What's new

Patched [PC] SOLO car duplication! Dupes will save!!

• Thread starter Matti3142
  • Start date
  • Views 151,433
RMeanz

RMeanz

Reaction score
Sin$
doesnt work or the app ifruit is bugged. we tried all night to find the issi in the app to get custom plates, but it wont show. we tried almost everything... help?

B

Bamibal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
doesnt work or the app ifruit is bugged. we tried all night to find the issi in the app to get custom plates, but it wont show. we tried almost everything... help?

Just take another car for a ride that you own and order the plate on that. After that you can put that same plate on every car trough LSC or your own garages. Didn’t see the Issi either.

RMeanz

RMeanz

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you bamibal
i have 1 more problem: Everytime i want to drive the bike into moc and press f + hold w, it wont respawn the bike, what am i doing wrong? garage is full with 10 stolen cars, facility is full with free elegys a bike (carbon) and the full modded issi. i run the game with 80-100 fps (low settings. The custom plate needs only to beapplied to the modded issi?

plz help

B

Bamibal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you bamibal
i have 1 more problem: Everytime i want to drive the bike into moc and press f + hold w, it wont respawn the bike, what am i doing wrong? garage is full with 10 stolen cars, facility is full with free elegys a bike (carbon) and the full modded issi. i run the game with 80-100 fps (low settings. The custom plate needs only to beapplied to the modded issi?

plz help

Custom plate must be on the Issi before you start the dupe.

I do the glitch at the Arena but wait till you see your char step of the bike and then hit the gas (not earlier) and spam F. Use. With me it worked better if there was allready a bike in the MOC that he then ask to replace so try that. But you have to take a bike from te facility then because when you replace it it will put the other back in the facility.

Oh and the ARena garage doesn't have to be full of cars so i don't think that is any different in the facility.

gorbag

gorbag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems like I can easily make a bike disappear, that's not stored in the facility. If it's stored there, I can't make it disappear. And when another bike disappears, I can never call it back via the MC menu. Any ideas?

*edit Seems like the bike *does* disappear after some tries. But the problem stays: it's listed in the MC menu, but can't be called. Neither can any other bike from there. Or at least they don't appear anywhere - and I have looked, believe me. I can call a PV via the mechanic, which gets delivered (without marker).

Last edited:
D

Dolphin820

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Luv this glitch - However I've come across a few issues.
1) Last night I sucessfully duped at least 12 Elegy retro customs, doing it the standard way - leaving the session via Creator, going back to solo and starting a new invite only session - Taking waaaay too much time. I start the glitch at the arena workshop where i only store my original elegy retro custom, call my MOC, register as MC Prez and do the bike glitch. I drive back to the arena with a street vehicle and grab the retro custom. Call my mechanic, delivering a elegy from my 6 car garage right up the street, drive there, order a new one, park the custom in the spot where i called the elegy from and BOOM - there it is. I exit to creator, rinse & repeat. When my 6 car garage is duped out, i relocate the dupes to a safe 10 car garage downtown (ordered 2 last night)

So after i started filling up my 2nd 10 car garage downtown (forgot the name but its not Eclipse towers), I just decided to skip the last part (switching to creator and starting a new invite session) and just went to store my dupes b2b. Apparently if you dont leave that session before your new elegy is delivered and just continue duping, those duped elegy retro customs will eventually revert back to freebies. I found out the hard way...8 out of 10 dupes from my second 10 car garage were reverted:banghead: - does any1 know a faster work around than using the creator?

Also, Ive only used 1 custom plate for all my dupes so far - Will be using more plates later, however, can someone give me a clue as to how I can safely sell these dupes without getting flagged by R*? Can I even sell them?
I've spent at least 1 hour sifting thru all my Dupes yesterday, so I can apply more Ifruit plates to them- diversify. So far Ive been able able to change 4 plates (for a total 400K)
Ive read the "everything you need to know about duping" guide, but im still kinda lost. Any help would be appreciated.

You can sell them using the bypass glitch. Sell car, disconnect internet as soon as you spawn outside LS Customs, quickly exit to single player though ALT menu, accept alerts.

You can reconnect internet once Social Club says you have signed in offline. Press Home and reconnect to social club. Go to new invite only.

You will have the money, car will be gone, but cash earned from vehicle sales will not have changed (Stats > Cash).

I sell loads like this with the same plate, no problems.

Only works on PC.

Asaduji

Asaduji

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone explain me how the teleport works? I don't get teleported by just doing right click and enter in a job in the map as the OP's quoted message says

H

H0tass

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get the vehicle disappear everytime from 2 days I've tried more than hundred times But I succeeded only 4 times. Can anyone tell me the perfect timing for disappearing the vehicle?

Asaduji

Asaduji

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get the vehicle disappear everytime from 2 days I've tried more than hundred times But I succeeded only 4 times. Can anyone tell me the perfect timing for disappearing the vehicle?
I did it like 20 min ago and worked nice, i filled 3 garages with this glitch
Just press f and then w there is nothing more to do

H

H0tass

Reaction score
Sin$
I did it like 20 min ago and worked nice, i filled 3 garages with this glitch
Just press f and then w there is nothing more to do
that's the only thing that is hard for me.
When exactly do I have to press F & W ?

Asaduji

Asaduji

Reaction score
Sin$
that's the only thing that is hard for me.
When exactly do I have to press F & W ?
When you enter the bike in to the MOC your character will automatically leave the bike after enter it, then just press f to drive the bike and press w, just like you normally do to drive out the bike from the moc but faster

K

KrazyCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
with "plated vehicle" you mean a free car, with non custom plates?
Any car or bike with a visible plate, so that you get the option to put a custom plate on it. You can use a vehicle with a custom plate too, but still have to change it to a different custom plate as that's the change that will be merged onto the temporarily replaced then reverted vehicle.
It's especially needed with bikes that don't have a visible plate, if you plan on selling the original or dupe, to avoid detection.
The dupes don't seem to get detected until the dupe or original gets sold so it's okay to put custom plates afterwards if the original wasn't customized beforehand.

K

KrazyCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone explain me how the teleport works? I don't get teleported by just doing right click and enter in a job in the map as the OP's quoted message says
After selecting a job on the map and accepting the black screen alert, there's a boom boom boom sound as the camera zooms out from above, then start clicking the right mouse button until it asks if you want to quit the job and press enter right away to confirm and it should work.
If you see the zoom in sequence with the job menu, you started right clicking or pressed enter too late.
You do need to use the right mouse button as the Esc key and B button on a controller won't get picked up soon enough.

Asaduji

Asaduji

Reaction score
Sin$
After selecting a job on the map and accepting the black screen alert, there's a boom boom boom sound as the camera zooms out from above, then start clicking the right mouse button until it asks if you want to quit the job and press enter right away to confirm and it should work.
If you see the zoom in sequence with the job menu, you started right clicking or pressed enter too late.
You do need to use the right mouse button as the Esc key and B button on a controller won't get picked up soon enough.
Thanks, that worked

Asaduji

Asaduji

Reaction score
Sin$
I need help selling dupes, idk why but my issi dupes gives me max 1 exact million, after that doesn't matter if the car is maxed it stills gives me 1M

mikari

mikari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I need help selling dupes, idk why but my issi dupes gives me max 1 exact million, after that doesn't matter if the car is maxed it stills gives me 1M
1M is the max you can reach this way!

And remember people: all results of this glitch are uninsured vehicles

DesperateForMoney

DesperateForMoney

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this still working? I tried it just now a couple of times and when I would reach my garage and go on the website to buy an Elegy it says "Sorry, you may not purchase a vehicle at this time. Please try again later." and on top of my GTA 5 map it would say "Saving failed - unable to connect to the rockstar game services..." I don't know if this has anything to do with my WiFi or because of the glitch and I'm saying this because when I got out of the duped car it said SUCCESSFUL SAVE. Let me know if anyone of you guys are still able to do this glitch, thanks

Asaduji

Asaduji

Reaction score
Sin$
1M is the max you can reach this way!

And remember people: all results of this glitch are uninsured vehicles
Thanks for the info, 1M is still good
Is this still working? I tried it just now a couple of times and when I would reach my garage and go on the website to buy an Elegy it says "Sorry, you may not purchase a vehicle at this time. Please try again later." and on top of my GTA 5 map it would say "Saving failed - unable to connect to the rockstar game services..." I don't know if this has anything to do with my WiFi or because of the glitch and I'm saying this because when I got out of the duped car it said SUCCESSFUL SAVE. Let me know if anyone of you guys are still able to do this glitch, thanks
I just tried it rn and it works

Beach king

Beach king

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can confirm working in PC.
I am using Issi with custom plates and it works great !

Top Bottom
Login
Register