What's new

Patched PC Facility Duplication Method - 1 Friend workaround!

BL4CKBOX

BL4CKBOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PC Facility Duplication Method - 1 Friend workaround

CREDITS
- Original post/adapted from: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/gta-5-dupe-glitch-afterpatch-1-fr-only.1710845/
- Thread owner: _DarioG88_
- O.G: @ParassitiAccatoni
- Work around found & confirmed by: MadCat1331

# This method is currently untested on XB1 & PS4 #

I've included as much detail as possible below but if there's any questions, just comment :smile:

REQUIREMENTS:
- Facility.
- The car you are duplicating inside the Facility. (E.g: Elegy Retro Custom)
- Avenger.
- One friend.
- Full garage (full of cars you don't mind losing) to store dupes.
- MOC with personal vehicle storage. (To store a street car / Get out of passive mode)
- Close friend session. (Preferred)
- Lester Invite for Doomsday Heist Setup/finale. (To spawn back at facility)
- Lester Invite for other Heist Setup/finale. (To spawn at apartment)

- It reads through as step-by-step guide at which point, who needs to do what -

The player duplicating the car:
1:
Go to/ start in your Facility.
2: Invite your friend into your Facility.
3: Enter your Avenger.

Friend:
4:
Enter friends Avenger Cockpit passenger side door.

The player duplicating the car:
5:
Enter vehicle Workshop menu and back out so you get the “Exit Facility” option.
Hover over “Exit Facility” then Accept "Exit Facility" & Press the HOME key at the same time. - (Stay on this screen)

Friend:
7:
As soon as your screen goes black, bring up the Rockstar Social Club Overlay (HOME Key)
8: Go to STORE and click on it. (Stay on this Screen)

Player duplicating the car:
9:
Do the Solo session glitch. (Suspend GTA.exe using Resource monitor for 10 seconds then resume process).
10: Select any other option on the Rockstar Social club overlay, then go back to the HOME tab to refresh your online friends list, then rejoin your friend.
11: Start "Titan of a job". (Pause > Online > Jobs > Play Job > Rockstar Created > Mission > Titan of a job.)
12: Go to back out of the setup screen and stay on the "CONFIRM - Are you sure you want to quit this job" message. (Stay on this screen)

Friend:
13:
From the STORE tab option, Go to join your friend who's duplicating the car, but stay on the "Alert - Are you sure you want to join a different GTA Online session" screen.

14: BOTH PLAYERS: Accept your Alerts at the same time.
- Player duplicating the car: You will spawn back in to the Facility as normal.
- Friend: You will get a "Alert - The session you are trying to join no longer exists.." - Accept this alert and will spawn back in the facility, glitched out - able to drive your friends cars in their facility.

15:
Exit the Facility on foot.
16: Request MOC (With Personal vehicle storage) to store street cars to blow up & to get out of passive mode.
17: Steal a street car and store it in the MOC.
18: Drive out of MOC with street car, drive back to facility and blow it up.
19: Enter Facility on foot.
20: Go to driver side of the car you are duplicating and get in.

Friend:
21:
Go to passenger side door of the vehicle your friend is duplicating.
22a: Press and hold the button to enter the vehicle

22b: When your friends characters hand touches the car door handle - exit the vehicle.

Friend: (* - Optional step)
23: You can now drive your friends cars in the facility.
24: - Park your friends car with the driver side door against the console (over the yellow circle) to exit the Facility. - Do the ‘driver swap’ and drive a 2nd vehicle of your friends to block the passenger side door of the vehicle they are duplicating.
24*: Drive the car your friend is duping and park it in between the two railings like in the method on the original thread. (See Credits)

25:
Go to the car you’re duplicating and Teleport in and out a 1/2 times. (Just to test)
26: Accept: Exit Facility & Enter vehicle at the same time.
27: You will spawn outside with a blank plate as usual.
28: Bring up your phone and accept a Lester setup invite to a Heist (To get to your apartment) - Exit your apartment, go to your duplicated vehicle.
29: Take the duplicated vehicle to a full garage and replace a vehicle inside.
30: Bring up your phone and accept any invite from Lester to continue your Doomsday Heist work, this will take you back to the heist planning room to cut-out the travel back to the facility.

DONE! - To rinse and repeat, continue on from Step 14.

FAQ’s:

Q. Will this glitch work with PC’s on the same network?
A. Yes!

Q. Do I need to blow up a new uninsured street car before every dupe?
A. Yes.

Q. Can I duplicate Deluxo, X80, Teszeract, etc. with this glitch?
A. Yes you can but if you duplicate them, sell the original “paid for” vehicle as the duplicates won’t sell. Sell Benny’s vehicles for the most profit. (Faktion Donk, Elegy Retro Custom, Sultan RS)

There's a lot of detail but if you're a new person who hasn't seen this glitch before, more help/advice is better than none. For returning players, it's the same glitch as _DarioG88_ posted but with the work around from MadCat1331 using STORE and the solo session glitch.

Last edited:
Mocsikaa

Mocsikaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A. Yes.
You sure that's good ? I tested it more time and I destoreyed only once uninsured pv

BL4CKBOX

BL4CKBOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A. Yes.
You sure that's good ? I tested it more time and I destoreyed only once uninsured pv

I've put it in there as a bit of "Best practice"..

Interestingly, the original text I was going to post to that was:
A. It’s best practice to do so (to be safe) but people have reported other findings in the past..

MadCat1331 found that he's able to dupe without blowing up a vehicle but when I tried it just moved my original car to another garage and deleted the vehicle I duped over - resulting in a ghost/dead spot. Strange right!? :smile:

A

Agent75

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've put it in there as a bit of "Best practice"..

Interestingly, the original text I was going to post to that was:
A. It’s best practice to do so (to be safe) but people have reported other findings in the past..

MadCat1331 found that he's able to dupe without blowing up a vehicle but when I tried it just moved my original car to another garage and deleted the vehicle I duped over - resulting in a ghost/dead spot. Strange right!? :smile:

I agree, it is best practice to blow up an uninsured, street PV before each dupe. It's not a difficult thing to do either. Before you start, fill a garage close to your facility with street PVs. When it's time to dupe, grab a street PV, and blow it up. Order a free Elegy from in-game webstore to fill the vacant slot. Continue the dupe process, then take the dupe to the garage and replace the elegy. Rinse and repeat.

O

Orange_

Reaction score
Sin$
Great work on that detailed guide, however I'm unable to get it to work. Tried your way and a couple others for PC found in another drive in facility thread, but no matter what I do, my friend always spawns on the ground after I lag myself out from the session or close the game. His screen goes black and my character walks out of the Avenger just like it's supposed to be, but I can't go any further because the black screen just won't stick. Is there a possibility it's been patched?

BL4CKBOX

BL4CKBOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll be online later this evening, I'm on my way back from work at the moment buddy.

As soon as the friends screen goes black, they need to smash the HOME key, go to the store section on the rockstar overlay.. The duper OR friend can bring up resource monitor to kick the other person out of the session using the solo session glitch.. Besides from that I'll have no idea until about 6.30pm (UK time) to check it out :smile:

PS. Thanks for the feedback! :smile:

Last edited:
I

ikyk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
done solo for me :tongue: but i have little problem
i duplicate my elegy retro with custom plate, the clone has a white plate : is it normal ?
no problem for sell ? for my account ?

BL4CKBOX

BL4CKBOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i duplicate my elegy retro with custom plate, the clone has a white plate : is it normal ?

If it gives you a blank plate (Not custom or a random plate) then you're good to go! I would suggest changing the plate to a custom one before you sell it though :smile:

BL4CKBOX

BL4CKBOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
any chance this can be turned into a merge glitch?

In theory you should be able to do it,

- Leave the vehicle you want to add the mods to outside the facility, enter on foot then do the glitch as normal..

or

- Blow up the vehicle you want to add the mods to (make sure it has insurance first) then enter facility and do the glitch as normal :smile:

Once you've replaced a car in a garage, take it out again to LSC/Bennys and add the mods to it.

One of those should work! :smile:

Good luck with it dude!

N

NeoLin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
any chance this can be turned into a merge glitch?
street car change to what you want to Modified vehicle example: plane helicopter supercar sportscar....etc

when you teleport out facility you can buy something maybe bennys wheel and find new session
will done your creation

if merge to car you can drive to office garage save and office workshop Modified
if merge to plane helicopter you need to drive moc save then go bennys workshop buy you want

Last edited:
monotoonz

monotoonz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

How?

I

ikyk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have a titan and 3 bmx in my facility ^^ i modifiy the position of titant and my car, and when she is at the bottom, i can block the doors with bmx, and after i see if i can go in or not.
with a lot of chance, when she fall, she is in the good position ^^ with door blocked :tongue:

C

ConAir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We cannot get this to work, can anyone help clarify the instructions please?

1: Go to/ start in your Facility.

How do you do this exactly, please excuse my ignorance ....
Can duper just enter the facility and choose "Enter with Friends...." from the menu to get friend inside the facility?

9: Do the Solo session glitch. (Suspend GTA.exe using Resource monitor for 10 seconds then resume process).

As soon as I do this, my friend is put outside the facility.

Friend:
13:
From the STORE tab option, Go to join your friend who's duplicating the car, but stay on the "Alert - Are you sure you want to join a different GTA Online session" screen.

Is this really possible from the Store tab, we must change tabs to join the mission,
as the Store tab does not seem to have any option there to join?

14: BOTH PLAYERS: Accept your Alerts at the same time.
- Player duplicating the car: You will spawn back in to the Facility as normal.
- Friend: You will get a "Alert - The session you are trying to join no longer exists.." - Accept this alert and will spawn back in the facility, glitched out - able to drive your friends cars in their facility.

Friend does not return inside the facility, he is put outside.

Any help is much appreciated, thanks.

Last edited:
C

ConAir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try in a closed friend session and let me know :smile:

We were in closed friend session BlackBox, I am intelligent and can read instructions, so if you can help with my questions and comments above, it would be awesome :smile:

We are on PC with controllers, but I am more familiar with PC keyboard commands than the controller commands, so, not sure ..... when we hit "Start" button on the controller, it just gives us the normal Pause screen, and I don't know how to invite my friend into the facility from that screen, so I just invite him in as I enter the facility from the menu upon entering.

I can explain each of the items above in more detail if you need me to, but we cannot seem to get this glitch doing it exactly as you described for some reason, probably because we are missing some parts everyone else takes for granted.

One other thing, does the duper need to host the original Closed Friend Session, or can it be the friend, or does it matter?

Last edited:
BL4CKBOX

BL4CKBOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We were in closed friend session BlackBox, I am intelligent and can read instructions, so if you can help with my questions and comments above, it would be awesome :smile:

I wasn't insinuating that you were my friend, in the steps it says "Preferred" so I didnt know if you had tried it in a closed freidnd session or not.

The STORE option on the Rockstar overlay is what keeps your friend on the black loading screen.
Once they are on that screen, you or the friend needs to do the solo session glitch (Don't restart game).

I'm currently at work so I can't test it out, relying on you guys to advise until I'm home after 6pm (UK Time) :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register