What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

| PC ONLY | NeMs942's Drop Lobbies| MONEY & RP | Open |FREE | 2+ Hours long each lobby! | SAFE |

Did you get in?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PalaxiK

PalaxiK

Reaction score
Sin$
SC: LordPalaxon
I accept the rules

ALEKS1405

ALEKS1405

Reaction score
Sin$
I agree to the rules
Hyper__AxE
Post automatically merged:

sc Hyper__Axe
I agree to the rules

Last edited:
C

Cheeseburger22

Reaction score
Sin$
Approved!

1. Advertise to charge for any type of service including recoveries.
  2. Advertise to provide benefits to users who donate to you.
  3. Prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby. They cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated nor can you provide them any paid services.
  4. Advertise to Lead users offsite in any way.
    Such as but not limited to:
    • Social media contacts
    • E-mail.
    • Text.
    • Instant message.
In conclusion please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the beginning or end of the session you are hosting.

Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins.
I am not the host. Please do not quote this post or message me to invite you to the lob
Post automatically merged:

You still do drops ?

J

Justin59595848

Reaction score
Sin$
What's up guys! So you need some money in GTA Online? You've come to the right place!

How To Join:
1. Post your Social Club Username & that you agree to the rules (If you Don't you Won't be added)
2. Add my Social Club account
3. Send me a message saying you agree.
4. Wait for me to add you then Join Session! (No Invite Needed)

Once in the lobby, you MUST Go Passive & post legit :wink:

Rules: (Don't follow them you will be warned once. Fail to follow them again you will be blacklisted.)

1. Absolutely NO talk of mods/money drops in-game. (Doing so may get you kicked)
  2. Do NOT spend / bank the money in the same session as me.
  3. Stand still when within range of drops. (If it's lagging, SLOWLY walk in circles)
  4. Go Passive the second you load in. (If you can't because of a cooldown Stand outside of the drop range, Or you will be killed)
  5. No Cops / Taxis / Shooting around the drops. (You may be banned from my lobbies)
  6. Don't drive up to/around the drops. You WILL get TP'd across the map into the water. (Stop a block or 2 away and run to it)
  7. Don't call muggers/mercenaries after me. You will be kicked ( Maybe Banned from my lobbies)
  8. Remember to REMOVE ME as a friend after you are done getting drops/ I am done for the night!
Current Lobby Status: Open
Lobbies fill up fast! I will reset the lobby every 45 mins - an hour to give everyone a chance to join!

FAQ's:

Q: Why am I not picking up the money?
A: It's lagging or you are. If that is happening SLOWLY walk around in circles.

Q: Why did you TP me to the sea?
A: I didn't. You drove too close to the drops. Read the rules again

Q: Where are the drops?
A: Location: On the Beach Next to the Pier

Q: Do I have to remove you after leaving?
A: YES. There is a limit of 250 friends. It is really annoying to remove dozens of people at a time thanks to the horrible SC servers.

ONCE THE LOBBY ENDS / YOU LEAVE, REMOVE ME AS A FRIEND. IF NOT YOU WILL BE BLOCKED.

My Social Club:
Closed

Users Banned From Lobby:
1.) MaxxxLancaster - Shooting people at drops.
2.) Shonezpz - Stealing money even after warning
3.) _RONCO_ - Stealing money after x2 warnings
4.) PhysicsAssasin -Not following the rules, Modding, Starting problems
5.) (s7 name: GamesGlitches) GamesGlitchesYT - Didn't read the rules, Cried because he was TP'd to water/reported me
6.) (s7 name: andresje8 ) Andresje9 - Modding, Causing Problems.
7.) Juliokee - Tried Kicking me
8.) (s7 name:georgepene) PrettyKiller2020 -Talked about modding in chat, Has modded money
9.) (s7 name: PCUniverse ) R3C0NTV - Rank 8k, 2 Billion at least in bank account. Pointless to be in the lobby.

Proof:
image.png
I accept the rules sc Flamrider8533939

M

mrclouds_420

Reaction score
Sin$
SC: ZaZa_hoe

I agree. Please add. New to pc and can't transfer ps4 account

M

Mimmomalavita

Reaction score
Sin$
What's up guys! So you need some money in GTA Online? You've come to the right place!

How To Join:
1. Post your Social Club Username & that you agree to the rules (If you Don't you Won't be added)
2. Add my Social Club account
3. Send me a message saying you agree.
4. Wait for me to add you then Join Session! (No Invite Needed)

Once in the lobby, you MUST Go Passive & post legit :wink:

Rules: (Don't follow them you will be warned once. Fail to follow them again you will be blacklisted.)

1. Absolutely NO talk of mods/money drops in-game. (Doing so may get you kicked)
  2. Do NOT spend / bank the money in the same session as me.
  3. Stand still when within range of drops. (If it's lagging, SLOWLY walk in circles)
  4. Go Passive the second you load in. (If you can't because of a cooldown Stand outside of the drop range, Or you will be killed)
  5. No Cops / Taxis / Shooting around the drops. (You may be banned from my lobbies)
  6. Don't drive up to/around the drops. You WILL get TP'd across the map into the water. (Stop a block or 2 away and run to it)
  7. Don't call muggers/mercenaries after me. You will be kicked ( Maybe Banned from my lobbies)
  8. Remember to REMOVE ME as a friend after you are done getting drops/ I am done for the night!
Current Lobby Status: Open
Lobbies fill up fast! I will reset the lobby every 45 mins - an hour to give everyone a chance to join!

FAQ's:

Q: Why am I not picking up the money?
A: It's lagging or you are. If that is happening SLOWLY walk around in circles.

Q: Why did you TP me to the sea?
A: I didn't. You drove too close to the drops. Read the rules again

Q: Where are the drops?
A: Location: On the Beach Next to the Pier

Q: Do I have to remove you after leaving?
A: YES. There is a limit of 250 friends. It is really annoying to remove dozens of people at a time thanks to the horrible SC servers.

ONCE THE LOBBY ENDS / YOU LEAVE, REMOVE ME AS A FRIEND. IF NOT YOU WILL BE BLOCKED.

My Social Club:
Closed

Users Banned From Lobby:
1.) MaxxxLancaster - Shooting people at drops.
2.) Shonezpz - Stealing money even after warning
3.) _RONCO_ - Stealing money after x2 warnings
4.) PhysicsAssasin -Not following the rules, Modding, Starting problems
5.) (s7 name: GamesGlitches) GamesGlitchesYT - Didn't read the rules, Cried because he was TP'd to water/reported me
6.) (s7 name: andresje8 ) Andresje9 - Modding, Causing Problems.
7.) Juliokee - Tried Kicking me
8.) (s7 name:georgepene) PrettyKiller2020 -Talked about modding in chat, Has modded money
9.) (s7 name: PCUniverse ) R3C0NTV - Rank 8k, 2 Billion at least in bank account. Pointless to be in the lobby.

Proof:
image.png
i accept the rules
SC: DomyR3Y

M

maverickstriker

Reaction score
Sin$
sc mavericsktriker1
i accept the rules

Last edited:
Status