• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
idlehands88

idlehands88

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So with a lot of mods staying PC exclusive, would people be interested in a Mod Port service (free of course). I have ported a few mods myself, but keep them unpublished so Bethesda doesn't remove them and I can use them freely on XB1.

Mods I've ported so far:
EootolU.png

Just a thought :smile: I don't condone to stealing mods, but if we aren't publishing them, I don't see the harm in it because it's for private use only.

K

Khajiit_For_Coin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting thought, but you may want to remove "TEST" from the titles.
That's about to be a flagged word thanks to rampant n*** mods.

idlehands88

idlehands88

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting thought, but you may want to remove "TEST" from the titles.
That's about to be a flagged word thanks to rampant n*** mods.

Ya I know, I'm going to be changing that later. Right now it's not a problem for me, I won't be adding TEST to other people's ports if I do it for others.

N

NCRranger

Reaction score
Sin$
wow i really need to get ncr ranger armour and rebel outfit

idlehands88

idlehands88

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
wow i really need to get ncr ranger armour and rebel outfit

I've already ported the Rebel Outfit for myself, so I still have the files to upload it to someone else's account :smile:

EDIT: The NCR Ranger Armor is already in the process of being ported to X1 by the creator of the mod.

Last edited:
jack

jack

七転び八起き
Administrator
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
If the mods are staying PC exclusive, that's the creator's choice. It takes a lot of effort on their parts to optimize their work for a new system with new hardware and ways to handle mods. It's because of this, because of people like you reuploading their work without permission, that many popular modders on NexusMods have left the scene entirely.

Have some respect for people who do this simply because they love doing it. They don't ask for your money, all they ask is for you to not steal their work. If you do any such "service" for porting mods, I'll be reporting it because I, for one, would like for my favorite modders to put their work back on NexusMods since many modders have removed their files from any public servers.

R

Robert Renteria

Reaction score
Sin$
So with a lot of mods staying PC exclusive, would people be interested in a Mod Port service (free of course). I have ported a few mods myself, but keep them unpublished so Bethesda doesn't remove them and I can use them freely on XB1.

Mods I've ported so far:
EootolU.png

Just a thought :smile: I don't condone to stealing mods, but if we aren't publishing them, I don't see the harm in it because it's for private use only.
I would love for this to happen and if you could could you port me a cbbe sports bra body mod?

C

ConorPunk

Reaction score
Sin$
So you can port any PC mod to my Account so i can use them? 
So you can Port PC mods to my Account so i can use them? that would be awesome because their is alot i wish to use 
Is this thread dead?

Sinatra

Sinatra

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I would remove test and use someting like beta

N

NeedSkyrimPortsPLZ

Reaction score
Sin$
so ive been looking for someone to port for me for a very long time i know people like me get really annoying but if someone anyone could please port over this mod (Yennefer of Vengerberg - The Witcher 3 Voiced Standalone Follower) id be very appreciative i dont own a copy of skyrim se on pc or i would do it my self i thanks you very much 
sorry to be like all the little 12 year olds asking for ports 
just relized this is a fo4 post sorry please delete my post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register