What's new

Patched [PC] SOLO car duplication! Dupes will save!!

• Thread starter Matti3142
  • Start date
  • Views 151,438
gorbag

gorbag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe this is helpful for people not hitting it: works for me 100% every time, when I do not move the MOC around. It does not matter, if you drive it out of your bunker or call it through the menu (wherever you are). Also, it's a good sign, at least in my case, when you see the drive-in-animation. Then quickly press F and as soon as you see your character getting on the bike, press and hold W until you're out.
I don't know how high or low my framerate is, but it can't be over 60, since I'm on a relatively slow PC.
I don't even have to switch sessions, or quit the game.

O

ogdaonly

Reaction score
Sin$
all the horse people are going to spam this glitch soon on pc i guess so Thanks to the founders i was here RIP the most amazing one on PC.. :wink:

G

GTAPLYA66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It was my connection. I had issues at 60 and 100+ FPS. I reset my router as someone said earlier, and it worked fine. Which is odd, it's hard lined into it. But a router reset fixed any issues I was having.

K

KrazyCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I really doubt the fps matter, I'm on a laptop with a gtx980m at 1920x1080 and get somewhere between 15-25fps, and still can hit it just fine.

As for the timing, I've forgotten to get back on the bike right away and it still worked after several seconds standing still before pressing F and W, and even the W key can be pressed a bit late, as long as the key is held down until the bike disappears.

IMHO something else must affect the game when it doesn't work or stops working, but it's usually enough to make the MOC disappear for it to "fix" itself, so it isn't server/session-related either afaict.

DesperateForMoney

DesperateForMoney

Reaction score
Sin$
I saw a twitter post saying that the MOC duplication glitch was patched. Are they talking about this one? I just tried it and it worked but I haven't sold the duped car.

S

SkullBuster104

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hmmmm.... i can get the motorcylce to despawn 100% of the time, but now it wont bring in a new one for me for some reason

S

SkullBuster104

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah im almost positive this is patched. I was getting the motorcycle to despawn then show up without a PV emblem very easily a few hours ago, but can only get it to despawn now. No clue how to make it reappear without the personal vehicle emblem

B

Blug

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm plain sad that I could run it only twice, then never anymore.

Tried all the hints (reset router/downgrading graphics/run solo then inv session/getting MOC from bunker/calling MOC to Arena or Facility)...

Geez. I always enter MOC, get out as soon as I can with accel pressed and I run normally through the city.

Rjofunkfrank

Rjofunkfrank

Reaction score
Sin$
Only got bike to dissapear once never happened again must of tried all the hints for at least 5hrs lol oh well hopefully a new one soon ....

kalisynth

kalisynth

Reaction score
Sin$
can confirm still works, just did it, i've found that if i can't get it to work after 5 tries no matter what i do, I quit GTA V and go do something else for a while then come back and I usually can get the bike to disappear first try.

Rjofunkfrank

Rjofunkfrank

Reaction score
Sin$
can confirm still works, just did it, i've found that if i can't get it to work after 5 tries no matter what i do, I quit GTA V and go do something else for a while then come back and I usually can get the bike to disappear first try.
So frustrating tried from chumash bunker and facility moved moc dont move moc spam f hold w going crazy lol

G

Girg

Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm still works, for me It work every time but a Friend of mine was not able to do It maybe because he had 2 motorbike in the Facility.
He remove One of the motorbike and then he was able to do it.
I don't know if it was the reason but it worked

M

Matti3142

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works still OK. But I cant buy free elegy anymore so I need to use Karim Rebel instead (3000$)

B

Bamibal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works still OK. But I cant buy free elegy anymore so I need to use Karim Rebel instead (3000$)

Not when you glitched your bike away or is the option for the free Elegy taken away standard? I always wondered why they didn't do that because that car gets abused all the time :smile:

M

Matti3142

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not when you glitched your bike away or is the option for the free Elegy taken away standard? I always wondered why they didn't do that because that car gets abused all the time :smile:
I cant buy it anywhere, It says "out of stock". So that is Elegy taken away standard now
noeleg10.jpg

Also merged new volvo with bennys wheels.
20190810.jpg

mikari

mikari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If bike is failing to disappear try start REPO nearly RV, once or starts, cancel by your phone, fast teleport to your bunker, enter MOC, do the glitch.

Remember you don't need few elegy, use zombie chopper (free bike) instead, no mechanic cooldown because you call that faster with MC menu.

And if car which you want to duplicate is in facility, use lester doomsday invite after bike disappear, which is a lot faster than call vehicle again and so.

B

Bamibal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant buy it anywhere, It says "out of stock". So that is Elegy taken away standard now
noeleg10.jpg

Also merged new volvo with bennys wheels.
20190810.jpg
I dont get it. Just done 6 dupes in a public lobby (empty) and i can still order Elegys. I use the Arena/Davis combo.

Nothing changed here.

nyadam

nyadam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont get it. Just done 6 dupes in a public lobby (empty) and i can still order Elegys. I use the Arena/Davis combo.

Nothing changed here.
It was only temporarily disabled due to the update today, it's now purchasable for everyone again.

Rjofunkfrank

Rjofunkfrank

Reaction score
Sin$
Omg I did it .... but when I go to sell it says sorry you can only sell vehicles worth upto 50000 now what!!

Top Bottom
Login
Register