Working [PC][PS4 Using Touchpad]AFK Horse betting

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by darnk, Jul 30, 2019 with 605 replies and 43,591 views.

1. darnk

darnk Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Credit to the horse glitch: u/sadman689 on Reddit

WARNING -- Leaving this running for a very prolonged time will likely result in a gambling ban of 7 days. -- WARNING
    WARNING -- Having too many chips / Withdrawing > 5m chips at a once MAY result in chip / money wipe -- WARNING

Hi everyone, I left this to Idle for an hour and made 1.4 million so thought I would share. This glitch is just clicking a few buttons that are allways in the same place so I macro'd the mouse movement to continuousy do this glitch untill you want it to stop! Below are some scripts that sould suit your setups.

If you use the PC script and don't have a 1920x1080p display use Realtime mouse position monitor tool to find the coords of the buttons easily. The order of the buttons is - Solo event - 1st/6th place horse - Right increase arrow - Place bet - Bet again.

Method, (CREDIT: uwu)
    Fastest PC Auto hotkey macro, (CREDIT: uwu )

Auto Hotkey Script, Easy custom resolution (CREDIT: getflakt ):

PS4 method, (CREDIT: GlitchSquad)
    PS4 5k bet macro, (CREDIT: mambotango)
    PS4 macro, (CREDIT: EyeDuDab )
    Second PS4 macro, CREDIT ( Althu Khalid )

• Like Like x 14
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  2. Erchoni

Erchoni Newbie

Ratings:
    someone to run ps4 remote play on Windows 7? I don't get it to work.

3. pastysmasher

pastysmasher Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Works ok for me. I found a macro that works but with minimum bet, like many people have pointed out, you get kicked after 3.

4. Erchoni

Erchoni Newbie

Ratings:
    Remote Play not installed for me in W7, system error.

5. stealthhh

stealthhh Newbie

Ratings:
    has anyone got a macro that selects the 6/5 horse instead of the number 1 horse ?

6. pastysmasher

pastysmasher Enthusiast

Ratings:
    One at the beginning of the thread enables you to select 1 or 6.

7. Althu Khalid

Althu Khalid Newbie

Ratings:
    Guys i tried betting 2k on 2nd horse and i did not get kicked after 5 hours. Still running without issues. Made 5.9mil now. I'll update you guys if i run into any issues.

Edit: Got kicked to the story mode after 10 hours. Well i guess it's better than getting kicked after every 3 wins. :biggrin:

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  8. nandayo

nandayo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hello the company,

I used this glitch on PC with AHK, and got banned. Then, I faced like many others, the 3 win kick thing. 5k+ script didn't work better.

Does it mean that I cannot use the glitch again, regarding this answer :

?

Any known workaround ?

Thanks !

9. Laguz Naudiz

Laguz Naudiz Newbie

Ratings:
    I dont know how their system actually works but probably a a tool to hide your apps some kind of rootkit maybe? If the game looks for active process
    If you are already flagged and theres no autonomus system theres no workaround you have to live winning 3 times and getting the boot

10. Erchoni

Erchoni Newbie

Ratings:
    I have a problem, start ps4 remote play, start ps4 macro, load the xml, the loop advances very slowly and nothing moves on the screen.

Edit: I got it to work, but it's still working very bad, Sometimes he doesn't aim well and does the race without glitch betting 4500.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
  11. SaltyBoyo

SaltyBoyo Newbie

Ratings:
    I had this same issue.
    Try going into the settings on remote play and set the quality to 360p.
    And make sure you have no extra programs running in the background, or at all.
    I have also found that doing a full shutdown of your pc before you try this.
    Not a restart but a full shutdown.
    Then make sure windows update is not running in the background.

These tips have assisted me in getting this to work on my old pc.

12. Erchoni

Erchoni Newbie

Ratings:
    I already got it to work well by recording my own script, a friend works very slowly and does not do his job, we both left only running ps4rp and ps4macro.

• Like Like x 1
  13. MbahMbah

MbahMbah Newbie

Ratings:
    i just got my 3nd ban, i think the max coin you can have at a time is 10 mil because i got ban right when i win above 10 mil. i usually had no problem taking out 5 6 mil at a time so just try to keep it under 10 mil

14. Erchoni

Erchoni Newbie

Ratings:
    He told me this morning that he was not available, have the bets been disabled?

15. barret95

barret95 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    sorry for not replying earlier. I have been away on holiday :smile:

yea, I haven't been banned since. I even got awarded 300k Cash for some reason WTF

I've missed out on a lot, I presume the horse glitches are all patched now?

16. Wormler

Wormler Newbie

Ratings:
    Not on PC they're not. Just finished 10 hrs afk. Kept getting booted to the curb when trying to cash out but after a reload I was able.

17. Inlaw80

Inlaw80 Newbie

Ratings:
    it still kicks after 3 wins, has anyone found a workaround

18. da_illest101

da_illest101 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    They didn't patch it, they just kick you out after winning 3 times. I'm still doing it manually and I got used to the fact that I'll get kicked out.

19. Inlaw80

Inlaw80 Newbie

Ratings:
    I also realised they might have changed the odds of winning horse, i mean i am just guessing it might be just me but i used to win more often with first horse but now all of a sudden second and third horses wins more than first horse

20. Rampant rabbit

Rampant rabbit Enthusiast

Ratings:
    can someone send me a good link across for an up to date script going to give it try tonight with me having a windows pc with me

Does this still work on ps4?

21. Wormler

Wormler Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah, you have to bet 2k.

That doesn't mean bet 200 then only glitch it up to 2k it means bet 2k then glitch it up to 10k.