Sin$
impossible

Tanksrforchumps

Tanksrforchumps

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So, if i were to open up hex editor where would i find the actor data to swap my shortlisted actor with the beast. Also ive yet to see anyone discuss where i would then implement the outfit hex to obtain the outfit on the character. Granted im a noob to hex but surely there has to be someone in here who will go more in depth

NRGman1973

NRGman1973

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1 would think that would be different from 1 save to another.

UnknownUs3r

UnknownUs3r

Reaction score
Sin$
So as most of you know it is now possible to create dope outfits using hazards new tool including bulletproof helmets tron tops etc.

What we need to figure out is how to bring these outfits online?

This thread is for exchanging ideas with each other and sharing your finds

Tanksrforchumps

Tanksrforchumps

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
We all know at this point that its not done from the trailer. Modded saves and finding the correct ped and not disrupting anything from preventing you from getting online is key. Im sure prologue would be pretty suffice for some hex manipulation

Possibly an auto save of prologue?

GDO1509

GDO1509

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
someone find a way to import the modded outfit from ped pls ? if yes can u add me on psn ? my psn G_dO1509

Last edited:
M

Michelletownley

Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve seen several youtuber have these ped editor outfits online. These methods are private and you would have to join a crew inorder to get some information about it. I’ve seen a YouTube join a friend in a mission and successfully got the outfit in the mission but I’m not sure if it sticks to free mode. Maybe to transfer these outfits online we have to take some steps from the adversary mode outfit save glitch.

Tanksrforchumps

Tanksrforchumps

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
gonna most likely need director mode online, im sure they have someones modded save its a shame really.

B

Bmw34

Reaction score
Sin$
What if u guys did the director mode glitch of killing bird and instead of taking shortlisted outfit online u try and take storymoade or modded p e d online with a cristmasmask

B

Bmw34

Reaction score
Sin$
What if u guys did the director mode glitch of killing bird and instead of taking shortlisted outfit online u try and take storymoade or modded p e d online with a cristmasmask
I ain't no glitches but honestly everyone here wants these colored helmets and matching jerseys with joggers and logos and gloves

B

Bmw34

Reaction score
Sin$
Me and few mates have got the ped outfits ONLINE you plank we just need the bp helmets and trust it will get released once we get them lmfao so as for your comment that I'm waiting for glitches too be posted get off your glitching pedestal and get your facts right yeah, because your far from the truth and watch once we suss out bringing the helmets ONLINE were release it too everyone we have all the joggers and tron outfits the merge components ONLINE etc we just need the last piece of the outfit :smile: so kiss it :cigar:
Just because some people are ungrateful doesn't mean we all are I've tried getting them online doesn't mean I'm ungrateful?

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried this?

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone tried
1. Taking the ped outfit out of dm after killing the bird the then eating a peyote and as soon as the screen starts flashing joing a friend?

2. Taking the bird to sp from the dm after killing the bird and going to creator then joining a friend.

3. Using 2 consoles do the buy everything for free glitch but when you get on the second console before you goto choose character kill the bird then load back into sp and then goto choose character and go from there?

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone tried
1. Taking the ped outfit out of dm after killing the bird the then eating a peyote and as soon as the screen starts flashing joing a friend?

2. Taking the bird to sp from the dm after killing the bird and going to creator then joining a friend.

3. Using 2 consoles do the buy everything for free glitch but when you get on the second console before you goto choose character kill the bird then load back into sp and then goto choose character and go from there?
When using the modified ped we are blocked from going online. And when we have been able to have it start going online we hang in the clouds.

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
When using the modified ped we are blocked from going online. And when we have been able to have it start going online we hang in the clouds.
The ped editor in xb36hazard save editor basically just deletes the sp character and puts an actor in its place which ruins the save data.

As you will notice when using one of these save is that if you go into director mode and you hover over sp character it deleted in the actors section or using the director mode menu switch actor. It will allow you to load online but you will receive an error.

The real ped fits where being done by manually editing the hex data.

Unfortunatly that method was patched even though it was kept private.

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The ped editor in xb36hazard save editor basically just deletes the sp character and puts an actor in its place which ruins the save data.

As you will notice when using one of these save is that if you go into director mode and you hover over sp character it deleted in the actors section or using the director mode menu switch actor. It will allow you to load online but you will receive an error.

The real ped fits where being done by manually editing the hex data.

Unfortunatly that method was patched even though it was kept private.
Yea i noticed that. My friend really wants bp helmets. I really need a second ps4 to work on sp/mp i guess.

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is that the kick back to single player like when doing DM outfit glitch?
Yes its the same error alert but triggered by different things, i have a bypass for the dm outfit error but the same bypass does not apply to other glitches that were patched with that alert if you get what im saying

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes its the same error alert but triggered by different things, i have a bypass for the dm outfit error but the same bypass does not apply to other glitches that were patched with that alert if you get what im saying
Do you know if i was to create 1 save with a shortlisted actor and say joggers.

Then make a save with 1 ped actor with the same outfit as the shortlisted one

Would all the hex be the same as each other besides obviously a few numbers here and there?

I dont know anything about hex but is it worth taking the different values feom the shortlist hex and enter it into the ped hex?

Top Bottom
Login
Register