• Thread starter way245
  • Start date
  • Views 576
way245

way245

I Am
Reaction score
Sin$
Big fan of Blizzard games. Been watching videos on the game the past couple of days on it and have a stream running on my dual monitor pretty much all the time. I think it looks so good but at the same time I don't know if I'd like it. Not a fan of TF2 but it looks and reminds me a lot of it. I play for a pro team on HotS and I think that's the reason I haven't tried it yet. I LOVE HotS and don't want to put it down. Advice?

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Big fan of Blizzard games. Been watching videos on the game the past couple of days on it and have a stream running on my dual monitor pretty much all the time. I think it looks so good but at the same time I don't know if I'd like it. Not a fan of TF2 but it looks and reminds me a lot of it. I play for a pro team on HotS and I think that's the reason I haven't tried it yet. I LOVE HotS and don't want to put it down. Advice?
Why not just torrent it and try it out? If you like it, buy it.

DrZimbabwe

DrZimbabwe

Peace at Last
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're actually on a pro HoTS team I'd say commit you're time to that. Overwatch is really fun but it's gonna be around for a while so no rush on purchasing it while you concentrate on HoTS.

way245

way245

I Am
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're actually on a pro HoTS team I'd say commit you're time to that. Overwatch is really fun but it's gonna be around for a while so no rush on purchasing it while you concentrate on HoTS.
Thanks man. Right now we're looking for a Spec/Tank Flex so I'm pretty much just solo queuing in Hero League.
How does the system work with matchmaking as far as leveling and such? I don't want to get left behind.

Why not just torrent it and try it out? If you like it, buy it.
Wasn't sure you could play online if it was torrented?

DrZimbabwe

DrZimbabwe

Peace at Last
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks man. Right now we're looking for a Spec/Tank Flex so I'm pretty much just solo queuing in Hero League.
How does the system work with matchmaking as far as leveling and such? I don't want to get left behind.
Very simple leveling system of 1-100 with prestige's like COD in a sense. Competitive isn't even out yet so in reality you aren't far behind at all.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$

Wasn't sure you could play online if it was torrented?
I have no idea. It's 2016, anything can be cracked.

iDeejay

iDeejay

Profile Poster
Reaction score
Sin$
So many of these threads, it's honestly upto you if you want it or not? What's there to lose? If you're thinking that it will lose its fun, the why buy any game? But in all honesty, it's up to you.

Habofro

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Bug Finder Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Not really. You can never really play online on the official servers on cracked versions from what I know. The only way you could play online would be on unprotected servers. Which there are none for overwatch

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
It's an online only game, most likely needs an online connection to work. A lot of the game files are probably server sided also, which means no crack.

Top Bottom
Login
Register