С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone else looking forward to this game? It reached its KickStarter Goal, for those who did not know. :biggrin:

I have a "Threads" version of the game pre-ordered for myself.

ABOUT PERCEPTION

Crafted by a team of veteran PC and console developers (BioShock, BioShock Infinite, Dead Space), Perception offers a bold and fresh take on first person narrative games.

• "See" using echolocation. Every sound creates a visual.
  • Engage in a deadly game of hide and seek with relentless enemies, including The Presence.
  • Trigger radical change at the Estate at Echo Bluff each time you solve its mysteries.
  • Travel back through history to exorcise your own nightmares.
Perception is a first-person narrative horror adventure that tells the story of Cassie, a blind heroine who uses her extraordinary hearing and razor-sharp wits to unravel the mysteries of an abandoned estate that haunts her dreams.

http://www.thedeependgames.com/

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone else looking forward to this game? It reached its KickStarter Goal, for those who did not know. :biggrin:

I have a "Threads" version of the game pre-ordered for myself.

ABOUT PERCEPTION

Crafted by a team of veteran PC and console developers (BioShock, BioShock Infinite, Dead Space), Perception offers a bold and fresh take on first person narrative games.

• "See" using echolocation. Every sound creates a visual.
  • Engage in a deadly game of hide and seek with relentless enemies, including The Presence.
  • Trigger radical change at the Estate at Echo Bluff each time you solve its mysteries.
  • Travel back through history to exorcise your own nightmares.
Perception is a first-person narrative horror adventure that tells the story of Cassie, a blind heroine who uses her extraordinary hearing and razor-sharp wits to unravel the mysteries of an abandoned estate that haunts her dreams.

http://www.thedeependgames.com/

I remember hearing about this forever ago. Didn't think it was actually coming out.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember hearing about this forever ago. Didn't think it was actually coming out.
I know it is coming out at some point but the real question is when. To be honest, I actually got my cope pre-ordered months ago just after it gained its first kickstarter goal.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I know it is coming out at some point but the real question is when. To be honest, I actually got my cope pre-ordered months ago just after it gained its first kickstarter goal.

I've been waiting over a year for a game I gave money to for a kickstarter. The guy is still working on it though. Still putting out updates, but no game yet. I didn't pay enough to get into the alpha.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been waiting over a year for a game I gave money to for a kickstarter. The guy is still working on it though. Still putting out updates, but no game yet. I didn't pay enough to get into the alpha.
Does the game you backed have a release date? The last announcement I saw for Perception was just about Thanksgiving and the team being thankful for all of the backers.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Does the game you backed have a release date? The last announcement I saw for Perception was just about Thanksgiving and the team being thankful for all of the backers.

lol last december

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
lol last december
Hah, well damn. I guess I'll take perception having no date rather than your guy being a year late. Hope he releases soon for you m8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register