What's new

Patched [PC] SOLO car duplication! Dupes will save!!

• Thread starter Matti3142
  • Start date
  • Views 151,436
W

wesser1243

Reaction score
Sin$
thank y but how to sell cars

do i need custom plate for evry car i want to sell the orginal car have costum plate

any one can explain that for us we dont know much about selling cars on pc coz its dont work most cases

M

Matti3142

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Omg I did it .... but when I go to sell it says sorry you can only sell vehicles worth upto 50000 now what!!
Dup only bennys or arena upgraded cars. Issi and retro elegy are 2 best cars for making money.

For that 50k limit car you can now sell the original one and keep that dupped for yourself

Rjofunkfrank

Rjofunkfrank

Reaction score
Sin$
Dup only bennys or arena upgraded cars. Issi and retro elegy are 2 best cars for making money.

For that 50k limit car you can now sell the original one and keep that dupped for yourself
Was thinking of selling the original thanks for reply, think its coz my plate matches my original car so was prob duped detected , ifruit app not showing my online character so cant change plates ..

D

Dolphin820

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was thinking of selling the original thanks for reply, think its coz my plate matches my original car so was prob duped detected , ifruit app not showing my online character so cant change plates ..

No it's because you duped a car that costs more than $50k to buy.

Asaduji

Asaduji

Reaction score
Sin$
No it's because you duped a car that costs more than $50k to buy.
That's not true, he can't sell the dupe because the dupe has the same plate as the original and it's a generic plate so it is a dirty dupe, if you clone cars with custom plates you will be able to sell them (do the car sell bypass to avoid sell limits), just selling the og and keeping the copy makes no sense because you will get just 2M max and that isn't worth at all

Wormler

Wormler

Reaction score
Sin$
I have been cracking away at this all day with similar results to many in that lots of failures and few successes. I do believe I have made a break through with the point of failure.

The timing everyone is focusing on is not important. The crucial timing is getting into the MOC ASAP after it spawns. Recalling the bike after the glitch is also pointless.

Find a place to be when calling the MOC that puts it as close as possible to the facility and yourself. Be on your bike and ready to haul *** as soon as you see the blinking icon appear on your mini map.

Dont bother trying to recall the bike after the glitch just run to the facility and grab the car and head to your garage and make the drop.

After you exit your garage you can then call the bike and it will appear. Return to the point you call the MOC and repeat until your out of garage space. No loading necessary all dupes can be done in same session.

Edit: Seems some of my failure (not all) was due to FPS drops. I wasn't monitoring my Fps before and at times)especially during daylight) it would dip down to 50. Turned off mxaa and gained 15 fps and now it never fails. 16 in a row and counting.

If your a speed demon like me(averaging 4 min per dup) then you might go flying off the road and into a river and destroy your dup. Well fear not, simply go back to the facility and grab another copy.

Last edited:
Rjofunkfrank

Rjofunkfrank

Reaction score
Sin$
That's not true, he can't sell the dupe because the dupe has the same plate as the original and it's a generic plate so it is a dirty dupe, if you clone cars with custom plates you will be able to sell them (do the car sell bypass to avoid sell limits), just selling the og and keeping the copy makes no sense because you will get just 2M max and that isn't worth at all
Guys thanks for trying to sort my mess out, problem I have is cant sell dupe 50k warning so no option to sell it, cant change plate ifruit app not showing my online character, I was almost there !! If anyone can get ifruit to work maybe I'll try again but was cool that I duped a car anyhow....

A

Alcorius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have been out of the loop regarding duping for a while now. So the common sense is that the Issi Classic fully upgraded is now the best car to use?! Does it matter if you buy it for 360k or 270k (sponsorship unlocked)?

B

Bamibal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been cracking away at this all day with similar results to many in that lots of failures and few successes. I do believe I have made a break through with the point of failure.

The timing everyone is focusing on is not important. The crucial timing is getting into the MOC ASAP after it spawns. Recalling the bike after the glitch is also pointless.

Find a place to be when calling the MOC that puts it as close as possible to the facility and yourself. Be on your bike and ready to haul *** as soon as you see the blinking icon appear on your mini map.

Dont bother trying to recall the bike after the glitch just run to the facility and grab the car and head to your garage and make the drop.

After you exit your garage you can then call the bike and it will appear. Return to the point you call the MOC and repeat until your out of garage space. No loading necessary all dupes can be done in same session.

Edit: Seems some of my failure (not all) was due to FPS drops. I wasn't monitoring my Fps before and at times)especially during daylight) it would dip down to 50. Turned off mxaa and gained 15 fps and now it never fails. 16 in a row and counting.

If your a speed demon like me(averaging 4 min per dup) then you might go flying off the road and into a river and destroy your dup. Well fear not, simply go back to the facility and grab another copy.

The time between doesnt matter at all in my experience. When i dupe alot i make mistakes because my brain is turned off so i drive to the garage instead of the moc(vids and podcasts on) and i do a dupe in 2 min and 40 sec when i am focused (full round). Fps seems important (i had troubles in the rain with max settings) and your internet connection (resetting router helped someone)

I dupe in a friends,invite and emptied public lobbys with the same results. I use 2 bikes (one stays in the moc and they switch place all the time)

Fastest way for me at the Arana is using Davis 6-garage and fill every slot with Elegys. Also in Arena garage 1 and 2 so you can drive a dupe right back to the arena and switch it with a fresh Elegy (they always switch with the car you want to park in the full garage) i dont use the workshop garage for storing dupes because i am afraid to sell my original. Using this method you can do 18 dupes a session.

When both Arena garages are full i use the 2 garages around the airport. Fill it up with Elegys and drive the dupes to there so they switch and after that its Alta appartments/office garage/Integrity way. Thats how i set up my second char so i can buy normal cars on my main.

I had never luck with moving my moc at the Arena but i will have another go tonight because that would make it under 2 minutes.

Guys thanks for trying to sort my mess out, problem I have is cant sell dupe 50k warning so no option to sell it, cant change plate ifruit app not showing my online character, I was almost there !! If anyone can get ifruit to work maybe I'll try again but was cool that I duped a car anyhow....

Are you sure your Ifruit app and Rockstar social are linked with your pc account? I had the PS4 version before so i couldnt see my PC char in Ifuit earlier.

I don't think it matter much as the base price of the car is changed to a free Elegy so only the upgrades matter. Its max 1 mil on pc so in theory you should mod a Issi so much that it sells for around 1.3 (original one and dont sell it/just test it :smile:) so that your dupe will sell for that 1 mil. If the dupes price is lower you have to upgrade the original.

Last edited:
Rjofunkfrank

Rjofunkfrank

Reaction score
Sin$
The time between doesnt matter at all in my experience. When i dupe alot i make mistakes because my brain is turned off so i drive to the garage instead of the moc(vids and podcasts on) and i do a dupe in 2 min and 40 sec when i am focused (full round). Fps seems important (i had troubles in the rain with max settings) and your internet connection (resetting router helped someone)

I dupe in a friends,invite and emptied public lobbys with the same results. I use 2 bikes (one stays in the moc and they switch place all the time)

Fastest way for me at the Arana is using Davis 6-garage and fill every slot with Elegys. Also in Arena garage 1 and 2 so you can drive a dupe right back to the arena and switch it with a fresh Elegy (they always switch with the car you want to park in the full garage) i dont use the workshop garage for storing dupes because i am afraid to sell my original. Using this method you can do 18 dupes a session.

When both Arena garages are full i use the 2 garages around the airport. Fill it up with Elegys and drive the dupes to there so they switch and after that its Alta appartments/office garage/Integrity way. Thats how i set up my second char so i can buy normal cars on my main.

I had never luck with moving my moc at the Arena but i will have another go tonight because that would make it under 2 minutes.

Are you sure your Ifruit app and Rockstar social are linked with your pc account? I had the PS4 version before so i couldnt see my PC char in Ifuit earlier.

I don't think it matter much as the base price of the car is changed to a free Elegy so only the upgrades matter. Its max 1 mil on pc so in theory you should mod a Issi so much that it sells for around 1.3 (original one and dont sell it/just test it :smile:) so that your dupe will sell for that 1 mil. If the dupes price is lower you have to upgrade the original.
Omg so I'm so dumb just notice my social club name is different from my online one now signed in with the right email and I can now see my online car thanks for your advice on that ....

gorbag

gorbag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doing that, will probably take longer than to call the bike back, wait and then drive to the base, IMO. Also, if you're "too fast", you'll end up waiting for the cool down for either the MOC or the mechanic (car that's being overwritten).

Wormler

Wormler

Reaction score
Sin$
Doing that, will probably take longer than to call the bike back, wait and then drive to the base, IMO. Also, if you're "too fast", you'll end up waiting for the cool down for either the MOC or the mechanic (car that's being overwritten).
I cant use a bike I cant find. That is why I found a spot to call the MOC from that spawns it directly in front of my Facility.

It doesn't matter where you get the dup car from you know. I think most people assume that the facility gets glitched from having the bike that disappears stored in it but that isn't the case.

It glitches the mechanic so that you can call for another personal vehicle while your in one. So having the MOC as close to your dup storage and your turn over garage as possible is all that matters for saving time.

B

Bamibal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant use a bike I cant find. That is why I found a spot to call the MOC from that spawns it directly in front of my Facility.

It doesn't matter where you get the dup car from you know. I think most people assume that the facility gets glitched from having the bike that disappears stored in it but that isn't the case.

It glitches the mechanic so that you can call for another personal vehicle while your in one. So having the MOC as close to your dup storage and your turn over garage as possible is all that matters for saving time.

So the dupe can be everywhere but the bike has to be in the arena or facility riight? I have tested this from a appartment and my office an then the mechanic says i am in my personal vehicle after glitching the bike away so it has to be more then only glitching the mechanic?

Rjofunkfrank

Rjofunkfrank

Reaction score
Sin$

Just looked at issi and its 300k for arena wont that give me 50k warning

gorbag

gorbag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I never had problems calling the bike through the MOC menu - not the MC menu! It's usually quite near where you stand. And always the same spot, if you glitch from always the same spot.
Could you list your steps maybe? i hate it, that the orignal posts rarely get updated with newer, easier versions.
Thanks!

Rjofunkfrank

Rjofunkfrank

Reaction score
Sin$
Have been out of the loop regarding duping for a while now. So the common sense is that the Issi Classic fully upgraded is now the best car to use?! Does it matter if you buy it for 360k or 270k (sponsorship unlocked)?
Hi did you get an answer on this.....

B

Bamibal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never had problems calling the bike through the MOC menu - not the MC menu! It's usually quite near where you stand. And always the same spot, if you glitch from always the same spot.
Could you list your steps maybe? i hate it, that the orignal posts rarely get updated with newer, easier versions.
Thanks!

Why i have a feeling after 200 dupes that you guys do another dupe then me? Finding a bike? Why? What i do is drive the bike into the moc and it stays there till i drive another bike in to it for the next dupe. Watch the vid on page 3 (scroll down). someone did a excellent job of showing how it should be done. You dont have to find anything and you dont have to blow cars up.

Wormler

Wormler

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks!
I didnt know about the MOC menu but it's a moot point anyway because I'm so close to the facility after glitch. I use Zancudo Facility and the 2 route 68 six car garages.

Here are my steps:
1: drive out of facility on bike
2: position myself just east of facility on route 68 just past first fork in road
3: call MOC and it spawns directly in front of facility on route 68
4: perform glitch then run to facility and grab car
5: take car to one of the two garages nearest facility
6: after dup, call bike using MC and return to location described in Step 2
7: repeat steps 3-6 until both garages are full
8: place bike back in facility to clear it from MOC
9: use mechanic to call each car to Arena and process them with 10 different plates
10: use mechanic to call each car with a different plate to various 10 car garages
11: restock 6 car garages with stolen cars

Repeat

I find that if the glitch attempt fails no a.ount of bike switching will make it work, I place the bike back in the facility manually and reload session until it works then I can do it over and over in same session.

Wormler

Wormler

Reaction score
Sin$
Fastest way for me at the Arana is using Davis 6-garage and fill every slot with Elegys. Also in Arena garage 1 and 2 so you can drive a dupe right back to the arena and switch it with a fresh Elegy (they always switch with the car you want to park in the full garage) i dont use the workshop garage for storing dupes because i am afraid to sell my original.

Unfortunately Los Santos county is not an option for me because my framerate dosen't exceed 57 in the city. Blaine county on the other hand I can get between 61-70 fps most of the time and especially at night.

BTW there is a very simple way tell your original from dupes, its insured. Just bring g up the info badges over the cars in the garage and you can see which one it is. Another thing that's not obvious is the headlights, the colored lights dont transfer to the dup.

Top Bottom
Login
Register