What's new

Patched PC Merge Glitch (Benny's Rims Create Rare Customs Etc)(PS4 & Xbox One Duplication)

• Thread starter velorex
  • Start date
  • Views 21,988
V

velorex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Merge Glitch is for (PC ONLY) This Merge Glitch for PC works off a currently working Duplication method for PS4 & Xbox One, because the Dupes dont stick on PC this turns into a Merge Glitch for PC.

The Founders Are
delawarebratboi - for the main method
Unphased Gaming - for clearer and quicker explanation & video footage
velorex - for the PC Merge steps (if this is wrong and somebody comes forward with proof of earlier dates posted then message me and i'll change it)

Message to the main founders
delawarebratboi
Unphased Gaming

if you dont want me using your content, or you not happy about parts of this post, can you please message me and i will remove the post or change it.

delawarebratboi -Unphased Gaming link
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...om-plates-needed.1708991/page-2#post-13541669

Unphased Gaming video link- he dosen't mess about he gets straight into glitches and makes sense, visit his channel :smile:

can all PS4 & XboxOne users follow the founders links too get a successful car duplication,these guys deserve all the credit drop them a like.
delawarebratboi
Unphased Gaming

Founders Link and method here for PS4& XboxOne
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...money-glitch-no-custom-plates-needed.1708991/

and PC users for merging upgrades (PC only) follow my steps below.
guys can you give the founders all the credit and drop them a like on there post, i dont want any credit for the Merging Steps.

Requirements
1 Friend
Facility
Elegy Retro Custom (to gain Bennys Rims Customs Etc)
Ceo Garage (with mod shop) also (having empty spot in ceo garage kinda speeds things up)
Closed Friend Session or Crew Only Session
Mobile Operations Center (can use this instead of ceo office just drive the car in & out x2 - then you go to benny's customs or lsc customs)

Steps
1.you or friend start closed friend session or crew only session.

2.you go into your facility and invite your friend inside facility.

3.once friend is in your facility he starts up a contact mission from Gerald/Simeon/Ron.

4.your friend now sits on the mission settings (HE SITS ON THESE MISSION SETTINGS DURING THE WHOLE GLITCH HE MUST NOT LEAVE).

5.in your facility vehicle management (blue circle) place two cars that you will be using in slot 1 and slot 2.

6.you now find a new online session. (to speed things up have your spawn location set as facility or last location).

7.once loaded back into facility with a new session go to your facility vehicle management (blue circle).

8.now swap car in slot 1 with car in slot 2.

9.back out of vehicle management.

10.now you must make a force save, open interaction menu up and go into style/accessories and just change an item of clothing etc.

11.close interaction menu now you should be getting on bottom right hand corner an orange circle save icon popping up.

12.when save icon as gone you must now join your friends session (the player sitting on mission settings)

13.press start-online-join friend (this part can be abit annoying if you have lots of friends online so it could workout easier by starting glitch in crew only session).

14.when you load back into friends session go to facility vehicle management (blue circle).

15.now you will see the names of the cars have changed or swapped (DO NOT SWAP THEM SIMPLY BACK OUT OF VEHICLE MANAGEMENT).

16.now get in the car that you want to take custom upgrades from this car could either be in slot 1 or slot 2, it all depends on what upgrades you want transfer.

16a.(FOR EXAMPLE IF I WANT BENNYS RIMS ON DELUXO, FOR EXAMPLE LETS JUST SAY RETRO ELERGY CUSTOM IS IN SLOT 1 & DELUXO IS IN SLOT 2 THEN I WOULD NEED TO GET IN THE RETRO ELERGY CUSTOM).

(PC MERGE STARTS KICKING IN NOW)
17.now drive the car you are taking upgrades from out of facility to Ceo Garage with an empty spot.

18.enter your mod shop buy the uprades you want to transfer exit back into ceo garage.

19.get out of car leave ceo garage on foot to ground level.

20.now call mechanic and request that car in ceo garage that you just purchased upgrades for.

21.change spawn location to last location.

22.now you must make a force save, open interaction menu up and go into style/accessories and just change an item of clothing etc,close interaction menu now you should be getting on bottom right hand corner an orange circle save icon popping up.

23.press start online-choose creator-press start-now find a new session (this avoids needing to close game application).

24.when you load back into new session your car from ceo garage will have changed into the other car with the custom uprades you purchased previously (FOR EXAMPLE BENNY'S RIMS ETC)

25.store the car in a garage and restart steps (for a different car to merge onto)

notes
it might seem like alot of steps but they are short steps and dont take long to do.
you could always follow - delawarebratboi - Unphased Gaming - methods up until the merging takes place.

dont expect all custom upgrades too transfer over because some dont.

tips
you can also double dip some cars to gain further custom upgrades, (for example re-use a car you have put upgrades on).

Last edited:
T

TheEsad

Reaction score
Sin$
So would we be able to create Benny's wheels cars on xbox one or did i read that wrong?

V

velorex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So would we be able to create Benny's wheels cars on xbox one or did i read that wrong?

i dont think so unless during the glitch you can try find a workout how to stop the dupe from sticking on PS4/Xbox One, theres a another merge glitch been posted for PS4/Xbox One.

A

acezzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Be very careful doing this glitch. I tried getting Benny wheels on my deluxo doing the exact steps posted here. It turned my deluxo into a retro elegy custom and I'm now out a 5 million dollar car. BEWARE! I'm on xbone btw.

V

velorex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Be very careful doing this glitch. I tried getting Benny wheels on my deluxo doing the exact steps posted here. It turned my deluxo into a retro elegy custom and I'm now out a 5 million dollar car. BEWARE! I'm on xbone btw.

i think thats why it happened, because the Merge Glitch is for PC, because during this method the dupes dont stick on PC the dupes revert back to the other car, if anybody is trying workout a merge method for PS4 & XboxOne then practise on two cars in facility that you dont mind losing,

acezzzz sorry to hear it went wrong for you, but it does say PC Merge Glitch and the Duplicating is for PS4 & XboxOne.

Last edited:
A

acezzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think thats why it happened, because the Merge Glitch is for PC, because during this method the dupes dont stick on PC the dupes revert back to the other car.
Good thing I have lots of money from duping :smile:

MADMOX

MADMOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, the idea of merging is based on the Rockstar's ability to revert your dupe back to original vehicle on PC, but some modifications still sticks to the car. Use non-benny's car as a base and benny's car as a donor to transfer the wheels, or remove some parts, e.g. invisible minigun on Insurgent Custom.

V

velorex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sadly, there is still no dupe for PC though?

yes thats right i dont think there is a dupe in this that sticks for PC, remember the outcome of this method for - duplications (PS4 & XboxOne) for merging transferring upgrades over (PC only)

DeweyEddy

DeweyEddy

Reaction score
Sin$
You actually can join a friend in a job on PC, so long as you do it through the Rockstar Social Club use the "Home" key.

V

velorex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody trying this on (PS4 or XboxOne) for duplicating cars plz follow - delawarebratboi - link
or Unphased Gaming video link.

For Merging Upgrades (PC ONLY) follow my directions, unfortunately the Merge Glitch relies on a Duplication Glitch that is currently working founders are linked on first page.
Founders - delawarebratboi and Unphased Gaming video link.

if anybody of you PC users are curious about trying it for merging only, then use two cars in your facility that you dont mind losing.

I've also stated if somebody comes forward that they not happy about the post i will change it or remove it.

J

Jooda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't merge glitches slightly increase the value of the dupes ?
I remember in a previous merge glitche i got my Retro's value slightly increased. So people used to sell them forn 970k and I used to sell them for 980k or something. The value was incresded (I guess) because I merged it with a street car or a faggio. Then I used the product and replicated it and all the dupes were having a higher value from that replica.

Now.... If we used that to merge a dupe over an original retro. Can't we breed a new strain of Retro which will have tremendously higher values ?

Might sound crazy, but I'm pretty sure I got my Retro's value increased in the past and I stored them in a different garage and I had two stocks of retros one with $980k+ and one stock in a different garage with $970k+

V

velorex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't merge glitches slightly increase the value of the dupes ?
I remember in a previous merge glitche i got my Retro's value slightly increased. So people used to sell them forn 970k and I used to sell them for 980k or something. The value was incresded (I guess) because I merged it with a street car or a faggio. Then I used the product and replicated it and all the dupes were having a higher value from that replica.

Now.... If we used that to merge a dupe over an original retro. Can't we breed a new strain of Retro which will have tremendously higher values ?

Might sound crazy, but I'm pretty sure I got my Retro's value increased in the past and I stored them in a different garage and I had two stocks of retros one with $980k+ and one stock in a different garage with $970k+

i dont know try it but remember the merging steps featured in this method is for PC only.

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont know try it but remember the merging steps featured in this method is for PC only.

Tbh you should just ask mods to delete the ps4/xb1 tags.
There's already a thread for duping on consoles based on this method and people don't like to read what this is actually used for and you will probably just spend more time explaining it and reading complaints on it.

Definetely a cool method, wish we had a way to merge Bennys on cars other than using save wizard/sp-mp/gctf on Ps4 and Xb1 is really sh** outa luck when it comes to Benny wheeled cars haha.
nice find btw!

C

ch3mical romanc3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tbh you should just ask mods to delete the ps4/xb1 tags.
There's already a thread for duping on consoles based on this method and people don't like to read what this is actually used for and you will probably just spend more time explaining it and reading complaints on it.

Definetely a cool method, wish we had a way to merge Bennys on cars other than using save wizard/sp-mp/gctf on Ps4 and Xb1 is really sh** outa luck when it comes to Benny wheeled cars haha.
nice find btw!
Lol good job me and my boys have got hundreds of Benny big dogs vehicles we made between us then Lmao :wink::thumbsup:

kiilla hilla

kiilla hilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is the merge bennys rims to any car woork on ps4 to or only PC

Top Bottom
Login
Register