• Thread starter spudmyster5
  • Start date
  • Views 277
S

spudmyster5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I need a pc or laptop to make videos on. Looking to spend under £100 or around tha. Can any of you suggest any. Provide links if allowed

If wrong thread can you move

S

spudmyster5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not a good one. Just for recording and editing videos. I have a monitor mouse and keyboard and all filming gear. Just need something to edit on

Cryptid

Cryptid

Stickied Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Not a good one. Just for recording and editing videos. I have a monitor mouse and keyboard and all filming gear. Just need something to edit on
Unless you're going to be doing some very, very basic edits (movie maker) you won't find a computer that will perform very well for that price.

Arkin

Arkin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I need a pc or laptop to make videos on. Looking to spend under £100 or around tha. Can any of you suggest any. Provide links if allowed

If wrong thread can you move

:tongue: You will never get a good pc or laptop for that much, buy a IPAD :biggrin:

Matrixmonkey17

Matrixmonkey17

~I Love Pandas~
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean you can maybe buy a nice screen protector for that price but you're going to have to push out some actual green for video editing, along with the software if you don't already have it so add a 2-3 more hundred bucks on that budget and you can find something suitable for editing some really nifty stuff.

S

spudmyster5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its just basic editing i want. Windows movie maker and whatnot. Laptop or pc ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register