What's new

Solved PED/PNG Creator Mod

HyPr_Strafe

HyPr_Strafe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Recently there have been a lot of these 10k a kill sort of jobs/ captures, how do people go about doing this I assume they mod it on pc or last get and they transfer it to next gen..... how do they do this?

W

WBM8

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea modding creator files. Fm_capture_creator.csc
To mod the npc you want but it’s all in hex
Thanks man, Can I find a download link for whatever I need YouTube? Sorry for such a stupid question haha, I’m more of a rgh modder than a ps3 but I do both

Upvote 0
W

WBM8

Reaction score
Sin$
I figured out how to spawn whatever kind of characters I want in I just can’t figure out how to make them hold 10k

Upvote 0
EntityYT

EntityYT

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea modding creator files. Fm_capture_creator.csc
To mod the npc you want but it’s all in hex
not everything is hex, in fact there is some information in the code that is not hex that may be useful. haven't discovered that code's potential and don't think i will until after this whole thing is patched. 

I figured out how to spawn whatever kind of characters I want in I just can’t figure out how to make them hold 10k
there's a tool that is able to change the drop value, but its only for peds, not actors.

Upvote 0
BLUNT3DMODZ

BLUNT3DMODZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Get an rtm tool that makes it do whatever you type example SET_PED_CASH (blah blah blah 10000) , lol I already Gave up. We had someone making a tool. Have fun with the endless text of no answers and greedy people on the internet.
And if u have rgh then but Niko RP tool

Upvote 0
Dont Do Lean

Dont Do Lean

Minnesota sports franchises are cursed
End of the Year 2018
Reaction score
Sin$
Get an rtm tool that makes it do whatever you type example SET_PED_CASH (blah blah blah 10000) , lol I already Gave up. We got someone making a tool. Have fun with the endless text of no answers and greedy people on the internet
Too bad the 10k missions are patched now.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register