Not open for further replies.
Zorg93

Zorg93

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Mods =/ Mod Menus

There's plenty better modders than menu makers on here. Mods will surely be possible, just menus will have a hard time from Rockstar. It'll be similar to GTA IV.
hopefully there is a widely accepted version of SNT and modder pool sessions for people who use them

Mast3rsTutorials

Mast3rsTutorials

Knowledge Over Money Anyday
Reaction score
Sin$
hopefully there is a widely accepted version of SNT and modder pool sessions for people who use them

If someone preloads the game couldn't they crack it?

Zorg93

Zorg93

Read Art
Reaction score
Sin$
If someone preloads the game couldn't they crack it?
if its anything like IV the executable files will be encrypted and only decrypted when rockstar release the key(april 14th) so no work can begin on the exe before then

X

xee0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It won't be playable before release, or highly unlikely at least. We'll see when the preload starts tomorrow.

Hopefully. A specific cheater server would be a fine solution to me. A new version of SNT is really necessary though for GTA V, so if it's possible/allowed sjaak will definitely make it or find a way to do so.

Zorg93

Zorg93

Read Art
Reaction score
Sin$
It won't be playable before release, or highly unlikely at least. We'll see when the preload starts tomorrow.

Hopefully. A specific cheater server would be a fine solution to me. A new version of SNT is really necessary though for GTA V, so if it's possible/allowed sjaak will definitely make it or find a way to do so.
oh and rpf files wont be able to be studied as their decryption key is inside the exe

snickerzz

snickerzz

Licky Licky
Reaction score
Sin$
That's just a handling mod, can be done on gta v as well
Yeah I know. OP asked what mods we wanted to see a return of in the PC version. So I said carmageddon. :tongue:

Weeb

Weeb

Leech®
Fabled Veteran Contest Sponsor Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
The gta iv mod where you could be part of the police was pretty cool, as long as they don't make a freeze mode though.

V

V7X3

Worship the Digital Age
Reaction score
Sin$
Knowing R* and the initiation they took with the cluster of Native Trainer lobbies on IV, it'll more than likely be very similar to GTA IV w/, as you said, modder pool sessions(matching up with compatible mods), etc etc..
Plus, for them to attempt to cockblock the modding community on PC would be futile on their part as it would do them more harm than good.

Ryone

Ryone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope they make a Silvia S15 mod and a drift handling one, with that I'm all set.

Shun Goku Satsu

Shun Goku Satsu

I'm just a guy who's a hero for fun
Reaction score
Sin$
A mod similar to Atlas Life from Arma 3 basically a real life mod for roleplaying

snickerzz

snickerzz

Licky Licky
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone has already made it got last gen
This topic is specifically for the PC version. Sine it's not out yet, it hasn't been done yet for the pc. -_-

Last edited:
Triggermensch

Triggermensch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe we'll just get a cheater label on us if we use mods, like in payday 2.

I know there's a cheater pool or whatever, so maybe we'll just be stuck in a purgatory of that.

Facts

Facts

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I want

-A zombie apocalypse mod.
-LSPDFR Mod.
-Niko mod.
-Map mods like other cities and islands on the sides of the map.
-real car mods with appropriate handling.
-trainers.
-gun mods.
-unlocked interiors. BURGER SHOT mod.

nani17

nani17

Reaction score
Sin$
I hope someone makes that LCPDFR mod for this game.
Real cars.
Real clothing.
Mod menu.
Weapon mods
Change gang colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register