What's new

[PC] Borderlands 2 Boosting and Weapon Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KrispyBL2

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys my names Krispy and I just got recently back into boosting. I just moved from xbox to pc so don't flame me for the low hours. Feel free to use my steam to add me and ask me for a boost. I will be willing to do it anytime! :smile:

U

uncontrollable123

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys my names Krispy and I just got recently back into boosting. I just moved from xbox to pc so don't flame me for the low hours. Feel free to use my steam to add me and ask me for a boost. I will be willing to do it anytime! :smile:
whats ur steam name

malafor116

malafor116

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man, I could really use some help boosting. Gt on steam is the same as my name on here.

D

Dragonoit

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello please can you boost my zero to 72 level? I have all dlc and my steam name is Dragonoit Wowkařský -BENQ-

E

Ewki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you still doing it?

HiImLones

HiImLones

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello i could realy use some boost if you can help me with it add me on steam please my steam name is "Lones"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register