What's new

Tools PC Mods Have Arrived! - Trainer by LinGon - Godmode, Teleports and More!

ChrisTuffur

ChrisTuffur

The GTA Expert
Experienced Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
It writes to local memory(RAM), to be more specific it probably uses WriteProcessMemory which accesses the game memory in real time and changes it, now if the game has some anti cheat which monitors memory then randomly changing values may trigger its anti cheat which may ban you.
It's unlike Rockstar to use an anticheat system. They generally ban via reports or witness.
Download link is too hot, hoster restricted the downloads by 24 hours.

Anyways, heard there's more trainers for online. But money cheat on these works?
Have you tried the mirror?

ChrisTuffur

ChrisTuffur

The GTA Expert
Reaction score
Sin$
Both Google Drive links are restricted. Don't know if it is IP restriction or something, but it says it restricted because too many people download it.
I've just added two new mirrors to the thread.

DaftHacker

DaftHacker

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Programmer Forum Addict Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's unlike Rockstar to use an anticheat system. They generally ban via reports or witness.

Have you tried the mirror?
Console and PC are both very different, i wouldn't be surprised if they had a system in place for such and open platform like the PC. BTW You should really include a disclaimer and probably report to change your title. This isn't just a simple mod which R* has usually allowed in their games in the past, this is a full on HACK for the game which may end up getting a lot of people banned if R* has a system in place and they decide to punish people for using such things. I'm just thinking for the users sake, when people think Modding PC its usually supported by the developer but when you go and actually hook into the game and change the memory then its not usually supported by the developer and these people don't know that. Right now they simply see a "mod" and may think its ok because R* usually supports mods and if they do get banned then that's your fault for not telling them the risks of using this program and they will come back here really pissed.

_Versace_

_Versace_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It wont be long before they bring out the graphics enhancer. I read that the people who made the GTA V one are also making a PC version.

ChrisTuffur

ChrisTuffur

The GTA Expert
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is another link, Chris.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55016712/GrandTheftAutoV 9Tr-LNG_v1.0.rar

Also might want to add this post, or a post of yours stating that this only works for offline and cannot work for online as the online settings and data (money, level, cops killed, etc) is all server based, and will not change and probably risk you being banned.
Most of the trainer's features do work online though.
Yea I saw that and that's how I found out it was xbox. When you go into the menus I can see the xbox buttons in the right corner.
Xbox doesn't have a menu for graphics options. That's PC only. You see Xbox icons, because I was using my Xbox One controller. Most modern games (2007+) that have been on console will have native controller support on PC too. PC isn't just keyboard and mouse.
It wont be long before they bring out the graphics enhancer. I read that the people who made the GTA V one are also making a PC version.
The developer of ENB series says he has his doubts, but I don't know how he can say that if the archives haven't even been properly accessed yet and Alexander Blade has already created a script hook for it based on the console versions of the game.

_Versace_

_Versace_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Xbox doesn't have a menu for graphics options. That's PC only. You see Xbox icons, because I was using my Xbox One controller. Most modern games (2007+) that have been on console will have native controller support on PC too. PC isn't just keyboard and mouse.

The developer of ENB series says he has his doubts, but I don't know how he can say that if the archives haven't even been properly accessed yet and Alexander Blade has already created a script hook for it based on the console versions of the game.
Yeah it will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't even get it to work ingame D:
LiGon's trainers never worked for me on any game..

To Dah Window

To Dah Window

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

I meant some of the features - I didn't load it up as it was late at night.

ChrisTuffur

ChrisTuffur

The GTA Expert
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't even get it to work ingame D:
LiGon's trainers never worked for me on any game..
Make sure your .NET Framework is all in order. You'll need 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5.
I meant some of the features - I didn't load it up as it was late at night.
Some don't work online, but most do, so you can't really say it's singleplayer only.

To Dah Window

To Dah Window

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure your .NET Framework is all in order. You'll need 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5.

Some don't work online, but most do, so you can't really say it's singleplayer only.

Fair game. Time to avoid public lobbies online then.

BenJGrimm

BenJGrimm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had created a new account with 31.5billion unlocked everything before transferring; just needed god mode and infinite ammo and this does what it says, I had done it this way because my main account on xbl has the same features and didnt feel the want to replay for all of it again considering ive owned it on ps3 and xbox 360 retail/rgh.

Was slightly confusing on getting it going especially with the default hot keys the game imposes to get you to record your own gameplay but the voice in the background telling me its off or on is helpful and sounds a little like christian bale as batman lol

I thank those involved to create this, spices up the boring drive around, get chased and shot loop; I dont play to just shoot and kill, I'd much rather be-friend people and this deters those who play to kill everyone.

Facts

Facts

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I had created a new account with 31.5billion unlocked everything before transferring; just needed god mode and infinite ammo and this does what it says, I had done it this way because my main account on xbl has the same features and didnt feel the want to replay for all of it again considering ive owned it on ps3 and xbox 360 retail/rgh.

Was slightly confusing on getting it going especially with the default hot keys the game imposes to get you to record your own gameplay but the voice in the background telling me its off or on is helpful and sounds a little like christian bale as batman lol

I thank those involved to create this, spices up the boring drive around, get chased and shot loop; I dont play to just shoot and kill, I'd much rather be-friend people and this deters those who play to kill everyone.

..but it's GTA. It's a game based on crime, not a hello kitty game. Want to know the best way to deter agressive players? It doesn't even require mods; turn on passive mode.

K

Kaptainkusshh420

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice to see something rolling on PC even though i wont be using it online,not really up to pay another 60$ for the game

Top Bottom
Login
Register