Discussion PC Modding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biohazard

Biohazard

Social Architect
Reaction score
Sin$
So GTA V will soon be released for pc . What mods are you looking forward to seeing return or even what mods do you hope they make ?

Arxhive

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know why anyone even thinks it's going to be moddable with how much of a tightass R*'s been with the console version so far.

C

Craziness

Im a Synical Person :)
Reaction score
Sin$
Isn't there that insane graphics mod coming out for it?

Biohazard

Biohazard

Social Architect
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know why anyone even thinks it's going to be moddable with how much of a tightass R*'s been with the console version so far.[/QUOTE

said the samething about GTA IV and also 360 version it willl be un modable . 2 hours after release god mod lol

Hamzakid

Hamzakid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not getting it for pc, but I would like to see a money dropper mod :cool:

Hamzakid

Hamzakid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We'll have to kidnap Chrome X Modz and lock him in a room with a computer and copy of GTA 5 PC

Flying Scotsman

Flying Scotsman

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
but he is one of the best! 

I would argue Alexander Blade has the edge.

He was one of the first (I believe) to tear apart GTA V and release the long list of natives before anyone else.

He also made the GTA IV Scripthook for mods and CLEO for San Andreas.

Biohazard

Biohazard

Social Architect
Reaction score
Sin$
We'll have to kidnap Chrome X Modz and lock him in a room with a computer and copy of GTA 5 PC
No modder is the best .... They all build off one another also Xbox moddes are scubs to pc

INDIAN_GAMER

INDIAN_GAMER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So GTA V will soon be released for pc . What mods are you looking forward to seeing return or even what mods do you hope they make ?
PCMASTERRACE We can get many awesome mods compare to old gen consoles,i m expecting that..but R* will Take care of everything for sure :tongue: ban wave will be high in pc i think... but all we know aftr the release ,and btw tomorrow skidrow releasing GTA,it dont have DENOVO :biggrin: one good news for pirates :tongue:

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just gonna do a Handling and Lights color mods and probably skidmarks

Biohazard

Biohazard

Social Architect
Reaction score
Sin$
PCMASTERRACE We can get many awesome mods compare to old gen consoles,i m expecting that..but R* will Take care of everything for sure :tongue: ban wave will be high in pc i think... but all we know aftr the release ,and btw tomorrow skidrow releasing GTA,it dont have DENOVO :biggrin: one good news for pirates :tongue:
I think mods will win ya know only so long before its over

Mast3rsTutorials

Mast3rsTutorials

Knowledge Over Money Anyday
Reaction score
Sin$
If only

452d8564e5d18177055a334798cd8d71.png

Duo Vandal

Duo Vandal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm still in high doubt that we will see any form of mods online that don't result in the modder being banned, most of them get banned on the console version already. I can expect a sea of dumbasses who go onto GTA Online thinking they'll just get away with it like they did on IV only to get banned a few hours later. Probably the main reason I'm not jumping into GTA Online straight away on PC.

X

xee0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mods =/ Mod Menus

There's plenty better modders than menu makers on here. Mods will surely be possible, just menus will have a hard time from Rockstar. It'll be similar to GTA IV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register