What's new

Discussion Pearlescent Paint Job Mega Thread | 30+ combos | patch 1.29/1.33/1.14!

• Thread starter Claws
  • Start date
  • Views 310,532
raymo2u

raymo2u

GTA5 MASTER WIZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
Midnight blue with bright grean is House of kolors real life Kamelion paint and purple with midnight blue is their Flip-flop paint.

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Midnight blue with bright grean is House of kolors real life Kamelion paint and purple with midnight blue is their Flip-flop paint.
Yea, I edited it now! You're welcome to message me others, and I might add it!

raymo2u

raymo2u

GTA5 MASTER WIZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
K ill post my other combos when i get on...doing these colors on a Canister Seminole and deck it out with everything execpt BP tires and then do then lowering glitch is amazing.

I can send u pics to put up if u check my socail club account, i Cant copy pics with my phone it says i copied the backround

Last edited:
Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
K ill post my other combos when i get on...doing these colors on a Canister Seminole and deck it out with everything execpt BP tires and then do then lowering glitch is amazing.

I can send u pics to put up if u check my socail club account, i Cant copy pics with my phone it says i copied the backround
Link to your social club?

raymo2u

raymo2u

GTA5 MASTER WIZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
I sont remember the email i used lol been banned more emails then i had! Ill find the pics and ill give the link

D

dBluRxD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why post this if there's already a older post on all of this and also I have a post of my own showing these and a video here because people requested it!

P.S. this post is set up very well though so props to you bro.

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Why post this if there's already a older post on all of this and also I have a post of my own showing these and a video here because people requested it!

P.S. this post is set up very well though so props to you bro.

I realise that this was already posted, and I talked to a mod about it. The reason I posted again was because the original post had not been updated since it was made, and was not adding suggestion. Thanks for the props though!

Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Sin$
this is so convenient and helpful! thanks for this man!

Last edited:
Osama Bin Lolling

Osama Bin Lolling

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am definitely changing some of my cars to these! Thanks!

raymo2u

raymo2u

GTA5 MASTER WIZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
My bubblegum is classic dark blue with torino red pearl....

raymo2u

raymo2u

GTA5 MASTER WIZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
Not quite understanding the above post, have i posted that combo before? This is MY own Bubblegum combo, not similar to the already mentioned Bubblegum Candy.

It is a stellar color and it seems to impress everyone, no matter the vehicle. Actually it looks best on a modded mesa or elegy IMO

I Dont know if Ive posted Mountain Dew yet. Classic Bright Green and Race Yellow. Looks identical to a can of the best soda ever created

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you want me to add that and change the name of mine?

raymo2u

raymo2u

GTA5 MASTER WIZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
That is completely up to you man, you should keep them both up, one being candy and ones a khamelion color, i suggest trying both i listed as i think you would be impressed. They seem to grab alot of attention while i take them out for a spin.

I just wish i could get one of each on my trevors blazers...

Top Bottom
Login
Register