Big thanks to:
- A Facility with a full garage.
- A motorcycle in your Facility.
- A car you want to duplicate in the Facility.
- CUSTOM PLATE this produces dirty dupes.
- A Bunker.
- MOC with empty personal vehicle storage.
- 10 car garage full of uninsured street vehicles or free elegys or Karim Rebels(3k)
- Set your respawn location to your Bunker
- A Motorcycle Clubhouse
- For dupe use full modded Arena Issi Classic (1M) or Retro elegy (960k)
- Start an invite-only session.
- Spawn at your bunker.
- Enter your MOC and drive it out.
- Register as MC president and call the motorcycle from your Facility.
- Drive the motorbike behind your MOC and press E to enter the MOC garage.
- Get off the bike.
- Immediatly get on (F) and press gas (W) to drive it out of the MOC.
- If you hit the glitch, you will spawn outside with the motorcycle and it will disappear.
- Press M and request your MOC Vehicle with the interaction menu.
- The motorcycle will spawn nearby "WITHOUT" PV marker.
- Drive it into your facility.
- Get in the vehicle you want to dupe and drive out of facility.
- Stay in car.
- Call mechanic and order uninsured street car or free elegy or Karim Rebel from your 10 car garage.
- Drive to the 10 car garage and park outside.
- Open phone and order a free elegy(Karim Rebel).
- Save it over the car you just ordered from mechanic.
- Drive inside garage before the elegy is delivered.
- Save over the empty Elegy(Karim Rebel) spot with the car you are duping.
- Go to Creator and back online to repeat the process.
- I set V-sync to OFF and I believe the frame rate was constantly kept around or over 60fps.
I'm reading topic right now, it will take some time until I finish, very tired today!
Then sorry if I posted some repeated tip.
Some tips for this glitch (some tips can be different because I tested some possibilities before casino update):
-MOC needs to be empty
-Garages which TARGET car (which you want to duplicate) can be in:
-Then you can replace facility with these 3 places in case you don't have one!
-Garages which you can't save duped car:
• Same as above (not sure about Arena)
-It's better to save time: One or more empty slots in Garage which car you want to duplicate is in, if it's full, vehicle will go inside MOC, you'll lose time next time. Unless you can enter on foot (not tested)
-If you can put some vehicle inside MOC, this one can be used in start of the glitch (car or motorcycle will disappear if done correctly, probabbly motorcycle is better because no need mechanic to request vehicle)
-After vehicle disappear, you can do a fast teleport next to garage where car you want to duplicate is in. You can do that in this step!
select job, spam right click and enter, it's Keyboard+Mouse exclusive, can't do that with gamepad, at least not so fast because inputs are different
-Always try this glitch in Invite only session (faster loading, no undesired things)
-Because this glitch is unstable, first time opening game gives you a higher change to do vehicle disappear!
**Before start the glitch I recommend you go to creator and create some race with trigger at bunker yellow marker!
I was trying lots of things to try save time and avoid restart game to do the glitch again, there is a good workaround I could do when the motorcycle don't disappear.
For me, until now, it's 100% rate of motorcycle disappearing (99% to be true, but it was my fault because I tried some different things in middle of process:
DO THAT ONLY IF YOU FAIL ON STEP 8...
-Drive vehicle (talking about motorcycle here) and enter your Clubhouse with that
-When you character get out the vehicle, open menu, and start job Rockstar Created > Missions > Repo: RV Nearly There. Fully start the mission!
-Don't move your character (probabbly don't matter), open phone, cancel job by phone!
-Don't move your character (again, probabbly don't matter)
-Pause, and do fast teleport to your bunker job, with trigger at bunker yellow marker**, you'll be teleported and the entering bunker animation will come no matter what you do, trying to move or not, you'll enter the bunker
-Try do glitch now!
For me, doing that reached a higher success rate, a lot better than change session after sucessfull hitting the glitch! You'll lose more time starting and cancelling the job but since it's 100% workaround for me, I can't complain!
Keep in mind MOC/Bunker location can influence for success rate, I always run PC games without Vsync (because delay), and GTAV runs 1080p/60fps here, game caped at 30fps is really not good to this glitch (possible reason because you can't do it in consoles)
-I couldn't reproduce a pattern to hit glitch 100% without restart/change session (start/cancel job will change session too), but I could to do this 3 times in a row in same session!
Not sure if MOC always spawn in same place when you start game by first time/quit job
-It works even when you don't get vehicle entering MOC animation! My bunker location never allowed that by what I remember (not flat surface)!
-If you fail to do motorcycle disappear, you can store it in another place other than facility (because facility animation is a bit time consuming)
-If you got Arena Motorcycle MAYBE you can speed up the process trying use this vehicle at start of glitch AND duplicating same vehicle and even using MC menu to call that (without wait for mechanic cooldown), need testing because I don't have Arena Bikes
-Mk2 is possible best motorcycle to use in start of glitch because mobility depending where your places are
Make a good setup to do this glitch (places next to each other):
• Facility, Bunker, MC, 6 car garage and LSC easy to access (my previous bunker was Chumash, changed because this glitch)