Question ???? PELICAN????

• Thread starter takblood
  • Start date
  • Views 1,478
T

takblood

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys i have a Question i will a PELICAN in a map (best is DUNE) can you make that for me PLZ:frown:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
?
"i will a PELICAN in a map"
you saying you want a pelican on a map, dune is relic, right? you want it flyable, right?

Upvote 0
VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
just tell me where you want the pelican.

for you to fly it (and not have it floating in the ground) i have to put it on a bridge platform. it's a pretty big bridge platform, so keep that in mind where you tell me to put it.

Upvote 0
VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
if you add a pelican to a map, then it will kinda "swoosh" through the ground, and it's much harder to get in.
the bridge is there for a platform. what happens is i put in the bridge and "park" the pelican on top of it. this makes it so there's no "swooshing" going on.
but no, you don't fly the bridge with the pelican. you just gotta make sure that when you park it, you park it on the bridge. or else it will simply "swoosh" its way into the water,and no more pelican to play with :frown:

i have a project i'm working on right now, but i'll be hopefully be finished with it later on today, i'll get started on this after i finish that.

Upvote 0
VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
hey, i finished the map, just that filefront.com wasn't working for me, so i'll have to try later

Upvote 0
T

TaK BLOOD

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice thanks :smile:

can you make a map with a phantom ?? PLZ :rolleyes::thumbup:

on containment.map PLZ !:biggrin:

and last maybe a

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMa7Zhrk1yI&hl=de"]Halo 2 character mod [/ame]

can you make that its so funny !!! =) ???

Upvote 0
VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
what do you want me to do that's in the vid, what time is it?

the thing that's with changing characters is that you can't change the first person view of it. but it's different for everyone else. and for the warthog, the edited characters can't drive or get in the drivers seart, but you can shoot the gun. you can drive and shoot from the ghost. i haven't tried for any other vehicle though.

sry 'bt the phantom though, me and a friend already tried that. i can only make it so i can get in the drivers seat, but it won't fly :frown:

hey, my buddy just made this site. i'm gonna be helping him out, so i'm gonna be over there for awhile. if you need anyhelp, you can try posting over there, i'll be able to answer your question faster.
Modding Warehouse Forums - Powered by vBulletin

oh, and there's a "thanks" button" on the bottom right of my post, can you hit that one, thx

Upvote 0
T

TaK BLOOD

Reaction score
Sin$
i mean a map with a phantom plz:biggrin:
and maybe a map with modded player (Grunts,Brutes):thumbup:!!

Upvote 0
VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
hmmm, just said i can put it in the map for you, but you can't fly or drive it. i can change the hlmt of the banshee so it looks like the phantom, but it's not the same. and about the players, you probably won't be able to drive any vehicles but the ghost with them.

Upvote 0
VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
i'll get working on this soon, won't take long. just that i have a really sunburn right now, so i don't feel like doing any modding right now.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register