What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darkstarspt

Reaction score
Sin$
GTA 5 Free Money Drops

24h/7D
I DONT STOP DROPPING!

Hello guys! I do Daily Moneydrops for free, for all :biggrin:

Feel free to join me anytime of the day!

We have drops in the morning, in the afternoon and at night.
In resume, we have drops all day and it's for free :biggrin:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HOW TO JOIN ME

1. Coment your Social bellow.
(if the thread is blocked dont worrie, just go to step 2)

2. Send me a message on SocialClub: 1- SejjidVito47 2-bakedoyster 3-kofybean

All the Accounts belong to me if i dont reply in the first 1 pm the 2 one and if i dont reply to the 2 one pm the 3 one.
DO NOT PM ALL 3 ACCOUTS AT THE SAME TIME.
GIVE LIKE 1H INTERVAL FROM EACH ONE
pm asking me to invite you to the Crew (Do not add me!).

o5fyox

3. Wait for me to invite you to the Crew.

4. Accept the invitation and, whenever you want to get in moneydrops,
make it your active Crew on SocialClub and join a Crew session!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RULES
•DONT TALK ABOUT MONEY ON SOCIAL OR IN GAME!!(GOLDEN RULE)
•DONT TALK ABOUT MODDED LOBBIES OR DROPS ON SOCIAL OR GAME(GOLDEN RULE TOO)

Be friendly to all the players.
Don't beg for stuff.
Enjoy the game!:biggrin:

IF ONE OF THIS RULES ARE NOT FOLLOWED YOU WILL INSTA BLOCKED AND BANNED FROM THE DROPS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NOTES

a) The drops are 24h/7, but I am not in front of the PC to control them every single minute. If, in any case, the drop goes down, I will reboot it and you'll be able to rejoin me anytime.

b) Like you, I'm human and I can't handle it all alone, so if I don't send you an invitation to the Crew instantly, please be patient. :frown:

c) I live in Portugal and my timezone is GMT+1, so between 1AM and 10AM I'll be sleeping and won't be able to add or fix the current drop lobby, so you'll have to wait for me to get back to it eventually.

Last edited:
Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys I do Daily Money drops for free for all :biggrin:. Fell Free to join me anytime of the day we have drops in the morning, in the afternon and in the nigh, in resume we have drops all day and its for free :biggrin:.

To know more about this incredible life get more info adding me : --> darkstarspt

Thank you all for your time and have fun :biggrin:

RULES:
1- Be friendly to all the players.
2- Dont Beg for stuff
3 - Enjoy the game :biggrin:
GVfEMX4FP4U2QETV7

npgroi
Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. Please keep in mind that you are NOT allowed to do any of (but not limited to) the following via this thread:
  • Advertise and/or charge for any type of service
  • Advertise and/or provide benefits to users who donate to you
  • Lead users offsite in any way, shape, and/or form. Such as (but not limited to):
    • Social media contacts, email, text, instant message
Failure to adhere to the items listed above will result in your thread being deleted, and your account receiving an infraction. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP. Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins! Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

M

mkpi

Reaction score
Sin$
hi i agree to the rules and sent a request sc is mlpmkpi

T

tenpanter

Reaction score
Sin$
sc: tenpanter

i agree the rules

Last edited: