• Thread starter Jamebong
  • Start date
  • Views 3,039
Jamebong

Jamebong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some how I managed to put two different crew colors as primary / secondary on my Kuruma and I was able to put pearlescent on the primary color. I am the leader of the crew so Im assuming you have to be the leader to do this but again I'm not sure. First I used a custom glow blue and set the hex code as my crew color then put it as primary on the kuruma. Few hours later (probably don't have to wait) I switched to a neon green and applied it as secondary. Usually this would change the primary as well since they're both set as crew colors but for some reason the blue stuck with the green. I then did the pearlescent on any type of paint glitch and was able to put pearl on the blue and of course it went to the green as a secondary too. I have tried this with other cars but no luck so far. Im hoping someone can play around with this and fine tune it a bit. :smile:

I guess this^ is unclear so:

1. Set primary color to crew
2. Change crew color and wait afew hours for it to change
3. Restart console
3. Select crew color in secondary (Primary shouldn't change to new crew color if it does then don't continue)
4. Go back to primary colors and do pearlescent on any type of paint glitch

When I did the pearlescent glitch I was able to pick any pearl color on the primary without it reverting to black.

Below I also did this with a zentorno and came out with a different result. After applying new crew color to secondary, it glitched and applied the old crew color to secondary and the new color as some type of pearl / under coat? Idk what to call it but the car is light yellow and glows green.

Last edited:
Dats_Geeky

Dats_Geeky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh man I hope this is true. I've been looking for a glitch like this for a while!

RishuP

RishuP

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Some how I managed to put two different crew colors as primary / secondary on my Kuruma and I was able to put pearlescent on the primary color. I am the leader of the crew so Im assuming you have to be the leader to do this but again I'm not sure. First I used a custom glow blue and set the hex code as my crew color then put it as primary on the kuruma. Few hours later (probably don't have to wait) I switched to a neon green and applied it as secondary. Usually this would change the primary as well since they're both set as crew colors but for some reason the blue stuck with the green. I then did the pearlescent on any type of paint glitch and was able to put pearl on the blue and of course it went to the green as a secondary too. I have tried this with other cars but no luck so far. Im hoping someone can play around with this and fine tune it a bit. :smile:
Yes it stick, unless you are going to check paint option for secondary , you will have different Crew color ,
First apply a crew color on Secondary,
Change the crew color
Restart the game, and apply on primary ,
Anyway i will test more today !

Jamebong

Jamebong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried your way (kinda) and at first had a custom light yellow primary, then applied my custom green pea to secondary and the whole car turned yellow with a type of green pearl I've never seen before. Its yellow under some led type light and the sun other light it glows bright green.

Last edited:
Dats_Geeky

Dats_Geeky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
C
Just tried your way and at first had a custom light yellow primary, then applied my custom green pea to secondary and the whole car turned yellow with a type of green pearl I've never seen before. Its yellow under some led type light and the sun other light it glows bright green
Can you get pic's? I just wanna see the color xD

Bender_

Bender_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i had Secret gold as secoundary, changed crew color, restarted game, applied pea green to primary then car turned intro pea green (both colors) PS4
Doesnt seems to work, just lost 37k

Jamebong

Jamebong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
om6y_c9Oy0WYQMFCiuIBOQ_0_0.jpg
DM8TJ1mSuk6GL4Lj7Akl6Q_0_0.jpg

Dats geeky, I couldnt get it to show much during the day this gives you somewhat of an idea of what I meant but at night under some light it looks glow in the dark green

Dats_Geeky

Dats_Geeky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Dats geeky, I couldnt get it to show much during the day this gives you somewhat of an idea of what I meant but at night under some light it looks glow in the dark green
Dude that color's awesome! I gotta try this today. Thanks man!

A

AaronTheK1ng

Reaction score
Sin$

What are the rgb codes for those 2 colors

Jamebong

Jamebong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol I dont troll on forums like a child, To do this glitch you may have to be the leader of the crew or just make one just so you can change the crew color easily.
I first set the crew color then applied it to primary, put it back in garage, logged off, changed crew color again, applied to secondary color then did the pearlescent on any type of paint glitch for the primary and when i clicked pearlescent I was able to put pearlescent on my previous crew (primary) color. Again I have not been able to do this on any other car but kuruma and don't know if it was just a one time bug or not. Sry for the confusion.

Top Bottom
Login
Register