What's new

Discussion [PC] GTA V Multiplayer

KayLux

KayLux

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone play SA:MP or MTA?

Saw these guys pop up ages ago - http://www.vmultiplayer.net

They're saying that they're creating a mod for the PC that will allow roleplaying servers etc to be created. Basically server owners can create scripts in LUA to control servers/clients in the game.

u wot m8

u wot m8

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm assuming they haven't started development as that'd be impossible lol.

Kralax

Kralax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cannot speak whatever language is on that website, but a role playing server on GTAV would be an amazing mod on PC.

I'm a big fan of Garry's Mod and darkRP roleplaying. I would never have imagined something like this on GTA so if they can do it I can imagine it to become very popular.

Of course the PC version has to come out first before they can find out if they REALLY can do it! :wink:

Edit: Something's telling me that it might be something that'll take at least a year to get a prototype going. We have no idea if R* will even have support for LUA functions. I would expect something more like PYTHON or C++ from R* considering LUA seems too simple of a program language to use.

Last edited:
TheProGeek

TheProGeek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd be more than happy to buy another Dedicated server to host this :smile:
That's my 3rd machine there

Do ne

Do ne

I don't even. Wait, what?
Reaction score
Sin$
I used to play SA:MP and MTA even had one trucking server and a DM/DD server on both clients. However, i don't see WHY they would make an multiplayer at this point.

GTA will come with ONLINE. So i don't even see the multiplayer being done at all.
Only way they would do it, is for those cracked copies of the game that will be released on torrent sites.

BTW, that site is as fake as the people in Ferguson.

Last edited:
xFraqz

xFraqz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
^this

GTA Online offers more than the most SA:MP (which I used to play) Reallife/Roleplay servers, except for jobs like police, firefighter, medic etc.

Smallo92

Smallo92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Dev says he'll have a beta put within 2 months of release. He has already developed the code for Max Payne 3 and he says he will only need to slightly modify it for GTAV.

Do ne

Do ne

I don't even. Wait, what?
Reaction score
Sin$
The Dev says he'll have a beta put within 2 months of release. He has already developed the code for Max Payne 3 and he says he will only need to slightly modify it for GTAV.
And i'm a dev for Grand Theft Auto V for Xbox 360/PS3 and Xbox One/PS4.
Max Payne and GTA have two different systems. Trust me, he's just like the Lizard Squad. A retarded 15 year old virgin who tries to get known untill people notice he's a froud.

Simple; Untill the PC version, there is no way he could do that or "lightly modify it for GTAV".
"The Dev says he'll have a beta put within 2 months of release" maybe cuz' he/she has no clue what they are doing?

Top Bottom
Login
Register