Discussion [PC] BEWARE 20v20 V2 HACKER

have you seen this

• Total voters
C

CraftyjaxiYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so today i was just messing around and i landed at plesent park evryone froze for like 5 seconds i thought it was the servers then i went to loot lake and i randomley took 50 hp down i did not here shotting i thought i was shot but when i tryed to med up i instanily died and evrybody did by a vicieal at the same time

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So you actually died to a player? It's highly likely that you either lost connection to the servers and someone killed you or it was a hacker and in which case you should have reported him in-game if you didn't already.

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i had this exact same problem it was definitely a hacker as when we all died this guy was under the map still alive.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
so today i was just messing around and i landed at plesent park evryone froze for like 5 seconds i thought it was the servers then i went to loot lake and i randomley took 50 hp down i did not here shotting i thought i was shot but when i tryed to med up i instanily died and evrybody did by a vicieal at the same time
So you actually died to a player? It's highly likely that you either lost connection to the servers and someone killed you or it was a hacker and in which case you should have reported him in-game if you didn't already.
i had this exact same problem it was definitely a hacker as when we all died this guy was under the map still alive.
Not a hacker. Currently, there is a shopping cart glitch that kills majority of players in game, and puts the user underneath the map after doing the glitch. It's aids and needs fixing asap. No idea how to do it though.

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not a hacker. Currently, there is a shopping cart glitch that kills majority of players in game, and puts the user underneath the map after doing the glitch. It's aids and needs fixing asap. No idea how to do it though.
after looking around on youtube i can definitely say thats it.

demon dylan

demon dylan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It prob was one of those kids that attacks the servers freezing them and what not

Top Bottom
Login
Register