Solved PC Help

• Thread starter Magikarppp
  • Start date
  • Views 349
M

Magikarppp

Reaction score
Sin$
I built my pc yesterday, everything in right place running smooth. I started playing today and after a few hours, the fans get super loud and i get a black screen and the only way to start using my is by restarting it. Can someone please help me fix this problem please?

Habofro

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Bug Finder Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I built my pc yesterday, everything in right place running smooth. I started playing today and after a few hours, the fans get super loud and i get a black screen and the only way to start using my is by restarting it. Can someone please help me fix this problem please?
To me, it sounds like something's overheating.

Download Open Hardware Monitor and look at your temps under load. If the temp. of any component gets higher than 90c, it's probably an issue with that part.

M

Magikarppp

Reaction score
Sin$
i checked my temps and everything was below 50c so its not an overheating issue

T

Tragik2u

Da Kick Master
Reaction score
Sin$
i checked my temps and everything was below 50c so its not an overheating issue

Is it the cpu fans that are getting loud, or is it your video card fan? Try leaving the side of the case off, blast all fans with airduster, and start up. Let it run for few hours with side off did it improve? Sounds like a overheating issue, and although the software says it's fine, there is a sensor or trigger point that is out of calibration....causing the fans to spool up fast

M

Magikarppp

Reaction score
Sin$
Is it the cpu fans that are getting loud, or is it your video card fan? Try leaving the side of the case off, blast all fans with airduster, and start up. Let it run for few hours with side off did it improve? Sounds like a overheating issue, and although the software says it's fine, there is a sensor or trigger point that is out of calibration....causing the fans to spool up fast
idk which fan is getting loud but im having someone come and check for me

M

Magikarppp

Reaction score
Sin$
now my pc doesnt even turn on anymore :smile: idk wtf is happening to this pos

T

Tragik2u

Da Kick Master
Reaction score
Sin$
Could be something with voltage/regulator supply. I think at this point a professional is in order. I would completely gut out the system, and start from scratch. Placing peripherals in one at a time, until u figure out what's going on. Sounds like something got too much heat/voltage...and possible you fried it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register