Patched [PC][PS4 Using Touchpad]AFK Horse betting

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NotMyPSNgt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been running my #6 horse, with a $200 bet, all day and yesterday. Constantly getting a little over a million before getting kicked. Sometimes it's in 10 minutes, sometimes it's in 30 minutes. It's AFK, I don't exert any effort except to rejoin online every once in a while. I am using the script from uwu for pc, modified for the #6 horse. I've got $15 million in chips right now. The payouts are usually about $350K each time.

Edit.... I literally looked directly above my reply, and the script you want is on the stickied post or whatever that is called.

Last edited:
A

acezzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been running my #6 horse, with a $200 bet, all day and yesterday. Constantly getting a little over a million before getting kicked. Sometimes it's in 10 minutes, sometimes it's in 30 minutes. It's AFK, I don't exert any effort except to rejoin online every once in a while. I am using the script from uwu for pc, modified for the #6 horse. I've got $15 million in chips right now. The payouts are usually about $350K each time.
Any way you could post that script?

N

NotMyPSNgt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any way you could post that script?
Just look back a few pages. Like I have said few times, this is not my script. I will not post it. But, the EXACT same script is already posted here with 1 number different. I believe that script is under the spoiler section in the first post in this thread. All you have to do is change from the #1 horse, to the #6 horse. I believe the original number was "350", the #6 horse is "1000".

R

Ronno

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there.

I made a script for a 2.5k bet using PS4 Macro.

s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=61372139838966461204

Just start it by putting the mouse above Bet button.

Edit:

New script for a 3k bet. At 2.5k I stil get kicked after a while.

s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00047534389069599839

Thanks. I’m using the 2.5k without any issues so far. I’m up like 200k at the moment.
Any guesstimate on how long the 2.5 worked before you were kicked?

Thanks

stuckinthemiddle

stuckinthemiddle

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks. I’m using the 2.5k without any issues so far. I’m up like 200k at the moment.

Thanks

I was using the 2.5k one and got kicked after about 20mins.. up 150k though so I guess can't complain...

R

Ronno

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I was using the 2.5k one and got kicked after about 20mins.. up 150k though so I guess can't complain...
I was literally posting I haven’t had an issue using it when... I got kicked.
Are there any issues with being kicked at 3k?

N

natdabest

Reaction score
Sin$
I was literally posting I haven’t had an issue using it when... I got kicked.
Are there any issues with being kicked at 3k?
I get kicked using any amount, so instead im switching horses every bet with 2.5k just to be sure. (it still kicks me after 20 mins tho)

stuckinthemiddle

stuckinthemiddle

Reaction score
Sin$
I get kicked using any amount, so instead im switching horses every bet with 2.5k just to be sure. (it still kicks me after 20 mins tho)
Might have to start alternating bets... maybe they look for sequential of the same bet amount... so go 2500, then 2600, then 2500

N

natdabest

Reaction score
Sin$
Might have to start alternating bets... maybe they look for sequential of the same bet amount... so go 2500, then 2600, then 2500
yeah well the macro gets messed up because of my internet connection (im on ps4 so I have to use remote play) and it bets 2k to 3k depending on if the button registered or not

KqliuM

KqliuM

Reaction score
Sin$
This night i launched macro recorder on m'y computer i let him all the night during 5 h betting number 6 , i wasnt kicked at wake up and i do 6M with 5h of macro

stuckinthemiddle

stuckinthemiddle

Reaction score
Sin$
This night i launched macro recorder on m'y computer i let him all the night during 5 h betting number 6 , i wasnt kicked at wake up and i do 6M with 5h of macro
Damn... nice, I kept getting kicked after 20 mins no matter what I tried.

KqliuM

KqliuM

Reaction score
Sin$
Well befofe this y tried to bet 2500-3000k and was kicked After 2-3 win or sometimes more , so i tryied to bet only 200 and this IS worked idk why , i start macro now and i will see if this work today too

stuckinthemiddle

stuckinthemiddle

Reaction score
Sin$
Well befofe this y tried to bet 2500-3000k and was kicked After 2-3 win or sometimes more , so i tryied to bet only 200 and this IS worked idk why , i start macro now and i will see if this work today too
Would you mind sending me a link to your macro if it does work? I been trying all night and havent found one that works yet.

B

BigJenkem

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I actually made my own macro on ps4 and it kicked me to Single Player after about 5 minutes. But I dont understand why because I made the macro bet 2k-3k every time. The same thing happened after I made it bet 4k-5k every time. Am I missing something ?

Same here - anyone have any info?

mambotango

mambotango

Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks

Hi.

From my experience, if you win 3 times in a short time you get kicked.

I made a script for 4,5k that gets me being kicked too fast. Now I'm on 5k... 5k seems more stable as you spend more and takes more time to achieve a bigger amount. For example, with 5k I can make 600k until get kicked but you can be kicked if you win like 200k in a short time.

N

natdabest

Reaction score
Sin$
soo... does it work ??

KqliuM

KqliuM

Reaction score
Sin$
Well idk why but im not able to stay without kick anymore , i dont know why this IS worked 2 days ago , im now kicked After 3-4 win , sometimes 2 , sometimes 5..

R

Rampant rabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can this be done on a MacBook Pro?

The reason I ask is I read the guide mentioning you need programs macro and ps4 remote. PS4 remote can be used on Mac so do I just need to be able to run ps4 remote on its own or both programs because macro isn’t available on a Mac, so do I just need ps4 remote and a script or both programs and a script

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register