suggest that. There's no gang members, no music, and when I go to change my outfit I get the disk unreadable error. It costs quite a lot of money to get it repaired where I live so that's barely an option (I just used the rest of my paycheck on the rent - I'm s*** broke until next payday at the end of the month)

Is there any way, for example, the 360 reads my original SR2 disk and then I put a burnt one in, would the game still start up, or would I just get the 'Play DVD' message?
i can sell you mine? or you can just do what the above person posted but at blockbuster

MrCoppa

XxYBzxX Coppa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll just buy a new copy, it's only about £15, which is cheaper than getting the disk repaired.
I can't install it to the harddrive anyway I figured, because I only have like 5gb left (Premium 20GB console)

G

GdUb 420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
rubbing compound worked for me!! takes scratches out just like you would do it on a car.

Top Bottom
Login
Register