Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azekial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried it recently?
No im on sale cooldown for 7 more hours, but I havent heard anything from friends about it being patched/fixed.

Cris Formage

Cris Formage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No im on sale cooldown for 7 more hours, but I havent heard anything from friends about it being patched/fixed.
I’m on cool down too lol. I hope it sticks around for a while.

R

Reddawgfol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
good For you guys being safe lol that’s what The community needs ppl helping ppl. And Lol Idc were we Go was just saying what works for me dude. Also Something better soon Just wait on it.
Post automatically merged:

Also not patched sells for like $600,000 cause Retro is on sale.

Last edited:
Shaggie821

Shaggie821

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cerebrus truck not patched just discounted purchase price for Vapid Dominator is not active anymore but sell glitch still working.

Cris Formage

Cris Formage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, I’ve been doing this method but using the Issi created from a deluxo as it nets 3.8 mil. I just want to verify before I try again that this will work for PS4? Has anyone sold the Cerberus on console since the new update/patches?

Wiydan

Wiydan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Confirmed working as of this post.
Thanks for letting us know :3

I'm not sure if we are allowed to post images but just to confirm this worked right now ♥

6O9janX.png

Last edited:
Cris Formage

Cris Formage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks! I finally had a chance to test this out on PS4, and I can confirm it is still working. I used the Issi duped using a deluxo instead. Still worked.

Shaggie821

Shaggie821

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dominator/Cerebrus Truck sell glitch method still working on PS4. FYI

T

Txx24

Reaction score
Sin$
I've been able to hit the glitch on PC for the past month every single time and as of today I can't get it to work. I can't get the Cerberus to be suck on the parking spot anymore.Can someone confirm?

Cris Formage

Cris Formage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been able to hit the glitch on PC for the past month every single time and as of today I can't get it to work. I can't get the Cerberus to be suck on the parking spot anymore.Can someone confirm?
I did a variation of this just last night.

I

iAmRockyFeller

Reaction score
Sin$
It worked last night. Now I can't seem to make it work. I've done the same process hundred of times.
Might’ve been patched because the console methods also no longer work.

Cris Formage

Cris Formage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It worked last night. Now I can't seem to make it work. I've done the same process hundred of times.
There is a chance it is patched. I’ll get on in a few minutes and see if it works for me.

CyberSinner

CyberSinner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't managed to get it to work today either... I was doing it all the exact same way i was doing it for the past week and i can't seem to get the truck to stick in its spot for the sale point, it just takes me into the workshop.. sadly I think she is gone..

A

Azekial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
People saying patched, havent restarted my PC yet so I have no way to tell 100%

Alright so this seems to be patched, cerberus just goes into shop after pausing for a second.

Last edited:
A

Azekial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It has come to my attention this may be unpatched, can people try to test and confirm?

A

Azekial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm hearing some mixed opinions on this working on consoles, can people please confirm?

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Unlocked for you guys, if anything changes please report it to be changed to "Patched."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register