• Thread starter PorkMeatzz
  • Start date
  • Views 479
PorkMeatzz

PorkMeatzz

idk where my dog went
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk much about pc which is why im trying to keep away from building one. I want a computer that can handle photoshop, sony vegas, maybe render an intro with blender? I also want it to be able to run some games like csgo, minecraft, rocket league, lighter titles like those
So far i found this
Im thinking of buying that and upgrading the ram so it can handle some multitasking,
It doesnt have wifi so ill need something like this
I want a gaming keyboard thats under 20$ i already have a good mouse and i cant find a keyboard i like

I made this post to get some advice, maybe i should only go for 4 gb ram maybe theres a better pc out there, my budget is 400$ i already have a moniter im aware of it not having a dvd thingy idc about that ill buy one later if i need it there only 20$ for the external usb ones

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Habofro

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Bug Finder Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk much about pc which is why im trying to keep away from building one. I want a computer that can handle photoshop, sony vegas, maybe render an intro with blender? I also want it to be able to run some games like csgo, minecraft, rocket league, lighter titles like those
So far i found this
Im thinking of buying that and upgrading the ram so it can handle some multitasking,
It doesnt have wifi so ill need something like this
I want a gaming keyboard thats under 20$ i already have a good mouse and i cant find a keyboard i like

I made this post to get some advice, maybe i should only go for 4 gb ram maybe theres a better pc out there, my budget is 400$ i already have a moniter im aware of it not having a dvd thingy idc about that ill buy one later if i need it there only 20$ for the external usb ones
Really, those PCs are ****. You should build it yourself. Here's what I would get if I would only be playing light games and do some intense rendering and stuff:
http://pcpartpicker.com/list/WkFTr7

The Integrated GPU is pretty mediocre but, if you ever need a more powerful GPU, you'll be able to simply buy one later on.

The Intel HD Graphics 530 will be able to play all of the games you want to play at over 60fps without any issue and 16gb of ram and the i5 will last you a long time!

PorkMeatzz

PorkMeatzz

idk where my dog went
Reaction score
Sin$
Really, those PCs are ****. You should build it yourself. Here's what I would get if I would only be playing light games and do some intense rendering and stuff:
http://pcpartpicker.com/list/WkFTr7

The Integrated GPU is pretty mediocre but, if you ever need a more powerful GPU, you'll be able to simply buy one later on.

The Intel HD Graphics 530 will be able to play all of the games you want to play at over 60fps without any issue and 16gb of ram and the i5 will last you a long time!
The thing is that idk how to build a pc also most of the parts are on different websites, also do i have to buy windows because that adds 100 right there, im pretty clueless 
Well the different website thing wont be a problem ill just try finfing them on amazon

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The thing is that idk how to build a pc also most of the parts are on different websites, also do i have to buy windows because that adds 100 right there, im pretty clueless 
Well the different website thing wont be a problem ill just try finfing them on amazon
Can you follow instructions for a Lego build? If so, you can build a PC.

:smile:

PorkMeatzz

PorkMeatzz

idk where my dog went
Reaction score
Sin$
PorkMeatzz

PorkMeatzz

idk where my dog went
Reaction score
Sin$
That's really not a good build. Just get the one I made for you...
Did u look at it though? I think the proccesor was a bad choice... ill buy the one u linked me but i just want to know

Habofro

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Bug Finder Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Did u look at it though? I think the proccesor was a bad choice... ill buy the one u linked me but i just want to know
The FX-4300 is a really old CPU, it only supports DDR3 and is just not a good CPU for the price.

Get the i5-6500, it's a great CPU for the price, supports DDR4 and will be a much better option for video rendering.

PorkMeatzz

PorkMeatzz

idk where my dog went
Reaction score
Sin$
The FX-4300 is a really old CPU, it only supports DDR3 and is just not a good CPU for the price.

Get the i5-6500, it's a great CPU for the price, supports DDR4 and will be a much better option for video rendering.
And the motherboard? Idk the difference between them im trying to not reach the 400$ budget

Top Bottom
Login
Register