Patched Pegasus vehicle god mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makunt_Izichi

Makunt_Izichi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Take a buzzard or savage to your ceo office and fly past the landing pad while spamming right d-pad.

You should fly right over it and not be taken into the cinematic view

Fly a few blocks away then fly back and you'll be taken into the glitch camera and you'll see your vehicle on the landing pad while you're in the background. Land on the street and enter your office

Exit to roof. enter the heli and it will be invisible to others, and god mode. You can kill passive players with this if they're in or near a vehicle also can kek them (useless if they're on foot) this here is the founder the coop method as shown in the video has a friend inviting you to their office while you're glitched out, same exit to roof,

I do not take Any credit for this at all, all credit goes to OP I linked

Last edited:
WildFlesh

WildFlesh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can’t seem for it to work with a Hydra. It seems like the option to auto land doesn’t appear at all in the Hydra since the same button switches the VTOL and Fly mode. (Xbox One)

Makunt_Izichi

Makunt_Izichi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can’t seem for it to work with a Hydra. It seems like the option to auto land doesn’t appear at all in the Hydra since the same button switches the VTOL and Fly mode. (Xbox One)
Ah I only assumed it was for hydra as all the past videos claimed it was, I'll remove that right away

SneakyBeaky1

SneakyBeaky1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sometimes the camera glitch goes away and you can just get inn the vehicle no problem

W

wshaunq

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It just pulls me into the building, but I’m doing it at Arcadius. Can’t get to work

P

Punisher1178

Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone tried this yet with the savage or valkyrie?

R

rag1ngsheep

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got to work sparrow, Savage and buzzard. You kill players, but you don't get the kill and they only get the waisted screen. Good to troll people since they see you in a heli, but cannot interact with your vehicle, it's like you are in passive

M

Mr SLICK

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a feeling you stay OTR while inside the glitched helicopter. Tested with a couple individuals while locking missiles on them. They were clueless as from where the missiles were coming from. After they respawn, they kept looking each and every direction as if they were trying to find me, even when I was hovering over their heads. Needs further testing though.

Makunt_Izichi

Makunt_Izichi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sometimes the camera glitch goes away and you can just get inn the vehicle no problem

I have a feeling you stay OTR while inside the glitched helicopter. Tested with a couple individuals while locking missiles on them. They were clueless as from where the missiles were coming from. After they respawn, they kept looking each and every direction as if they were trying to find me, even when I was hovering over their heads. Needs further testing though.
You do, when you are taken out of the vehicle sometimes you go otr sometimes not this happened with the old methods too

R

rag1ngsheep

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You cannot get out of it. Only if you accept a heist invite. And you are visibile only on the map. On the screen you see only the player jumping arround. And also no one can lock any missile. Not sure about guns, but the cops can still shoot you out of it

R

racenut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are u still otr if u get out of the aircraft?
Post automatically merged:

Are u still otr if u get out of the aircraft?
I
You cannot get out of it. Only if you accept a heist invite. And you are visibile only on the map. On the screen you see only the player jumping arround. And also no one can lock any missile. Not sure about guns, but the cops can still shoot you out of it

OK

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I've gotten out of it. Also I've had Oppressiors and Deluxos lock onto me

2oP4Lzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've gotten this glitch to work. It takes a few attempts to get it to work, not sure what the trick it to get it working every time. I've done it in the buzzard and the other players will see you floating in the air, but the icon of you in a heli will be displayed on the map. Some players thought I was using a mod(Playing on PS4). When I tried the glitch with a Savage it was visible and could be locked onto. The neat thing with the Savage was when i killed players it would actualy register as me killing them, although I could not interact with passive players as i did with the buzzard.

E

E46 M

Reaction score
Sin$
cant seem to hit it, it usually pulls me inside but if it dosnt there is no buzzard at the helipad. any idea what i might be doing wrong?

Husky_70

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
cant seem to hit it, it usually pulls me inside but if it dosnt there is no buzzard at the helipad. any idea what i might be doing wrong?
Same happens for me

SneakyBeaky1

SneakyBeaky1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IF a business battle happens and you go near it, you will materialize for other players and can be locked onto AND you can get out. It is still in godmode. Will be very nice with Valkyries and some friends. Also kills will count for you.

keepironman14

keepironman14

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you use this glitch your nothing but a no skill p****
If it's a try hard doing these kinda glitches yes. I want a glitch to make my aircraft not suffer from a single NPC bullet slowly killing the aircraft. Oh what's that? Popped tire? *engine dies*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register