• Thread starter itslenovo
  • Start date
  • Views 1,409
I

itslenovo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering if anyone could make a macro for PC with synapse where if you press "w" it automatically sprints without having to hold down/press the sprint key whatsoever

I know the "toggle sprint" exists, but whenever you jump it turns it off and is a pain in the *** to use

If this is possible, let me know, if not, let me know also

Kindly,
~Novo

VelocityRewinds

VelocityRewinds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering if anyone could make a macro for PC with synapse where if you press "w" it automatically sprints without having to hold down/press the sprint key whatsoever

I know the "toggle sprint" exists, but whenever you jump it turns it off and is a pain in the *** to use

If this is possible, let me know, if not, let me know also

Kindly,
~Novo

I tried to get this working with razer macros which proved impossible, then I found a much simpler way: In fortnite make sure Toggle Sprint is off, and in Razer Synapse, change your W key from Default to Keyboard Fuction: Shift + W. Tested it and it works flawlessly for me, no matter how many times i spam W it always sprints and never hiccups. Hope I helped :smile:
G5IvQcA.png

I

itslenovo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried to get this working with razer macros which proved impossible, then I found a much simpler way: In fortnite make sure Toggle Sprint is off, and in Razer Synapse, change your W key from Default to Keyboard Fuction: Shift + W. Tested it and it works flawlessly for me, no matter how many times i spam W it always sprints and never hiccups. Hope I helped :smile:
G5IvQcA.png
Holy **** thank you so much i knew there was a way somewhere but i didn’t know how

Top Bottom
Login
Register