Sin$
How to request moc viechle in heist?

J

JeffTheOmega1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't :speechless:

The OP is wrong saying you can call this out during the older Heists. You cannot even call out a regular car through the MOC anymore which really sucks.
It was nice to have a back up vehicle on hand for when a noob sinks the Bat Mobile.

jimlaheyyy

jimlaheyyy

Reaction score
Sin$
Any tips on why my motorcycle won't disappear once driven off the MOC? Tried a few times but no luck.

PC

IvanaHumpalot

IvanaHumpalot

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
when you got onto the bike hold the throttle until you spawn outside. Been a long time can't remember exactly, if I held the Y (on pad, F on keyboard) as well, and if I gave throttle together with the Y (F) ... just don't spam Y (F) too much, I guess 1 or 2 times may be ok.

BTW: why is the thread called [...]works again ... when did it stop working before? I use this every now and then to merge stuff, and in the last couple of months I never had any issues. last time I tried was to merge custom tires and some tuning onto the Lifeguard.

jimlaheyyy

jimlaheyyy

Reaction score
Sin$
when you got onto the bike hold the throttle until you spawn outside. Been a long time can't remember exactly, if I held the Y (on pad, F on keyboard) as well, and if I gave throttle together with the Y (F) ... just don't spam Y (F) too much, I guess 1 or 2 times may be ok.

BTW: why is the thread called [...]works again ... when did it stop working before? I use this every now and then to merge stuff, and in the last couple of months I never had any issues. last time I tried was to merge custom tires and some tuning onto the Lifeguard.

Will give holding F a try when I get the chance and report back. Thanks!

A

Aragorn79

Reaction score
Sin$
Its
Will give holding F a try when I get the chance and report back. Thanks!
F to sit on the bike and W to throttle. How I do it is, when inside the MOC and your char is off the bike and turns its head, quickly press f and then quickly again press and hold W.

S

selknam

Reaction score
Sin$
By the way, do you think it is possible to do this with the Terrorbyte too? Store a plane in there?
if you do the bike glitch with a different bike, you can go back to the arena, take the opressor, call any aircraft and then drive the bike in the terrorbyte, causing the game to store the aircraft instead of the bike (or any vehicle that you call i think).

K

KrazyCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I should mention a couple of useful additional bits of information:

Once you have a plane or chopper in the MOC, you can make as many copies of it as you'd like, as long as the hangar is full.
Simply stand in front of the hangar, request the MOC vehicle, enter the hangar with it and overwrite any aircraft you don't mind losing, most likely one from pegasus. It will save a copy in the hangar while the original will still be in the MOC.

Keep in mind that your original aircraft is the one which stays in the MOC, so don't overwrite it with a stolen street car or you'll lose the aircraft for good.

If for any reason you would like to put it back in the hangar, instead of a copy, just remove one aircraft from the hangar using the sell/remove option from the airplane mechanic menu or pull out one of the copies or pegasus aircraft and blow it up then request original from MOC and entr hangar to put it back in the hangar.

I haven't tested the following but there is a good chance that you could also remove a dead spot by flying the original back in and replacing the car on that spot, causing it to go back into the MOC. I'm not sure though, as it miht just overwrite the car with another copy instead since the move/copy behavior seems to depend on the availability of an empty space in the hangar.

A

Aragorn79

Reaction score
Sin$
I should mention a couple of useful additional bits of information:

Once you have a plane or chopper in the MOC, you can make as many copies of it as you'd like, as long as the hangar is full.
Simply stand in front of the hangar, request the MOC vehicle, enter the hangar with it and overwrite any aircraft you don't mind losing, most likely one from pegasus. It will save a copy in the hangar while the original will still be in the MOC.

Keep in mind that your original aircraft is the one which stays in the MOC, so don't overwrite it with a stolen street car or you'll lose the aircraft for good.

If for any reason you would like to put it back in the hangar, instead of a copy, just remove one aircraft from the hangar using the sell/remove option from the airplane mechanic menu or pull out one of the copies or pegasus aircraft and blow it up then request original from MOC and entr hangar to put it back in the hangar.

I haven't tested the following but there is a good chance that you could also remove a dead spot by flying the original back in and replacing the car on that spot, causing it to go back into the MOC. I'm not sure though, as it miht just overwrite the car with another copy instead since the move/copy behavior seems to depend on the availability of an empty space in the hangar.
Yes but is there a way to save the Original Aircraft from the MOC to your hangar for good, so MOC can have free space for duping and stuff. I mean upon calling it up through the interaction menu and then blowing it up in a new session looses it completely. Then calling Mors and mutual to get it back doesnt work. Is there a way to get it insured.

K

KrazyCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In my experience if you have two copies of a plane from the MOC in the hangar, only one is insured, maybe because both have the same invisible license plate, but if you don't have any copy left in the hangar nor terrobyte, returning the original from the MOC to an empty spot in the hangar should restore the insured original.
Unlike cars in the garages, the only way to find out if a plane is insured is by deztroying it so it's not ideal.

Slyc

Slyc

Reaction score
Sin$
if you do the bike glitch with a different bike, you can go back to the arena, take the opressor, call any aircraft and then drive the bike in the terrorbyte, causing the game to store the aircraft instead of the bike (or any vehicle that you call i think).
Tried it, didn't work.

Makunt_Izichi

Makunt_Izichi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since oppressor's been further nerfed to 5 minutes wait, having spare aircraft on short notice might prove useful and it can be requested during some og heists setups - yes there are quite a few people still doing them :smile:

Requirements:

•MOC with empty PV storage

•motorbike

•arena

•office (might be optional but seems it has higher success chance of insurance being transferred to aircraft. Needs more testing to confirm)

•hangar

•Elegy/s stored in the arena and office garages

Steps:

1. Enter empty MOC with motorcycle stored in the arena and drive it out as soon as possible. If you hit the glitch, motorcycle will disappear once you are out

2. Request it via m menu-services-MOC-requests pv. It should spawn on the road/parking lot, depending on where your character is looking but it won't be marked on the map

3. Enter the arena with it

4. Get in the Elegy stored in the same arena garage and drive it out

5. Once outside, exit the car and request personal aircraft

6. Get back in the car and drive it into a full garage

7. Request Elegy stored in the office garage and drive it into the MOC

8. Drive Elegy saved in MOC into the full garage where the aircraft is saved and swap it with the aircraft

9. (Optional) The last but not the least step is to check if insurance is transferred to the aircraft. In the video insurance is transferred but it wasn't always the case for me. I am not completely sure if it depends on donor car/location or it is just random as I had different results with different donor cars and locations. Needs more experimenting

Notes:

Dedicate separate garage for aircrafts as once you put one there, you won't be able to access your cars directly from that garage until you move aircrafts out of that garage

Video:

does this still work? i accidently while not paying attention .. stored my lazer in my hanger

Impotent_rage420

Impotent_rage420

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
When I try 2 put aircraft in my moc into my hanger it puts a dead spot in my moc how can I prevent this?

raymo2u

raymo2u

GTA5 MASTER WIZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
When I try 2 put aircraft in my moc into my hanger it puts a dead spot in my moc how can I prevent this?
Request personal vehicle in Services/MOC, then fly it into hanger or follow the OP's tut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register