What's new

[PC] Borderlands 2 Boosting and Weapon Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrispyBL2

Reaction score
Hey guys my names Krispy and I just got recently back into boosting. I just moved from xbox to pc so don't flame me for the low hours. Feel free to use my steam to add me and ask me for a boost. I will be willing to do it anytime! :smile:

Reaction score
Hey guys my names Krispy and I just got recently back into boosting. I just moved from xbox to pc so don't flame me for the low hours. Feel free to use my steam to add me and ask me for a boost. I will be willing to do it anytime! :smile:
whats ur steam name

malafor116

Reaction score
Hey man, I could really use some help boosting. Gt on steam is the same as my name on here.

Dragonoit

Reaction score
Hello please can you boost my zero to 72 level? I have all dlc and my steam name is Dragonoit Wowkařský -BENQ-

Ewki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you still doing it?

HiImLones

Reaction score
Hello i could realy use some boost if you can help me with it add me on steam please my steam name is "Lones"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom