[PC] Apex Legends Cheats For Sale ✅[ESP] ✅[Aimbot] ✅[Item ESP] ✅[Menu] ✅[Cheap] ✅[Safe]✅[Affordable]

Discussion in 'Apex Legends' started by BrownMagician, Mar 4, 2019 with 36 replies and 4,910 views.

1. BrownMagician

BrownMagician Buy Now @ www.BrownMagician.com Verified Lifetime

Ratings:
    Cheat Status: Undetected
    Updated: March 22nd, 2019 @ 1:26AM EST
    (We always update the status so everyone knows how safe the cheat is at all times!)
    Fully updated and compatible with Battle Pass Season 1 update!
    [​IMG]
    [PC ONLY]
    To start off we would like to say we have been here since 2013 providing legitimate high-quality services. As shown in our profile we joined in 2013 and have an enormous amount of vouches/reviews up till now.

We now are offering an Apex Legends Cheat with a multitude of functions. Aimbot, ESP, and In-Game Menu functions all for sale. To purchase, please use our contact information listed below in the post. We also have a discord channel you may join for support for paid members. The goal is to strive to be safe, secure, transparent, affordable, and accessible. With this cheat there is NO BUY-IN FEES AT ALL!

The cheat also has exclusive features like streamsafe to help you avoid getting reported and remain safe while streaming! The cheat has been loaded up with every feature possible so you can blend in, look legit and avoid getting reported at the same time while remaining champion! We have also added extra proactive security measures such as an HWID Spoofer and are using a private EAC bypass.

Prices
    (Limited slots will be available, we have the right to deny purchase)
    (We have the right to verify who you are and ask for identification before/after you purchase, this ensures the cheat remains safe for all of our users.)

1 Day = $15
    3 Days = $40
    1 Week = $70
    1 Month = $120
    3 Months = $195
    Lifetime = Not Available

Our cheat allows for you to easily test and enjoy the cheat for a reasonable price almost risk-free. Another thing to mention is we have absolutely no fee to buy-in and start using the cheat.

Features

General Features

- Auto Updates
    - Simple Loading Process
    - Controller Support
    **- Fully Undetected Private EAC Bypass**
    **- HWID Spoofer**
    - Advanced configuration with in-game menu
    - Speed Hack
    - Windowed/Fullscreen Support

- **OBS Streamproof** (Stream using OBS and your audience won't see the cheats)
    - No performance impacts while running cheat.
    - Supports all versions of Windows 7/10
    - Menu Color Customization

Aimbot Features
    - Toggle Aimbot ON/OFF
    - Silent Aim: means your bullets will hit enemy target even if your crosshair is not on the enemy completely.
    - Team Checks
    **- Visibility Checks**
    - Aim Key ON/OFF (Hold a button to toggle aimbot ON/OFF, if Aim Key is OFF shoot will be the lock-on button. If you are using a controller take Aim Key OFF)
    - High Performance Aimbot (Includes: "FOV" and "Smooth" aim options so you can adjust/fine-tune the aimbot to your own personal preferences.
    - Bullet-Drop Prediction
    - Velocity Prediction
    - Aim Down Sight (ADS) Aimbot ON/OFF
    - FOV Visible (Shows a box that shows your Field of View of where the aimbot will lock on)
    - Choose where the aimbot locks on (Head, Eye, Chest)
    - Smooth Scale Settings
    - FOV Settings

ESP
    - ESP Enabled
    - Draw Bounding Box
    - Glow Enabled
    - Draw Names
    - Draw Items
    - Enemy/Friendly Color Customizations

*Item ESP*
    - Show Weapon
    - Show Ammo
    - Show Healing
    - Show Attachment
    - Show Special
    - Show Shield
    - Show Grenade
    - Show Scope

Extra
    - Mini-Radar
    - Radar Customizations
    - Custom Crosshair

**We are also accepting resellers, resellers will be given a lower price in bulk to resell, please contact us directly about reselling**

Contact Information

My Kik: redblood_dk

Text Message SMS(USA & CANADA ONLY):+1(310)694-5430

My Skype: Live:redblood_dk
    Click Here to Add My Skype
    [​IMG]
    *Please send a missed call on Skype to make sure your friend request has gone through.

My Discord: BrownMagician#8007

PM ON 7SINS:
    CLICK HERE

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Terms of Service

By purchasing, you understand that there are absolutely no refunds under any circumstances. We are also not responsible for any bans/action that may or may not occur. Keep in mind that NO CHEAT can guarantee you 100% safety at all but we always use every method possible to keep you as safe as possible without any issues! When issues go down we always warn everyone and close sales immediately until things are re-worked. As usual the game is new and this will always be a non-stop constant work in-progress to get this absolutely perfect.

By purchasing, you also understand that it is possible that development / continuation of the cheat may no longer be supported due to external factors outside of our control. If external factors cause the cheat to shutdown permanently (which is a possibility with any cheat provider) no refunds will be given. However, rest assured the cheat has been running smoothly with only minor issues since launch of the game. The cheat is developed by a highly skilled development team that can tackle all current as well future issues to ensure the cheat is always highly stable, safe, and secure.

- RAGE-CHEAT AT YOUR OWN RISK. There is now a report feature in-game, so avoid getting massively reported, and stay under the radar, especially when other people are spectacting you.
    - You use the product at your own risk, only god knows what will happen tomorrow.
    - Limited slots will be available, we have the right to deny purchase.
    - We have the right to verify who you are and ask for identification before/after you purchase, this ensures the cheat remains safe for all of our users.

Disclaimer
    This service is run as a separate entity of Se7enSins.com and BrownMagician. Se7enSins and BrownMagician accept no responsibility under any circumstance. By purchasing this service, you relieve Se7enSins and BrownMagician of all legal responsibility. All payments received are for the time required for guidance and tutorial with you, to pass and share the knowledge.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2019 at 1:25 AM
  2. Aaron

Aaron I'm Batman Administrator

Ratings:
    Se7enSins.com Disclaimer:
    This service is run as a separate entity of Se7enSins.com. Se7enSins accepts no responsibility under any circumstance. This thread is an advertisement agreement between Se7enSins and the poster. Se7enSins has not taken any additional steps to verify the legitimacy and places that responsibility upon the seller to produce substantial proof to their customers and for the customers to validate that proof on their own accord. Se7enSins will not provide monetary compensation should this thread be determined to be fraudulent. Removal of the thread will be the only action taken by Se7enSins in the event of a fraudulent service. By purchasing this service, you relieve Se7enSins of all legal responsibility.

3. OP
    BrownMagician

Ratings:
    This post reply is reserved for edits / thread updates.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Gardzz

Gardzz #1 Rocket League Player. Retired

Ratings:
    Hopefully will get around to using this at some point, although I don't really want to cheat to much on Apex as I love the game and am half decent at it, so may go with a day.

Can vouch for this guy though, always follows through within a good time period.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Skepta

Skepta Microphone Champion Super Moderators

Ratings:
    Purchased a week to test it, can understand this might be in the early stages and can only improve.

But after using it for a couple games its simply amazing, not much that could actually be improved on it. The mod menu is 100% worth the money, and will be buying more time when my time expires for sure.

ESP is great, set up is easy and brown is one of the nicest people on the site! Would fully recommend this product! If anyone has any questions I'd be happy to assist! Will edit and update more once I have played more.

6. Gardzz

Ratings:
    Going to buy my day time tomorrow. Then I am going to talk to brown about what he can change update, make better etc... sure you can help with that too. :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Gardzz

Ratings:
    Bought one day and here is my review.

Over the 30 odd games I played tonight, we won in the 20's. I gained over 100 kills and 200 headshots, the cheat is good, has it's bugs, but what cheats don't when they first get made ay? I will be giving feedback to BrownMagician so he can tell his team what needs doing, because I want these guys to have the best and they will.

I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a cheap and easy cheat to play with, the mod menu works perfectly and the ESP is amazing.

Going to be honest with the banning. Within 8 hours my main was banned, it is what it is, I knew it was going to happen, going to try and blag something to EA now.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  8. OP
    BrownMagician

Ratings:
    Will be heavily investigating this.

Sales and thread will be closed for now.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  9. OP
    BrownMagician

Ratings:
    We heavily investigated the issues reported from Gardzz and found some security flaws.

We rectified these flaws and have been running nicely ever since. Keep in mind the game is very new and this project will always be a non-stop constant work-in-progress. If any issues are reported to us everyone will be warned and sales will be closed.

For now we will continue to take sales as we feel we have identified and solved any security issues through our testing.

We also have numerous clients who are still on successfully and unaffected from our past and current versions.

If it becomes evident that it is in fact a detection issue, and more than just one single user is affected, we will close sales immediately and let everyone know.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Skepta

Skepta Microphone Champion Super Moderators

Ratings:
    Just want to state that I am still up and running with this. I'll admit I did stop playing when I discovered Gardzz got banned, but once brown updated the security I have been back on playing multiple games winning 75%ish of them. The esp and aimbot is simply amazing with this.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Camel The Modder

Camel The Modder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So I gotta say, for the prices you pay and the ammount of time you get, and for all of what the menu has to offer, it is FOR SURE worth it.

BrownMagician, Plus no matter what any seller says, there is always going to be a slim chance of detection. So paying anymore than this ammount on any kind of cheat is not really worth it.

I have had about 4 hours of play time before writing this so lets move onto the menu features.

ESP (Including all Options): 7/10, it has a few annoying bugs with the ESP Boxes, Sometimes they tend to appear randomly on screen and then disappear. Its a solid ESP system Overall, and all the other options work great though.

Also take note, that just because those bug out sometimes, it still works, but it can sometimes confuse you, plus there are other options to use similar to ESP such as Health Bars and Shield Health bars.

Aimbot: 9/10 Its a very nice aimbot for what it costs, and all the tweaking you can do to it, to make it feel more "Legit".

-If you have it fully blasted, The stickiness of aimbot is really nice.

It even has a no recoil option and your own little mini map option, Although I tend to keep the Minimap off as its just not needed and it covers up some of the screen which can get in the way.

If anyone is skeptical, I vouch for BrownMagician and his team that has put this together.

Well worth the money.

Stability wise, I played 4 hours and crashed once when I alt tabbed. That should give you an Idea.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  12. OP
    BrownMagician

Ratings:
    We have updated our thread. Please take note of our new prices, and our new features. We have finally included ITEM ESP as this was a highly requested feature and we are listening! We have also made huge improvements to our aimbot, esp, and overall cheat as a whole to ensure you are always dominating (or blending in legit), whichever you prefer.

Cheat Status: Undetected

Updated: March 15th, 2019
    (We always update our status so everyone knows how safe our cheat is at all times!)
    [​IMG]
    [PC ONLY]
    To start off we would like to say we have been here since 2013 providing legitimate high-quality services. As shown in our profile we joined in 2013 and have an enormous amount of vouches/reviews up till now.

We now are offering an Apex Legends Cheat with a multitude of functions. Aimbot, ESP, and In-Game Menu functions all for sale. To purchase, please use our contact information listed below in the post. We also have a discord channel you may join for support for paid members. The goal is to strive to be safe, secure, transparent, affordable, and accessible. With this cheat there is NO BUY-IN FEES AT ALL!

Prices
    (Limited slots will be available, we have the right to deny purchase)
    (We have the right to verify who you are and ask for identification before you purchase, this ensures the cheat remains safe for all of our users.)

1 Day = $15
    3 Days = $40
    1 Week = $70
    1 Month = $120
    3 Months = $195
    Lifetime = Contact us directly to discuss

Our cheat allows for you to easily test and enjoy the cheat for a reasonable price almost risk-free. Another thing to mention is we have absolutely no fee to buy-in and start using the cheat.

Features

General Features
    - Draw Watermark
    - Draw Crosshair
    - Keyboard Support
    - Controller Support
    - Windows/Fullscreen Support

Aimbot Features
    - Toggle Aimbot ON/OFF
    - High Performance Aimbot (Includes: "FOV" and "Smooth" aim options so you can adjust/fine-tune the aimbot to your own personal preferences.
    - Aim Down Sight (ADS) Aimbot ON/OFF
    - FOV Visible (Shows a box that shows your Field of View of where the aimbot will lock on)
    - Aim Key ON/OFF (Hold a button to toggle aimbot ON/OFF, if Aim Key is OFF shoot will be the lock-on button)
    - Choose where the aimbot locks on (Head, Eye, Chest)
    - Smooth Scale Settings
    - FOV Settings

ESP
    - ESP Enabled
    - Glow Enabled
    - Draw Names
    - Draw Bounding Box
    - Draw Items
    - Enemy/Friendly Color Customizations

Item ESP
    - Show Weapon
    - Show Ammo
    - Show Healing
    - Show Shield
    - Show Grenade
    - Show Scope
    - Show Attachment
    - Show Special

Extra
    - Mini-Radar
    - Radar Customizations

Contact Information

My Kik: redblood_dk

Text Message SMS(USA & CANADA ONLY):+1(310)694-5430

My Skype: Live:redblood_dk
    Click Here to Add My Skype
    [​IMG]
    *Please send a missed call on Skype to make sure your friend request has gone through.

PM ON 7SINS:
    CLICK HERE

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Terms of Service

By purchasing, you understand that there are absolutely no refunds under any circumstances. We are also not responsible for any bans/action that may or may not occur. Keep in mind that NO CHEAT can guarantee you 100% safety at all but we always use every method possible to keep you as safe as possible without any issues! When issues go down we always warn everyone and close sales immediately until things are re-worked. As usual the game is new and this will always be a non-stop constant work in-progress to get this absolutely perfect.

By purchasing, you also understand that it is possible that development / continuation of the cheat may no longer be supported due to external factors outside of our control. If external factors cause the cheat to shutdown permanently (which is a possibility with any cheat provider) no refunds will be given. However, rest assured the cheat has been running smoothly with only minor issues since launch of the game. The cheat is developed by a highly skilled development team that can tackle all current as well future issues to ensure the cheat is always highly stable, safe, and secure.

- You use the product at your own risk, only god knows what will happen tomorrow.
    - Limited slots will be available, we have the right to deny purchase.
    - We have the right to verify who you are and ask for identification before you purchase, this ensures the cheat remains safe for all of our users.

Disclaimer
    This service is run as a separate entity of Se7enSins.com and BrownMagician. Se7enSins and BrownMagician accept no responsibility under any circumstance. By purchasing this service, you relieve Se7enSins and BrownMagician of all legal responsibility. All payments received are for the time required for guidance and tutorial with you, to pass and share the knowledge.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019 at 1:26 AM
  13. Astalerello

Astalerello Newbie

Ratings:
    I just bought this about an hour ago and can say I do love it easy and fast setup must definitely going to purchase in future

14. OP
    BrownMagician

Ratings:
    Glad you enjoyed your time and the wide variety of affordabled options we offer.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy being CHAMPION!

15. Blackf1

Blackf1 Newbie

Ratings:
    Absolute polished add on! I messaged Magician on discord and he immediately attended to me. After I bought it we voiced and he helped me set everything up. Such a great price, HIGHLY RECCOMEND!!!

16. Zebedee

Zebedee Est 2010

Ratings:
    Starting to think i went with the wrong provider.

17. OP
    BrownMagician

Ratings:
    Why what has happened?

If you are already an existing client of ours, we would be more than glad to help you with whatever you need.

If not, it wouldn't hurt to give us a try at only $15 a day with no buy-in fees at all.

18. EHarris

EHarris Newbie

Ratings:
    100% Great! The best out in my book.

19. sammy1231

sammy1231 Newbie

Ratings:
    These guy respond instantly to ur messages, helps u with everything. Love the cheat as well. No lag at all and i've had no bugs. Just perfect. I've always loved brownmagician and all his products. I love you baby <3.

20. OP
    BrownMagician

Ratings:
    We have already updated the cheat to include Item ESP which is exclusive to us.

We are now in the works of updating our cheat with more unique features that are exclusive to our cheat only.

This will include:
    - More Aimbot tweeks
    - Silent Aim

For those that do not know what "Silent Aim" is, it means your bullets will hit enemy target even if your crosshair is not on the enemy completely.

Will keep this thread updated, stay tuned as this exclusive feature is most likely coming soon.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019 at 2:34 PM