Discussion [PC] Convince ME To Buy Overwatch

Discussion in 'Overwatch' started by way245, Jun 3, 2016 with 8 replies and 365 views.

1. way245

way245 I Am

Ratings:
    Big fan of Blizzard games. Been watching videos on the game the past couple of days on it and have a stream running on my dual monitor pretty much all the time. I think it looks so good but at the same time I don't know if I'd like it. Not a fan of TF2 but it looks and reminds me a lot of it. I play for a pro team on HotS and I think that's the reason I haven't tried it yet. I LOVE HotS and don't want to put it down. Advice?

2. Cakes

Cakes Administrator Administrator

Ratings:
    Why not just torrent it and try it out? If you like it, buy it.

3. DrZimbabwe

DrZimbabwe Peace at Last

Ratings:
    If you're actually on a pro HoTS team I'd say commit you're time to that. Overwatch is really fun but it's gonna be around for a while so no rush on purchasing it while you concentrate on HoTS.

4. OP
    way245

way245 I Am

Ratings:
    Thanks man. Right now we're looking for a Spec/Tank Flex so I'm pretty much just solo queuing in Hero League.
    How does the system work with matchmaking as far as leveling and such? I don't want to get left behind.

Wasn't sure you could play online if it was torrented?

5. DrZimbabwe

DrZimbabwe Peace at Last

Ratings:
    Very simple leveling system of 1-100 with prestige's like COD in a sense. Competitive isn't even out yet so in reality you aren't far behind at all.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cakes

Cakes Administrator Administrator

Ratings:
    I have no idea. It's 2016, anything can be cracked.

7. iDeejay

iDeejay Profile Poster

Ratings:
    So many of these threads, it's honestly upto you if you want it or not? What's there to lose? If you're thinking that it will lose its fun, the why buy any game? But in all honesty, it's up to you.

8. Habofro

Habofro PC Enthusiast Retired

Ratings:
    Not really. You can never really play online on the official servers on cracked versions from what I know. The only way you could play online would be on unprotected servers. Which there are none for overwatch

9. Soldier

Soldier Reporting for duty, sir!

Ratings:
    It's an online only game, most likely needs an online connection to work. A lot of the game files are probably server sided also, which means no crack.