What's new

PC comparasion

D

DarkRaven21

Reaction score
I have two computers here and i want to know which one is better, 1 or 2. Thanks!

PC 1

CPU (Processor): AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 (6 Cores) 1055T Processor
Module Version: OrochiPT 1.1.0.1-1
Revision: E0
Cache L1: 768 KB
Cache L2: 3072 KB
Cache L3: 6 MB
Speed: 2800 MHZ = 2.80 GHZ
Able to change freq. : Yes
uCode Patch level: 0x10000BF

Installed Memory(RAM): 4096 MB = 4.00 GB
Usable Memory(RAM): 4095 MB = 4.00 GB

System Type: 64-bit Operating System

PC 2

CPU (Processor): Intel(R) Core(tm) 2 Duo CPU E7500
Speed: 2.93 GHZ

Installed Memory(Ram): 4.00 GB

System Type: 64-bit Operating System

I didn't post the video card because i can just take it of and put in the other computer.

PC 2 has less informations on the CPU because i don't have it atm.

PC 1 has Asus Unlocker which can put my pc up to 6 cores but i never used it, dont know how that works and if it can make my computer better tell me please.

Thanks guys, Bye!

Last edited:
H

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
They're both awful

H

HumphreyMax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first one is probably a bit better but not by much. What is the purpose behind knowing?

D

DarkRaven21

Reaction score
Yeah i know they are both awful but its what i have atm :smile:

D

DarkRaven21

Reaction score
The first one is probably a bit better but not by much. What is the purpose behind knowing?
Its because somebody didn't need this computer and gave it to me. Im just comparing them to know which one i will use, when you don't have money to buy all that good stuff every upgrade helps, even if its a small one :smile:.
Oh and thanks for the help in that cs go thread. i bought it and im running on 50 fps :smile:
I couldnt reply to you because they closed that thread idk why.

H

HumphreyMax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either computer is going to give you issues with the latest games but it will do for classic games and things from last decade. If possible, I would recommend a RAM upgrade, heck check the RAM between both computers, if its the same type and speed dump it into one computer and roll. Just gotta be careful with compatibility, worst that happens is it won't POST and you just take the extra RAM out.

Top Bottom