What's new

Discussion PC Mod Menu that works.

MrMisterUSA

MrMisterUSA

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive been gone for a couple years. Played on consoles but now on PC.
Getting back into GTA online mainly RP lobbies but My new character is "New" and Ill be damned if I gotta grind to unlock everything again. lol
Just looking for a mod menu for Gta 5 Online so I can enjoy play this game again. any help is appreciated.

Natanorcus

Natanorcus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sadly a lot of people charge money for decent mod menus now, a good free one is "Kiddion's Modest External Menu".

Natanorcus

Natanorcus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not responsible for anything you buy or attempt to buy, nor am i responsible for if you pay for a menu and dont get anything, there are many paid menu's some of them can be found at mistermodzz website, among others.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What’s a good paid one?
I think the last one I used was called Eclipse or something. Generally, look at some YT videos that showcase menus and find one that has all of the features that you like. But yeah Kiddions is the best free menu with a lot of options.

Natanorcus

Natanorcus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since I'm getting back into mods now that I have a gaming PC, I'll be playing GTA and modding nonstop until this PC burns out.
Enjoy i guess, if your modding offline there are plenty of menus on GTA5-mods to mess around with.

Natanorcus

Natanorcus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here are some i used to use when i plaid on single player:
Essential Mod Menu.
QF Mod Menu.
Endeavor Mod Menu.
Firah Mod Menu.
Add-on Vehicle Spawner.
I think QF mod menu has support for vehicle add ons and map mods but i cant remember.

boonk

boonk

7's 4 eva
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Here are some i used to use when i plaid on single player:
Essential Mod Menu.
QF Mod Menu.
Endeavor Mod Menu.
Firah Mod Menu.
Add-on Vehicle Spawner.
I think QF mod menu has support for vehicle add ons and map mods but i cant remember.

I would like to thank you Natanorcus for the list you have provided. I will definitely be testing these out as soon as possible.

Natanorcus

Natanorcus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No worries, sorry i want more help, the last time i plaid properly was when they added the underground bunkers to online, I have plaid since but only an hour here and there. If i learn anything new if i get back into it i will let you know.

boonk

boonk

7's 4 eva
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
If i learn anything new if i get back into it i will let you know.

I would greatly appreciate it if you kept me updated on the most up-to-date mods for this game. Because I am pretty busy myself, scouring the web would take me some time to determine what is worthwhile and what is not. But feel free to contact me here on the website if you ever decide to play GTA in your spare time.

K

kc2hard

Reaction score
Sin$
Enjoy i guess, if your modding offline there are plenty of menus on GTA5-mods to mess around with.
How do you do it?? I’ve been looking online everywhere and I can’t find anything that’s actually helpful. ??

Top Bottom
Login
Register