What's new

Xbox One PDLS Police and Life Roleplay (Xbox One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GardaERU

Reaction score
Sin$
For website link to apply please PM me!

Recruiting Status: Only looking for a full time dispatcher for the Police
Limited spaces for life rp

Who are we?

PDLSRP is a widely-known Police/Life Roleplay community based on the Xbox One. With over 40 active members we maintain a set standard for our Roleplays which is both strict and fair. Every aspect of our community is run by our team of dedicated Admins. If you are interested in becoming a part of PDLSRP, please visit our homepage and click the application button for either Police or Civilian. If you would like to find out more information about us, please read below.

We are a well-established, mature and friendly community that has been Roleplaying since 2013. If you are looking for an in-depth, lifelike representation of life in Los Santos, we can offer it to you.

We can guarantee a positive and professional Roleplay experience, no matter what your Roleplay skill level is. Whether you're an aspiring police officer or civilian. We're here to provide you with a warm, welcoming, commendable Roleplay experience. One without the hassle of doing things independently. Although we can be strict at times, we're still fairly lenient depending on the circumstances. We will remove members who are 'Under-Performing', missing Roleplay's, and ruining the experience for the other players in general.

Jobs

Police

The Police Department is made up of 5 divisions all with specific roles:

• Patrol
  • S.W.A.T (Special Weapons and Tactics)
  • Air Support
  • S.D.U (Special Detective Unit)
  • Dispatch
Procedure on becoming an officer involves two phase training course teaching the essential skills needed to be a police officer in the city. The department is fully responsible for the policing and security of the Los Santos urban area. More info on the police is available on our website.

Life Roleplay

In real life you need a way of making money in order to survive. This is why we offer in game career opportunities for new and existing players. Every GTA weekday you'll take part in your own career which will help fund your lifestyle in the City of Los Santos. Examples of careers in the city are:

• Bank Manager
  • Bus Driver
  • Construction Worker
  • Firefighter
  • Gas Station Attendant
  • Mailman
  • Mayor
  • Mechanic
  • News Reporter
  • Security
  • Taxi Driver
  • Truck Driver
  • Emergency Medical Technician
  • Driving Instructor
  • Lawyer
  • Maintenance Worker
  • Criminal
  • Loan Shark
A full list of all careers is on the website. All money made from this can be used to improve your lifestyle within the city. Players can keep track of their finances via our advance banking system.

Requirements

• You must have a working headset.
  • You MUST be 15 or older.
  • Own GTA 5 on Xbox One.
  • Must have have access to a app store or laptop.
How to Join?

To join PDLS as a Police Officer or our Life RP please PM me.

Last edited:
Jonhawaii1

Jonhawaii1

Reaction score
Sin$
I am very interested on joining this community if it is still active

Nicholas Morin

Nicholas Morin

Reaction score
Sin$
I would love to join this community, Please and thank you

C

carl dull

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you hiring officers 
Message me at xXCarl22Xx

C

cj godfrey

Reaction score
Sin$
hello i would like to join my gamer tag is Cr4Zy SPARTAN69

R

Reload Hackzz510

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I would like to join 
GT: ReLoAd HaCkZz

S

Steve Spellman

Reaction score
Sin$
I would like to join...

Gamertag is greenpuffer2006

Z

ZombieRot

Reaction score
Sin$
I would like to join
Xboxone gamer tag misguidedzombie
I have a mic and laptop
I have gta 5 
xXCarl22Xx
Hi i seen your post for the gta 5 role playing and i would like to join i have a mic and gta 5 and a laptop my gamer tag is misguidedzombie

L

LandenBlock4

Reaction score
Sin$
I am 17 and I will like to play my gt on Xbox is Honor Hurricane

K

Koby30

Reaction score
Sin$

Who are we?

PDLSRP is a widely-known Police/Life Roleplay community based on the Xbox One. With over 40 active members we maintain a set standard for our Roleplays which is both strict and fair. Every aspect of our community is run by our team of dedicated Admins. If you are interested in becoming a part of PDLSRP, please visit our homepage and click the application button for either Police or Civilian. If you would like to find out more information about us, please read below.

We are a well-established, mature and friendly community that has been Roleplaying since 2013. If you are looking for an in-depth, lifelike representation of life in Los Santos, we can offer it to you.

We can guarantee a positive and professional Roleplay experience, no matter what your Roleplay skill level is. Whether you're an aspiring police officer or civilian. We're here to provide you with a warm, welcoming, commendable Roleplay experience. One without the hassle of doing things independently. Although we can be strict at times, we're still fairly lenient depending on the circumstances. We will remove members who are 'Under-Performing', missing Roleplay's, and ruining the experience for the other players in general.

Jobs

Police

• Patrol
  • Air Support
  • Dispatch
Procedure on becoming an officer involves two phase training course teaching the essential skills needed to be a police officer in the city. The department is fully responsible for the policing and security of the Los Santos urban area. More info on the police is available on our website.

Life Roleplay

In real life you need a way of making money in order to survive. This is why we offer in game career opportunities for new and existing players. Every GTA weekday you'll take part in your own career which will help fund your lifestyle in the City of Los Santos. Examples of careers in the city are:

• Bank Manager
  • Bus Driver
  • Construction Worker
  • Firefighter
  • Gas Station Attendant
  • Mailman
  • Mayor
  • Mechanic
  • News Reporter
  • Security
  • Taxi Driver
  • Truck Driver
  • Driving Instructor
  • Lawyer
  • Maintenance Worker
  • Criminal
  • Loan Shark
A full list of all careers is on the website. All money made from this can be used to improve your lifestyle within the city. Players can keep track of their finances via our advance banking system.

Requirements

• Own GTA 5 on Xbox One.
How to Join?

Gt: Rs Hendo

N

NateWalk16

Reaction score
Sin$

Who are we?

Jobs

Police

• Patrol
  • Air Support
  • Dispatch

Life Roleplay

• Bank Manager
  • Bus Driver
  • Construction Worker
  • Firefighter
  • Gas Station Attendant
  • Mailman
  • Mayor
  • Mechanic
  • News Reporter
  • Security
  • Taxi Driver
  • Truck Driver
  • Driving Instructor
  • Lawyer
  • Maintenance Worker
  • Criminal
  • Loan Shark

Requirements

• Own GTA 5 on Xbox One.
How to Join?

If i could id love to do civilian rp but i can do dispatch sometimes when needed id love to join hit me up please 
Id like to be a dispatcher or civilian im 16 almost with a mic and i take rp serious and im focused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register