What's new

Question People getting banned?

Cazza1408

Cazza1408

Reaction score
Sin$
hey,
suddenly as of a week or so ago, people have been getting bans everytime they get a recovery ect. they seem to get perm xbox live bans. why is this? my modding accs don't get banned but other peoples do. These banned accs include gta recoverys, bo2 co host and bo2 recoverys. I'm getting sick of apologising to people.
also the firs bans appered all on 1 morning where 5 people all got perm banned at the same time. now they are happening randomly every couple days or so someone gets banned

XeCrash

XeCrash

C++, C# Coder/Support
Hidden Devils
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran Programmer
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
hey,
suddenly as of a week or so ago, people have been getting bans everytime they get a recovery ect. they seem to get perm xbox live bans. why is this? my modding accs don't get banned but other peoples do. These banned accs include gta recoverys, bo2 co host and bo2 recoverys. I'm getting sick of apologising to people.
also the firs bans appered all on 1 morning where 5 people all got perm banned at the same time. now they are happening randomly every couple days or so someone gets banned
Could be a stealth server you are using.

Upvote 0
XeCrash

XeCrash

C++, C# Coder/Support
Hidden Devils
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran Programmer
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
ye well if it was they wouldn't get banned like a week after I did their accs would they? also why would they all get banned on 1 morning?
Ban wave from Microsoft probs they still do those every now and then.

Upvote 0
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
ye well if it was they wouldn't get banned like a week after I did their accs would they? also why would they all get banned on 1 morning?
Totally possible. As someone else noted, it is probably due to your stealth or bypass being inadequate.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register