What's new

Solved *People with are familliar with Jtags and iso mods HELP*

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LoGaN NZ

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a jtag but i want to do iso mods online. I don't want to hot swap either. When i look at my devices in XeXMenu i can see the dvd which is then real waw disk. Could i not just replace the code post.gfx.ff and the common.ff with modded ones. Then use the normal disk on my retail slim?

Sync

Sync

Nine Meals From Anarchy
Retired
End of the Year 2013 Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
You cannot re-write the original disc, Also to ISo mod on your retail you must either Flash your Dvd drive or hotswap there is no other mothod of doing it.

Upvote 0
Chr0m3 x MoDz

Xxchr0m3kingxX

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a jtag but i want to do iso mods online. I don't want to hot swap either. When i look at my devices in XeXMenu i can see the dvd which is then real waw disk. Could i not just replace the code post.gfx.ff and the common.ff with modded ones. Then use the normal disk on my retail slim?
NVM

Upvote 0
L

LoGaN NZ

Reaction score
Sin$
You cannot re-write the original disc, Also to ISo mod on your retail you must either Flash your Dvd drive or hotswap there is no other mothod of doing it.

What would happen if i did replace the code post nd the common via xexmenu? Would i get banned or disk unreadable?

Upvote 0
Sync

Sync

Nine Meals From Anarchy
Retired
End of the Year 2013 Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
What would happen if i did replace the code post nd the common via xexmenu? Would i get banned or disk unreadable?
Writing over the code in xex menu does not re-write the disc with modded files, It only writes over the files in xex mune i never actually does anything with your disc.

Upvote 0
L

LoGaN NZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Writing over the code in xex menu does not re-write the disc with modded files, It only writes over the files in xex mune i never actually does anything with your disc.
Damb that sucks, thanks for the help +rep

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register