Discussion People Reporting Boosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samt442

Samt442

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
why do people report when a lobby is full? go join someone else's or wait your turn. And why would i invite someone who session joins constantly so we can't get a lobby. I'd invite someone who waits patiently.

G

GlitchFreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats the reason why you Invite them with your dummy account so they dont know your real name :wink:

Samt442

Samt442

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
true ****, just really annoying. It's not the fact i care if i got banned, i know the risk, just don't like getting spammed when we're full.

Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Stickied Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
The solution: Stop boosting or hope for the best.

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm confused as to what this thread is about? Are you saying people are reporting booster? Are you saying they're reporting you? Are you annoyed cause people spam you? I'm just a little confused here...

Xtro

Xtro

Seasoned Member
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm confused as to what this thread is about? Are you saying people are reporting booster? Are you saying they're reporting you? Are you annoyed cause people spam you? I'm just a little confused here...
He's saying when he is boosting with a full lobby already the people that want to get in report the people that are in the lobby boosting. He is asking why....

Red58

Red58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would you want to boost anyways? to unlock everything? the series has very little substance to begin with, why would you want to unlock all the stuff quicker?

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
He's saying when he is boosting with a full lobby already the people that want to get in report the people that are in the lobby boosting. He is asking why....

I guess it was just worded poorly, imo.

OP I guess the reason they report you is because they're salty. Then again you can't really get to mad at them since you're essentially cheating anyways.

AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
Lmao don't do it if you care so much. You're not forced to boost.

Marvelous

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Grammar Nazi Stickied Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Well since most boosters are 8-15 years old, they probably get inpatient. Its one of the side effects of being a scumbag.

Audi R8

Audi R8

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
More Fun to play legit and you get good at the game.
But as you want to boost you want to get what you want but the person that wants to boost with you obviously wants it really badly either becuase there bad at the game and cant get it legitly or they just cant be bothered to get it the legit way.

Aghast

Aghast

Retired
Retired
TotM Stickied Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally wouldn't report boosters. I find it a little annoying how they decide to go up in ranks, but i'm not gonna report them for it. People cheat all the time.

F

Frank Zito

Reaction score
Sin$
I report boosters all the time. Why should they ruin my legit game with their scorestreaks that they aren't obviously good enough to get the proper way ? I love it too after a game seeing all those scrubs with the nuclear calling card who went 7-24 etc... yeah, like they were ever good enough to get 30 kills without dying lol. Thank god they got rid of tac inserts too, always used to catch idiots boosting using those.

I_invert_I

I_invert_I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's usually the ones that say they will report you who are under the age of 16. But I could be wrong about that XD. Like for instance with me it's not that I want to hack and make it unfair. As in Aimbots/wallhacks/ etc. I like modding games just because it's fun. I did the prestige glitch but not to lv 1000. I did it to lv 56 just for the fact that I still wanted to level up. I just started to hate the prestige aspect of it as in loosing everything and starting from scratch type of thing. But at the same time i want to be the highest level, if that makes sense at all. Also why do the reporters act as if it would bother us internally if we got banned or not? Just go and make another account and play again. Problem solved LOL. Also it's not as if the boosters are harming them in anyway, shape, or form. So why should this sort of thing even bother them? Today I was minding my own business and these 2 guys messaged me saying "boosting scum" and "You're ***" I tried correcting it to "You're an ***" and he goes no its "You're ***". Just justifies what age he was lol. My apologies if I spelled some words wrong, very tired XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register