• Start date
  • Views 12,743
iMortalTechniQx

iMortalTechniQx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i did some research and found a youtube channel called Lock Down
This guy helps rockstar find cheaters and provide them with proof of video with gamertags .
this s know more then 100 people incl my friends ..
this s why people are in the pool ..i spoke almost everyone in his videos and they told me it was him that did it !!
so watch out and look on that channel if youre there
he s on 7s aswell looking for them

channel - Lock Down

ap ii intense

ap ii intense

Crescent Fresh
Modder Platinum Record Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
i did some research and found a youtube channel called Lock Down
This guy helps rockstar find cheaters and provide them with proof of video with gamertags .
this s know more then 100 people incl my friends ..
this s why people are in the pool ..i spoke almost everyone in his videos and they told me it was him that did it !!
so watch out and look on that channel if youre there
he s on 7s aswell looking for them

channel - Lock Down
Yeah, i was just looking at all the threads he has posted on rockstar support. Its very interesting that when the modder isn't doing anything abusive and just because someone can't kill him they instantly go to rockstar. That is just someone who has to get their way. By the way his gamertag is IceCubeDk.

Upvote 0
iMortalTechniQx

iMortalTechniQx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, i was just looking at all the threads he has posted on rockstar support. Its very interesting that when the modder isn't doing anything abusive and just because someone can't kill him they instantly go to rockstar. That is just someone who has to get their way. By the way his gamertag is IceCubeDk.
Hes reporting everyone ! he s like a new agent for them ... i spoke to him and his budds and he sounds like hes 32 and told him hes reporting kids too ..but he wont stop he said ..hes just searching for them .
its not them that stalk him!!

Upvote 0
Zorg93

Zorg93

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Hes reporting everyone ! he s like a new agent for them ... i spoke to him and his budds and he sounds like hes 32 and told him hes reporting kids too ..but he wont stop he said ..hes just searching for them .
its not them that stalk him!!
What a weird thing to do, playing games to find cheaters instead of to have fun.

Upvote 0
Just Do It

Just Do It

Grand Theft Auto ツ
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw just one of his threads too and eventually HE was the guy who was being put into the cheaters pool because some kids voted on him for cheating lol :roflmao:

Upvote 0
iMortalTechniQx

iMortalTechniQx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw just one of his threads too and eventually HE was the guy who was being put into the cheaters pool because some kids voted on him for cheating lol :roflmao:
yes but for 30 min because R*ckstar back him upp they are even gonna look at the gt he posted that would been the cause of him in the pool....everyone should report him for investigate players

Upvote 0
The Tree Nextdoor

The Tree Nextdoor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone want to get him banned again to stop him reporting us? If anyone has photoshop then just change the gamertags on a few photos of someone in a wall glitch or airwalking etc. to his gamertag "IceCubeDk" and report it on rockstar support or just give it to me and I will make sure it finds it's way to rockstar.

Upvote 0
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone want to get him banned again to stop him reporting us? If anyone has photoshop then just change the gamertags on a few photos of someone in a wall glitch or airwalking etc. to his gamertag "IceCubeDk" and report it on rockstar support or just give it to me and I will make sure it finds it's way to rockstar.
Getting him banned won't stop him at all. If it comes to that he will probably just make a new account and search for cheaters again.

Upvote 0
The Tree Nextdoor

The Tree Nextdoor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Getting him banned won't stop him at all. If it comes to that he will probably just make a new account and search for cheaters again.

True but it will piss him off by making him restart since he is a level 472. Plus it will cost him £32.99 for another gold membership each time we get him banned.

Upvote 0
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
True but it will piss him off by making him restart since he is a level 472. Plus it will cost him £32.99 for another gold membership each time we get him banned.
If he's a level 472 then he most defiantly got that with the old DNS mods or glitching. I don't think someone could be legit 472 even if they played every single mission every single day for almost a year.

Upvote 0
Just Do It

Just Do It

Grand Theft Auto ツ
Reaction score
Sin$
If he's a level 472 then he most defiantly got that with the old DNS mods or glitching. I don't think someone could be legit 472 even if they played every single mission every single day for almost a year.
Al the people (including me) who did use tunables back in the days are reset to their 'legit' level, so he must have use the days where you could get double RP or something.

Upvote 0
iMortalTechniQx

iMortalTechniQx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

hes on 7 s too everyone should file complain him hes going too far even breaks in on there privacy and stalking them and rckstar just take him out of the pool after 30 min without any proof he didnt do it because they need him....
hes no employe of them so is there system even legit ..

Upvote 0
iMortalTechniQx

iMortalTechniQx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
there are 3 of them Golden 138 and Divadkx on socialclub he even saying he bought a game capture and he will make better videos and he makes sure everyone will come in the pool (Divadkx)
so 3 of them and divas channel s called gta 5 mod busters...
someone has a idea to get those guys let me know to keep mods an glitches alive
because its a part of Gta 5

golden old man gaming - golden138 his channel

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just Do It

Just Do It

Grand Theft Auto ツ
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry he is actually a level 439 but still only possible with modding, plus he has spent 7.6 billion. This guy has no reason to report us if he has been involved with mods and glitches himself.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/icecube11dk/games/gtav/career/overview/gtaonline
You're right, we should report him too since he did back in the tunables days the same as 'we' (the modders): modding!

The gamertag is: IceCubeDICK

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register