• Views 8,570
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jasont

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since oppressor's been further nerfed to 5 minutes wait, having spare aircraft on short notice might prove useful and it can be requested during some og heists setups - yes there are quite a few people still doing them :smile:

Requirements:

•MOC with empty PV storage

•motorbike

•arena

•office (might be optional but seems it has higher success chance of insurance being transferred to aircraft. Needs more testing to confirm)

•hangar

•Elegy/s stored in the arena and office garages

Steps:

1. Enter empty MOC with motorcycle stored in the arena and drive it out as soon as possible. If you hit the glitch, motorcycle will disappear once you are out

2. Request it via m menu-services-MOC-requests pv. It should spawn on the road/parking lot, depending on where your character is looking but it won't be marked on the map

3. Enter the arena with it

4. Get in the Elegy stored in the same arena garage and drive it out

5. Once outside, exit the car and request personal aircraft

6. Get back in the car and drive it into a full garage

7. Request Elegy stored in the office garage and drive it into the MOC

8. Drive Elegy saved in MOC into the full garage where the aircraft is saved and swap it with the aircraft

9. (Optional) The last but not the least step is to check if insurance is transferred to the aircraft. In the video insurance is transferred but it wasn't always the case for me. I am not completely sure if it depends on donor car/location or it is just random as I had different results with different donor cars and locations. Needs more experimenting

Notes:

Dedicate separate garage for aircrafts as once you put one there, you won't be able to access your cars directly from that garage until you move aircrafts out of that garage

Video:

J

Jasont

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works perfectly now, just re-tested after restart

D

dm_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for letting us know that it works again, I was able to put benny's wheels on some of my vehicles that i bought after the glitch was patched. It didn't work in an invite only session, had to go to a solo session.

R

RainBowCake

Reaction score
Sin$
can you leave the aircraft in the garage and call it in from that garage?

O

Oh_Boy_Its_Dave

Reaction score
Sin$
Any reason why this wouldn't possibly work on XB1 or PS4? I would try this out myself but I already have an aircraft in my MOC from an older glitch

H

Hkgta

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any reason why this wouldn't possibly work on XB1 or PS4? I would try this out myself but I already have an aircraft in my MOC from an older glitch
I tried and the bike won't disappear , I also have an airplane in moc from an older glitch but wanna change it

Slyc

Slyc

Reaction score
Sin$
By the way, do you think it is possible to do this with the Terrorbyte too? Store a plane in there?

C

ch4osdr4gon

Reaction score
Sin$
how do you get your aircraft in a garage? i think that's a critical requirement for this to work

SneakyBeaky1

SneakyBeaky1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
By the way, do you think it is possible to do this with the Terrorbyte too? Store a plane in there?
It is possible to store an aircraft in the Terrorbyte. I have a Lazer in there, but it was with the glitch involving getting under the map with a hovering vehicle and hitting the nightclub under the airport.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
WOW, you are literally proving Navey Davey the moderator wrong, who said this couldn't be done: https://www.se7ensins.com/goto/post?id=14116434

Great job on showing him the door, haha, keep up the great work!

Someone pass me the sick bowl these childish posts make me wanna puke. At the time you asked there was no solo method to do what you asked. Now there is. You were also told you could get one from GCTF. Proving the moderator wrong, showing him the door what are you like 8 years old?

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
NO. Your Elegy will move there and once your hangar is full, just call pegasus and enter hangar with pegasus aircraft to replace Elegy

Strictly speaking that's still a dead spot. You overwrite the elegy you have an aircraft, in hangar, in a car slot. The correct way to do this kind of glitch, as always, is to do it twice. Put a ****** buzzard in the moc first and elegy in the hangar. Put the aircraft you want in the moc over the elegy. Destroy the buzzard. Profit. You now have a aircraft in a car slot and no deadspots. Why this has to be repeated every single time there is a store aircraft in garage glitch is beyond me....

C

ch4osdr4gon

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get my motorcycle to disappear after coming out of the moc. do I need extra garage floors in the arena?

I put my motorcycle in the arena, drove it into the moc, hopped off, hopped on, drove out. nothing else happened, out of the ordinary.

I'm on pc

thanks in advance

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
It is possible to store an aircraft in the Terrorbyte. I have a Lazer in there, but it was with the glitch involving getting under the map with a hovering vehicle and hitting the nightclub under the airport.
yeah the method to store in the terabyte is much more complicated then storing in the MOC, for the terabyte you need a vehicle merg glitch (basically a glitch that merges an aircrafts into an oppressor mkII then you drive it into your terabyte & join another session that a friend invites you too, with out this you can't do it.

H

Hydroponiczdnb

Reaction score
Sin$
ive got an easier way.. do the GC2F glitch with the plane you want in the MOC, then get your friend to give it back the same way.. thank me later

C

CfJr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Strictly speaking that's still a dead spot. You overwrite the elegy you have an aircraft, in hangar, in a car slot. The correct way to do this kind of glitch, as always, is to do it twice. Put a ****** buzzard in the moc first and elegy in the hangar. Put the aircraft you want in the moc over the elegy. Destroy the buzzard. Profit. You now have a aircraft in a car slot and no deadspots. Why this has to be repeated every single time there is a store aircraft in garage glitch is beyond me....

Haven't seen that one before, but I'm not too sure what you mean when you say replace the elegy in the moc with an aircraft, since there's a buzzard in the moc at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register