What's new

Working [PC] Store Aircraft in Terrorbyte

• Thread starter 2kandy
  • Start date
  • Views 2,606

2kandy

Reaction score
Slightly modified glitch from Jasont's Store aircraft in MOC.
Keep in mind if you want to have aircraft in both MOC and Terrorbyte, make sure you do the Terrorbyte glitch first because you need an empty MOC for this method.

Requirements:
  • Friend in a different targeting mode
  • Facility or Arena
  • Motorcycle stored in your Facility or Arena
  • Terrorbyte
  • Oppressor Mk II stored in the same Facility or Arena that your motorcycle is in
  • Mobile Operations Center with Personal Vehicle Storage upgrade
  • Hangar with personal aircraft you want to put in the Terrorbyte

Steps:

(I would recommend you be in an invite only session or solo lobby because you load faster and makes the ghost bike more consistent)
  1. Enter the back of your MOC with your Motorcycle and immediately get back on and drive it out. Your motorcycle should disappear.
    1. If it doesn't, drive it back to your Facility or Arena and try again. Restarting your game or finding a new session may help.
  2. Request your motorcycle from your MOC through the interaction menu. (It will not show up on the minimap so check for a yellow circle on the bottom right corner of your screen to know when it spawns).
  3. Drive the Motorcycle back into your Facility or Arena and drive out your Oppressor Mk II.
  4. When outside get off your Oppressor Mk II and request your aircraft.
  5. Get back on and return your MOC to storage.
  6. Request your Terrorbyte.
  7. Drive your Oppressor Mk II into your Terrorbyte, and you should now be in an infinite loading black screen.
  8. Open Social Club and join your friend in a different targeting mode. Accept the first alert and decline the second.
    1. It worked if your screen is glitched above your terrorbyte.
  9. Join a new session and you should be able to request your aircraft by pressing "Request Oppressor Mk II" from the Terrorbyte interaction menu.

Last edited:
K

Kerto

Reaction score
I don't have nothing of the requirements, another for news in the game?

M

Makunt_Izichi

Reaction score
Slightly modified glitch from Jasont's Store aircraft in MOC.
Keep in mind if you want to have aircraft in both MOC and Terrorbyte, make sure you do the Terrorbyte glitch first because you need an empty MOC for this method.

Requirements:
  • Friend in a different targeting mode
  • Facility or Arena
  • Motorcycle stored in your Facility or Arena
  • Terrorbyte
  • Oppressor Mk II stored in the same Facility or Arena that your motorcycle is in
  • Mobile Operations Center with Personal Vehicle Storage upgrade
  • Hangar with personal aircraft you want to put in the Terrorbyte

Steps:

(I would recommend you be in an invite only session or solo lobby because you load faster and makes the ghost bike more consistent)
  1. Enter the back of your MOC with your Motorcycle and immediately get back on and drive it out. Your motorcycle should disappear.
    1. If it doesn't, drive it back to your Facility or Arena and try again. Restarting your game or finding a new session may help.
  2. Request your motorcycle from your MOC through the interaction menu. (It will not show up on the minimap so check for a yellow circle on the bottom right corner of your screen to know when it spawns).
  3. Drive the Motorcycle back into your Facility or Arena and drive out your Oppressor Mk II.
  4. When outside get off your Oppressor Mk II and request your aircraft.
  5. Get back on and return your MOC.
  6. Request your Terrorbyte.
  7. Drive your Oppressor Mk II into your Terrorbyte, and you should now be in an infinite loading black screen.
  8. Open Social Club and join your friend in a different targeting mode. Accept the first alert and decline the second.
    1. It worked if your screen is glitched above your terrorbyte.
  9. Join a new session and you should be able to request your aircraft by pressing "Request Oppressor Mk II" from the Terrorbyte interaction menu.
what terrorbtye glitch
:o

N

Nats_ji

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't get the infinite loading black screen. And my mk2 got duped instead of having aircraft in my Terrorbyte

Edit:
5. Get back on and return your MOC.
I read as return to your MOC. lol

Edit2:
How do I fix the dead slot it created in the hangar?

Last edited:

2kandy

Reaction score
I didn't get the infinite loading black screen. And my mk2 got duped instead of having aircraft in my Terrorbyte

Edit:

I read as return to your MOC. lol

Edit2:
How do I fix the dead slot it created in the hangar?
you have to fill your hangar and replace it. just use pegasus vehicles as its fast and cheap

Top Bottom