Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
pretty simple really with the new update pearlescent crew colours has returned
Just go into Los santos
Add your crew colour then add a pearlescent
Don't think this will be taken away as it has been added by rockstar in title update notes

Hytar

Hytar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great simple change from rockstar. Also you can now change 3d car pearlecent if you dont like current one.

GTA Frank

GTA Frank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody tried the PURE gold + crew + pearl glitch? I used to get some interesting results

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
About time they fixed this. When I read it on the newswire(Pearlescent Crew Color: New paint options for Crew members in the Mod Shop.) it kind of sounded like you could have your crew color as a pearl, which would have been even more awesome, but at least pearl on crew color is back.

Dunkn McNutz

Dunkn McNutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey boys and girls I just want to let everyone kno that we are able to mod our crew colors again I am on psr and have already put pearls ob my cars with crew colors and also just found out that the metals and crews also works:biggrin: I havent tried everything yet but you guys are more than welcome to add to the thread. There is no glitching to get pearl on the crew color but for the metal +crew its just like before. I will update with more info. Also I have not checked youtube but I did find out the pearl with crew today with a friend also I will credit the finder if anyone can show me how found it first

Sailor V

Sailor V

Champion of Justice
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey boys and girls I just want to let everyone kno that we are able to mod our crew colors again I am on psr and have already put pearls ob my cars with crew colors and also just found out that the metals and crews also works:biggrin: I havent tried everything yet but you guys are more than welcome to add to the thread. There is no glitching to get pearl on the crew color but for the metal +crew its just like before. I will update with more info. Also I have not checked youtube but I did find out the pearl with crew today with a friend also I will credit the finder if anyone can show me how found it first
seems interesting, I can't access by xbox right now. But I highly doubt they would add it back :/

Akira

Akira

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Crew + pearl was added back in the update. I can't find it right now but it was mentioned on gtaforums.

RazerApollo

RazerApollo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Crew and pearl works only . It's cool but kind of useless cause the social club color editor is still capped

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe you should read the patch notes, you can credit Rockstar as the ''finder''. Feel free to check YouTube though :biggrin:

Sailor V

Sailor V

Champion of Justice
Reaction score
Sin$

video link, so seems to be only working on next gen. damn...

Bender_

Bender_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can use Pure Gold Pear (Hidden Secret Gold MP100) as a Pear on you crew color

Apply Pure Gold
Apply Crew Color
Done, Secret Gold Pear on a Crew Color.

Note:
Only Pear transfers, not Pure Gold Texture (Shiny Effect)
It cost 45k$ Per each Secret Gold Pear.

dab

dab

<o/
End of the Year 2018 End of the Year 2017 Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
I heard that you can change the pearl on 3D cars without messing up the 3D. Has anyone tried this??

mr_bossman_225

mr_bossman_225

Reaction score
Sin$
I heard that you can change the pearl on 3D cars without messing up the 3D. Has anyone tried this??
Yes I have tried on the PS4 and it works. Just be carefull which ones you do it with though as some of your 3d cars might have unobtainable pearls on them so if you change it you won't get the pearl back.

Dunkn McNutz

Dunkn McNutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It works with pure gold metal just did it
Sry just saw ur post Bender

Last edited:
dab

dab

<o/
End of the Year 2018 End of the Year 2017 Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Great simple change from rockstar. Also you can now change 3d car pearlecent if you dont like current one.
I think this should be in the title... I'm sure many people don't know this and are to worried they'll screw up there 3D colors to try. I've seen this confirmed on Ps4. This is pretty cool in my opinion!!

For the people who have wanted to change the pearl on a 3D car.....here's your chance!!

Dunkn McNutz

Dunkn McNutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have a cool dark purple and dark green crew color ive been trying to make a dark plum for a while

Top Bottom
Login
Register