Solved [PC] PUBG

Discussion in 'PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS' started by Hyped RGH, Jan 28, 2018 with 8 replies and 2,279 views.

1. Hyped RGH

Hyped RGH Newbie

Ratings:
    This game is officially shite I am using a GTX 1080TI and the graphics are still not that good, apparently that the game now is there full release. I have my settings for my graphics set to high is there anything I am able to do to make it look better?

Thanks

2. Luna

Luna (/•ิ_•ิ)/

Ratings:
    If you have everything on max settings there is nothing more you can do, the game isn't really supposed to have the best graphics it's more about the combat and not how it looks.. Personally, it doesn't bother me and you just kind of forget about it after a while.

3. The Creator

The Creator That's the Spirit!

Ratings:
    Im on a GTX 1050ti and have no problems with the current settings. I'm on high settings and remember the game still in development.

4. Luna

Luna (/•ิ_•ิ)/

Ratings:
    If you look at the Xbox One graphics and play on it, you appreciate the PC graphics lmao.

5. Skepta

Skepta Microphone Champion Super Moderators

Ratings:
    I have the 1080ti and it's a good looking game to me. Obviously not a game you should get for graphics though.

6. Speedball

Speedball I don't believe in non-believers

Ratings:
    This game wasn't meant to have insane graphics... I can't complain about the graphics on my end. Sometimes structures take a few noticeable seconds to load in but other than that I can't complain

7. Puffalumps123

Puffalumps123 Newbie

Ratings:
    Dude get geforce experience and once you download it updates ur graphics card drivers to make em optimized for pung andddd theres an option at the home screen that allowws you to optimize all the games on your system to there full potential without losing fps

8. Post Malone

Post Malone #1 Rocket League Player. (Gardzz) Retired

Ratings:
    The game isn't supposed to look 'amazing' or 'beautiful' the game is not supposed to run like a 4k game.

9. TheDivineZombie

TheDivineZombie ▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲

Ratings:
    Honestly the game runs amazing after optimization from the 1.0 update, at least compared to prior 1.0.

What CPU do you have? It is a pretty CPU intensive game too.

I play with a EVGA GTX 1080 FTW and i7-7700k. I play with all High settings, except for Ultra textures and view distance. I keep a pretty constant 100fps with some dips into the 80-90fps range.