Patched [PC][PS4 Using Touchpad]AFK Horse betting

Erchoni

Reaction score
someone to run ps4 remote play on Windows 7? I don't get it to work.

Althu Khalid

Reaction score
Guys i tried betting 2k on 2nd horse and i did not get kicked after 5 hours. Still running without issues. Made 5.9mil now. I'll update you guys if i run into any issues.

Edit: Got kicked to the story mode after 10 hours. Well i guess it's better than getting kicked after every 3 wins. :biggrin:

Last edited:

nandayo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello the company,

I used this glitch on PC with AHK, and got banned. Then, I faced like many others, the 3 win kick thing. 5k+ script didn't work better.

Does it mean that I cannot use the glitch again, regarding this answer :

You know R* has input timing detection that is designed to shut down macro users so once you start using one and get flagged like me you can bet 200 and still get kicked for 3 wins.
?

Any known workaround ?

Thanks !

Laguz Naudiz

Reaction score
Hello the company,

I used this glitch on PC with AHK, and got banned. Then, I faced like many others, the 3 win kick thing. 5k+ script didn't work better.

Does it mean that I cannot use the glitch again, regarding this answer :

?

Any known workaround ?

Thanks !
I dont know how their system actually works but probably a a tool to hide your apps some kind of rootkit maybe? If the game looks for active process
If you are already flagged and theres no autonomus system theres no workaround you have to live winning 3 times and getting the boot

Erchoni

Reaction score
I have a problem, start ps4 remote play, start ps4 macro, load the xml, the loop advances very slowly and nothing moves on the screen.

Edit: I got it to work, but it's still working very bad, Sometimes he doesn't aim well and does the race without glitch betting 4500.

Last edited:

SaltyBoyo

Reaction score
I have a problem, start ps4 remote play, start ps4 macro, load the xml, the loop advances very slowly and nothing moves on the screen.

Edit: I got it to work, but it's still working very bad, Sometimes he doesn't aim well and does the race without glitch betting 4500.
I had this same issue.
Try going into the settings on remote play and set the quality to 360p.
And make sure you have no extra programs running in the background, or at all.
I have also found that doing a full shutdown of your pc before you try this.
Not a restart but a full shutdown.
Then make sure windows update is not running in the background.

These tips have assisted me in getting this to work on my old pc.

Erchoni

Reaction score
I had this same issue.
Try going into the settings on remote play and set the quality to 360p.
And make sure you have no extra programs running in the background, or at all.
I have also found that doing a full shutdown of your pc before you try this.
Not a restart but a full shutdown.
Then make sure windows update is not running in the background.

These tips have assisted me in getting this to work on my old pc.
I already got it to work well by recording my own script, a friend works very slowly and does not do his job, we both left only running ps4rp and ps4macro.

MbahMbah

Reaction score
i just got my 3nd ban, i think the max coin you can have at a time is 10 mil because i got ban right when i win above 10 mil. i usually had no problem taking out 5 6 mil at a time so just try to keep it under 10 mil

barret95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that's interesting. And you never had money/chips wipe ?? That's amazing, only a stupid 7 days ban, that's worth doing it a lot :biggrin:
sorry for not replying earlier. I have been away on holiday :smile:

yea, I haven't been banned since. I even got awarded 300k Cash for some reason WTF

I've missed out on a lot, I presume the horse glitches are all patched now?

da_illest101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry for not replying earlier. I have been away on holiday :smile:

yea, I haven't been banned since. I even got awarded 300k Cash for some reason WTF

I've missed out on a lot, I presume the horse glitches are all patched now?
They didn't patch it, they just kick you out after winning 3 times. I'm still doing it manually and I got used to the fact that I'll get kicked out.

Inlaw80

Reaction score
I also realised they might have changed the odds of winning horse, i mean i am just guessing it might be just me but i used to win more often with first horse but now all of a sudden second and third horses wins more than first horse

Rampant rabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can someone send me a good link across for an up to date script going to give it try tonight with me having a windows pc with me

Does this still work on ps4?

Top Bottom