What's new

Discussion Ped editor outfits online discussion

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So as most of you know it is now possible to create dope outfits using hazards new tool including bulletproof helmets tron tops etc.

What we need to figure out is how to bring these outfits online?

This thread is for exchanging ideas with each other and sharing your finds

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't really do much with this because your bricked from going online with those ped editor outfits however, you can go in DM select a story mode character then it will allow you to go online but ones you try and quit online you're stuck in a loop so i guess it's a dead end unless someone knows much more about it.

This is how far i got with it and i just don't now what else to do.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't really do much with this because your bricked from going online with those ped editor outfits however, you can go in DM select a story mode character then it will allow you to go online but ones you try and quit online you're stuck in a loop so i guess it's a dead end unless someone knows much more about it.

This is how far i got with it and i just don't now what else to do.
You're only limited to going online, while the actor is still incorrect. With that being said, you can use this accompanied with PC, change any default actor to any online actor, male or female depending, then apply outfits using mods or hex to your online character as your default character. Enter director mode, save the outfit under short list or recent. Then go to story and save the file. Make any further adjustments, and re edit your pED index back to the defaults. This This will allow you to go online, when you convert it.

I'll make a proof-of-concept video today

Edit, now that I think about it a little bit more, you might be able to have better results, by changing the ped index of another actor, and not a default actor, using the mod menus and hex editors. You might get better results with less bugs

Last edited:
Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You're only limited to going online, while the actor is still incorrect. With that being said, you can use this accompanied with PC, change any default actor to any online actor, male or female depending, then apply outfits using mods or hex to your online character as your default character. Enter director mode, save the outfit under short list or recent. Then go to story and save the file. Make any further adjustments, and re edit your pED index back to the defaults. This This will allow you to go online, when you convert it.

Edit, now that I think about it a little bit more, you might be able to have better results, by changing the ped index of another actor, and not a default actor, using the mod menus and hex editors. You might get better results with less bugs
If u shortlist a outfit and then exit dm. When u return to dm after the re edit of the ped, helmet will turn green and tron top gone

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If u shortlist a outfit and then exit dm. When u return to dm after the re edit of the ped, helmet will turn green and tron top gone
Then it's a matter of experimenting with which outfits stick, versus the abilities and the content that save editor allows. If you must, manually input the correct hex afterwards. Think outside of the box on this one. Save Editor for some reason is not up to date with all the components in the program yet. This is something we have to get them on board with as well.

This is not a plug-in play exploit, you have to actually know what you're doing Within the hex editors, and codes. You might have to actually work, and do some prep. Save the hexes for individual outfits, save hex is for actors, you might have to use more than just save editor. Oh no, you might have to actually know what you're doing with this. This will not be friendly little script kiddies

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Then it's a matter of experimenting with which outfits stick, versus the abilities and the content that save editor allows. If you must, manually input the correct hex afterwards. Think outside of the box on this one. Save Editor for some reason is not up to date with all the components in the program yet. This is something we have to get them on board with as well.

This is not a plug-in play exploit
Ive heard u need gta on pc clearly to edit hex or use of a mod menu

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
True, you need PC, you need GTA for PC, can be steam or stand-alone. But the use of hex editors and other tools is not always require PC version of GTA to be installed

True, you ne
Another thought of mine, which I'll be playing with today, is to edit other actors, not just playing with the default 3

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
True, you need PC, you need GTA for PC, can be steam or stand-alone. But the use of hex editors and other tools is not always require PC version of GTA to be installed
I managed to get online using a ped editor save ps4 and had sp pause menu and only a few icons on map like bennys etc. Could these saves be giving us spmp? But getting the error return to Gta V because of a patch r* have done

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Huge question for everybody in the modding section for GTA V with the use of Save Editor.

If you're serious about editing codes, why wouldn't you have GTA installed on your PC as well?

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ù

Another thought of mine, which I'll be playing with today, is to edit other actors, not just playing with the default 3

I too thought this and also dm actors who are in online mode also for example lester, simeone, the beast etc

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I managed to get online using a ped editor save ps4 and had sp pause menu and only a few icons on map like bennys etc. Could these saves be giving us spmp? But getting the error return to Gta V because of a patch r* have done
It's very possible, but the main reason has been since the Frozen money patch. Any of the three default actors being edited to any other or any missing p e d, will result in a failed to load online error alert

I've managed to recreate several of the Frozen money saves, at different story points in the game. Nothing seems to have changed trying to get online. It all seems to be with the fact of p e d index being edited for any of the three default characters

Ù

I too thought this and also dm actors who are in online mode also for example lester, simeone, the beast etc
I've successfully brought over from PC, the new Lazlo with glow shoes too short list, also Lester as Michael

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
4 examples (All actors are edited, and this save can go online)
Everything here was converted from PC

14gwMPN.jpg

sOViGNB.jpg

EwDKN8j.jpg

fvfC5Ve.jpg

Last edited:
lxlnovacanelxl

lxlnovacanelxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try thinking out of the box , maybe think about things like joining jobs and not just Titan of a job but something like arm wrestling or golf who know :wink: also maybe having a friend to help and maybe think about being in multiple crew and changing your crew at some point.. but what do I know right lmao

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Am pretty sure it has something to do with converting the save over to PS4 but that still won't make any sense because the tron tops, racing gloves etc, remove in DM after going in an out of it.

Code:
https://pastebin.com/hfnghNRu

More likely something to do with this

Top Bottom
Login
Register