What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

[PC Only] GTA V Cash drop lobbies - 2.5k money bags - ONLINE - by XPR_Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XPR_Beta

Reaction score
Sin$
Lobby status: ONLINE

How to Join:
1. Add a reply to this thread with your social club name followed by "I accept the rules"
2. Wait for me to host a lobby. I will send you a friend request on SC. (I don't put my SC on here to minimize griefers. you'll know its me)
3. Join the lobby when you receive the friend request. I will not send you a session invite. Join my session from your friends tab.
Then come to the drop location (where I am standing)

Donations are appreciated but not necessary! Paypal: paypal.me/XPRxBeta:smile:
banner.png

https://www.se7ensins.com/pages/premium/

Rules:
1. Do not bank money or spend money in the Lobby
2. Enter passive mode when you get into the lobby
3. Do not bring cops, it will cause bags to drop slower
4. Do not bring cars, it will cause the bags to drop slower
5. Do not intentionally steal other players money bags
6. Do not kill other players
7. Do NOT talk about the lobby/money while in the game
8. Delete me from your friends list after the lobby is over. It greatly helps me host the next lobby.

If you disobey the rules I will kick you and permanently ban you from my lobbies

If I'm feeling generous I may throw in some RP drops

DISCLAIMER: I cannot guarantee you will not get banned for using my lobby. I use a safe client but there is always a way for Rockstar to detect your account. By using my lobby you understand that you may possibly be banned or otherwise punished.

Last edited by a moderator:
HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved!

Please keep in mind that you are
NOT ALLOWED
To do any of the following via this thread:

1. Advertise to charge for any type of service including recoveries.
  2. Advertise to provide benefits to users who donate to you.
  3. Prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby. They cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated nor can you provide them any paid services.
  4. Advertise to Lead users offsite in any way.
    Such as but not limited to:
    • Social media contacts
    • E-mail.
    • Text.
    • Instant message.
In conclusion please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the beginning or end of the session you are hosting.

Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins.

Failure to adhere to the aforementioned guidelines will result in your thread being deleted and your account receiving an infraction.

If you witness the OP of the thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section or the rules of the site please report it.
I am not the host. Please do not quote this post or message me to invite you to the lobby.

C

Cryptic_56

Reaction score
Sin$
Lobby status: OFFLINE!

How to Join:
1. Add a reply to this thread with your social club name followed by "I accept the rules"
2. Wait for me to host a lobby. I will send you a friend request on SC. (I don't put my SC on here to minimize griefers. you'll know its me)
3. Join the lobby when you receive the friend request and come to the drop location (where I am standing)

Rules:
8. Delete me from your friends list after the lobby is over. It greatly helps me host the next lobby.

If you disobey the rules I will kick you and permanently ban you from my lobbies

DISCLAIMER: I cannot guarantee you will not get banned for using my lobby. I use a safe client but there is always a way for Rockstar to detect your account. By using my lobby you understand that you may possibly be banned or otherwise punished.

Cryptic_56 I accept the rules.

X

XPR_Beta

Reaction score
Sin$
have time for a quick lobby. watch for friend invites if you want in

T

Terozavor

Reaction score
Sin$

How to Join:
3. Join the lobby when you receive the friend request and come to the drop location (where I am standing)

Rules:

I accept the rules
sc: Terozavor

Z

Zaji192

Reaction score
Sin$

How to Join:

Rules:

I accept the rules
SC: Zlina1709

X

XPR_Beta

Reaction score
Sin$
lobby is currently active. will be going for approx 30 more mins. please leave me some feedback if i helped you out. thanks!

B

Beast62299

Reaction score
Sin$

How to Join:

Rules:

Beast62299 I accept the rules

Z

Zaji192

Reaction score
Sin$

How to Join:

Rules:

I accept the rules
SC: Zaji192

X

XPR_Beta

Reaction score
Sin$
Closing lobby soon. will not be sending more friends requests until i host again. thanks to all who came! let me know if you enjoyed the lobby.

X

XPR_Beta

Reaction score
Sin$
Lobby now open. drop your SC. will be going for about an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register