• Thread starter zeus408
  • Start date
  • Views 1,632
zeus408

zeus408

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
can anyone please put my pcdata.bin file into a Omegaruby game for me? i will pay you if u want.

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
can anyone please put my pcdata.bin file into a Omegaruby game for me? i will pay you if u want.

If I'm correct the only way to load a pcdata.bin file without anytype of hardware requires it to be web injected. Now from my experience someone cant "load" your game for you unless physically there. Now you can send someone your save data, have them modify it and than send it back to you for you to reupload it into your game. Those are the only 2 methods I know of when it comes to loading a game. So basically if you don't have the right firmware on your 3DS to web inject it or don't have the hardware to reinject the save file you can't really do much.

zeus408

zeus408

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
If I'm correct the only way to load a pcdata.bin file without anytype of hardware requires it to be web injected. Now from my experience someone cant "load" your game for you unless physically there. Now you can send some one your save data, have them modify it and than send it back to you for you to reupload it into your game. That's the only 2 methods I know oh when it comes to loading a game. So basically if you don't have the right firmware on your 3DS or don't have the hardware to reinject the save file you can't really do much.

they would need a nds adapter and a spare omega ruby cartridge and they can put my pcdata file into the game right? there is this guy on pokedit.com does a service for 69 bucks, he asks for my sav file and he loads it into the game.

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score
Sin$
they would need a nds adapter and a spare omega ruby cartridge and they can put my pcdata file into the game right? there is this guy on pokedit.com does a service for 69 bucks, he asks for my sav file and he loads it into the game.

The reason pokedit ask for that amount is because they load the game with the modified save file and than ship you the actual physical game. So yes you would have to find someone in person that can do it for you. There's no real service where you can just download a file and upload it, because chances are if you can upload it you can modify it aswell.

zeus408

zeus408

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
do you know anyone who can do that for me like pokedit does?
over the internet

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score
Sin$
do you know anyone who can do that for me like pokedit does?
over the internet

They will probably charge you the same amount of not more. If you want that type of service where a physical copy is loaded and than mailed to you I would go with pokedit

zeus408

zeus408

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
like they can put the pk6 files in there game and then trade me the pokemon

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score
Sin$
like they can put the pk6 files in there game and then trade me the pokemon

Yes that would work. You would just have to make sure the pokemon are legal and can be traded. Now idk if pokedit will do that put if you find someone that can inject pk6 files in there game they could trade them to you.

zeus408

zeus408

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
aight well im trying to see if there any pokemon modders on se7ensins, cuz pokedit is always busy and has rules that i can only get 6 of my pokes each week

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I can do it for you if you would like for less then that amount. That is, if you don't mind sending me your game.

Top Bottom
Login
Register